[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Hmm... :-? So you shippear HJW & JJM in real life?  :-/ ;))  Well... I can not blame them, because their chemistry is very good! :x
And as a fan of HJW, I want the best for her, and also I always support her in everything. So if she decides that JJM is going to be the man of her life and she is happy with him, he has all my approval. ;)
(Although I should not interfere in this, because it's her life, but just saying... xD) 

Edited: Thank you @misstear for the GIF! :)>- They really look very good together. :x
And good.. Thanks all for the photos, videos, gif ... etc.  :)>-
:)

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@anjshin : don't die too soon dear, we have to see some marvelous scenes between SN and WY first, then you can die in peace =)) =)) =))

thanks for the reminder my dear, i will not, i must witness first that my 1st korean couple that i'm speculating will become real couple. i love JJM and HJW,.

>:D<

Guest suwan1430273820

Omg the gif is to die for !! I keep staring at it... @____@ love love the way JJM took her hand..so smmooothly ! Just like that hug scene on the bridge !! Ohhh pleaseeeeeeee JJm keep ur word and get HJW/SN till the end !!! Who wouldnt lovvveeee a man as sexy as JJm and who takes initiatives like holding hands in front of billions of cameras ( and he's a private guy too...sooo it must mean something right ? Im suprised koreans havent started speculating that they are dating sfter seeing the press conference lol)

Guest filchiny

Okay let's test how much of a fan you ladies really are. So can someone tell me what scene this is? I would be VERY DISAPPOINTED if you ladies can't answer this specially fans of JJM! I can count in one hand the times WY was bare chested. How disappointing, right? And one of which it wasn't even a frontal shot, much to my and my friends dismay!  :P:)) shout out to @sara.lina @anjshin @suwan @chaudinh1609 the very visible JJM fans.
1884357-FQ0R9J7.jpg

Guest chaudinh1609

misstear said: Guys!!! Sorry for not uploading the spoilers today as I promised, I will try to upload as soon as possible :xThank you guys for all your lovely posts and pics, I will have a nice dream about WangNyang with these WangNyang's pervy things :D
On screen
And in real lifeCre DC
What a strong chemistry they have :D
And good night, it's bedtime in my country now  :-h

Guest filchiny

chaudinh1609 said: misstear said: Guys!!! Sorry for not uploading the spoilers today as I promised, I will try to upload as soon as possible :xThank you guys for all your lovely posts and pics, I will have a nice dream about WangNyang with these WangNyang's pervy things :D
On screen
And in real lifeCre DC
What a strong chemistry they have :D
And good night, it's bedtime in my country now  :-h

Guest minnie0103

He slightly smiles, feeling relieved and hopeful to see her again after so long... And it breaks my heart... =((
Episode 29 Video Preview: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=76899&page=1

3024355353_dad0eae1_zpse473e839.jpg

3024355353_92fab81b_zpsbd408854.jpg

Source: DC EK
UPDATE: Right after the preview was released, Wang Yoo became the talk of DC town because for (1) He is in the preview, Ta Hwan's not. (2) They don't like him to reach the palace and to meet Seung Nyang. 

Guest anjshin

aigooooo., @misstear, up until now i'm still staring with the gif you shared last night, I still can't believe JJM did that in front of the media, right before Korean fans.
@filchiny: i will kill you, JJM has no chest hair, i would interpret that as like this, "ommo Seunyang don't be so obvious to freak out on my chest, we're on the empress Ki set"   =)) =)) =))

@minnie0103  It's ridiculous..They always ONLY want to see what they want to see...but i am used to their habit now kekekekkeke....more over..that's just a one minute preview !! It's not like the Emperor will not appear on one whole episode..but they still complained it ?!! really..what kind egoism is that??!

Guest chaudinh1609

filchiny said: Okay let's test how much of a fan you ladies really are. So can someone tell me what scene this is? I would be VERY DISAPPOINTED if you ladies can't answer this specially fans of JJM! I can count in one hand the times WY was bare chested. How disappointing, right? And one of which it wasn't even a frontal shot, much to my and my friends dismay!  :P:)) shout out to @sara.lina @anjshin @suwan @chaudinh1609 the very visible JJM fans.

Guest anjshin

misstear said: @anjshin
If I knew you like it much, I would have posted earlier. In the press conference, some reporters asked them to have some close pose and Joo Jin Moo suddenly grabbed Wonnie's hand, kinda tight :))
@minnie0103
I'm now used to their reaction like that and I am like =)) every time they talk about Wang Yoo :))Gosh, this drama is not easy to watch as they think, hard road ahead for them :))

Wow, WY's little smile in the preview, it's sooo... meaningful, one can see what's on his mind ;) .

What are THEY complaining for? Of course we'll see TH at least for the half of the episode, holding with one hand SN's hand, while practicing with the other those 1000 characters (maybe he's a genius in disguise, after all).

You girls are great :P, made me laugh so hard with your speculations. Well, I'll stick to WYSN and will be more cautious with real life shipping (for the time being), but in any case it's true that holding his co-actress's hand isn't something JJM usually does, so who knows?? I'm ready to board that ship as soon as there's some evidence that something real is going on between the two.    

Guest anjshin

The big threat of the shipping lines is coming to Daidu, iceberg WAngYoo has been detected in the surveillance 'aka' ep 29 preview... kindly put on your life vest.  ;)) ;)) ;))

Archived