[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest filchiny

@misstear i also have a caption for your signature. I want to put it in spoiler
sarah.lina said: @filchiny : i don't really mind seeing WY with a new angle though, thank you hahahaha, now i think that i will see the pushing on bed scene with batolu in a new light hahahahhahha =)) =)) =))

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@filchiny : well not to the point of her looking down =)) =)) =))
So, i want your help ;) , you saw the kiss scene between SN-WY, can you explain me the neck thing that SN did at the end of the kiss :)). I want you special insight hahahha

Guest filchiny

sarah.lina said: @filchiny : well not to the point of her looking down =)) =)) =))
So, i want your help ;) , you saw the kiss scene between SN-WY, can you explain me the neck thing that SN did at the end of the kiss :)). I want you special insight hahahha

Guest filchiny

@sara.lina: I wish there was some hidden meaning to her action after that kiss. But the plain truth is that SN was so affected by WY's kiss that her knees felt weak and she simply semi collapsed towards WY. I mean, I think it is safe to say that most of us here would, given the same circumstances, don't  you think?! :P =))
Or it could be that she was sniffing what cologne WY was using.
:))
Personally, I go for the first explanation. :))

Guest filchiny

Wind Breeze
By
Park Wan Kyu
Translated by: Popgasa

When the sun sets and the day ends,
the black moonlight shines.
Under the moonlight, I am all alone.
Dried up like those scarecrows.

Refrain: I hear you  in the wind.
It falls endlessly, drip, drip, drip.
At the sound of the rain,
I wander and wander.
But it's you, it's you, it's you again.

You are getting farther away.
Memories are fading.
I walk on this path of no return.

Refrain: I hear you in the wind.
It falls endlessly, drip, drip, drip.
At the sound of the rain,
I wander and wander.
But it's you, it's you, it's you  again.

This heart that has to let you go,
feels like hell
that burns more each day

Refrain: At the sound of rain,
I wander and wander
But it's you, it's you, it's you again.

This is my favorite OST so far for this series. I can't remember exactly when it first played but I do remember, I always hear it during WY or SN scenes that it stuck in my head.
"This heart that has to let you go, feels like hell that burns more each day". Anyone whose heart has been broken would totally understand what this means.

Guest filchiny

Just a thought. Although I loved this song. the phrase they used "dried up like a scarecrow" just sounds weird and off to me. :)) They could have used "dried up like the desert" Maybe it sounds good in Korean. but in English it's kinda funny. =)) Doesn't scarecrows remind you of horror movies?! :))
Oh well I still love the song. :D I like the melody more than the words really.
If I am not mistaken, the reason it had great impact on me was because it was the background music for that scene when WY & SN were tied up together in that pole and they were being separated. WY was ordering her to stay alive. I LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x
Yup! it felt like hell for them as it did for us viewers who are shipping SN & WY!

Guest filchiny

@minnie0103 I wanted to make a dialogue for the pics you posted above. the last 2 but i can't save pics to my computer. So I will just do the dialogue here.
Picture right after the gif where WY coughed:
WY: Did I get found out by SN?
SN: Is it me the fortune teller is referring to as the one chona loves?

Last pic on that posting:
WY: Uh oh.....does this mean I have to propose to SN now?
SN: Will he propose to me? :\">

@filchiny : (Hello! :) ) Yes... To my also I like the OST (well, so far all OST I liked) especially its melody ... just beautiful!  :x
but I wanted to correct you something, this is not the newest OST? so even they have not played a lot, the only scene I remember (although I have not yet seen EP26, ep27 & ep28, so could be wrong) was when WY was struggling, it was in the EP25. so it is impossible that they have touched before. or not?

And... already want a meeting between WY & SN!! ;;) >:D<  :-w (because... I'm sick of that girl Bi-soo! ~X( and really hates that she interact with WY. X( )
although I know that meeting it will be very sad for everyone... I mean... for WY, for SN, even for TH, and also for us (the viewers xd) :(:((

Edit: Thank you all for the pictures and videos! >:D< :)>- ;) :x

Edit 2: @anjshin all I said was seriously... then, what was what gave you laugh? :-w :-?? 

Guest anjshin

sj15elf0hjw1023 said:
And... already want a meeting between WY & SN!! ;;) >:D<  :-w (because... I'm sick of that girl Bi-soo! ~X( and really hates that she interact with WY. X( )
although I know that meeting it will be very sad for everyone... I mean... for WY, for SN, even for TH, and also for us (the viewers xd) :(:((

Edit: Thank you all for the pictures and videos! >:D< :)>- ;) :x

Edit 2: anjshin all I said was seriously... then, what was what gave you laugh? :-w :-?? 

Archived