[OFFICIAL] WangNyang—♡ Joo Jin Mo & Ha Ji Won ♡

Guest minnie0103

Guest suwan1430273820

I know i know that this is sageuk and we gotta make babies back then....but i really wont be able to accept if SN sleeps with TH...worse have another baby. I just feel this is a betrayal to WY...

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anjshin

@ferlycious: if that scene will happen i guess i know someone who will again giggle and giggle in the behind the scenes, and will all go comfortable with the warm hugs of WangYoo :> :> :> what do you think? ^____^

Guest filchiny

starjjmoon said: Each time I read about the decreasing ratings and putting the blame to WY... wow they're much focus on the ratings and not with the essence of the story.?? I was like "Seriously, are you the producer or investor? ??   =)) :)>-  =))

Guest filchiny

misstear said: Since so many people are confusing about Seung Nyang's love, I will post the novel's ending first.
After Ma Ha's death, Seung Nyang's second son having with TH was proclaimed the Crown Prince. She now had power to be able to stop offering Goryeo maid and eunuch to Yuan dynasty. Tal Tal married to Bu Yung and became Prime minister.
30 years later, Seung Nyang sat in front of the mirror and had a flashback about the moment when Ta Hwan took his last breaths. He said she was beautiful in Goryeo clothes (in the novel, she wore Goryeo clothes during the concubine selection and this made her different, maybe a little outstanding, compared to the others) and asked her if she ever loved him, even for a moment. She said that she always was his women. Then, Ta Hwan smiled like a child and SN shed tears.She wanted to look at him more but then she realized it was his illusion. And she said "Peha, maybe it's time for me to come to your side. I'll meet you soon". Then she wore Goryeo clothes, wore the hairpin Wang Yoo gave her and asked her people to throw her ashes on Goryeo land.
That is the end of the novel.
And, there are some lines our writer added before SN having flashback. 
"Empress Ki knew Soon Je's love well. She felt sad for him. Her fate, the fate she could do nothing but loved deeply only one person, was so cruel. She felt sorry for Soon Je. He loved her, the woman who had that fate, and had to endure the heartbreak for the rest of his life."
My personal thought.I kinda like Soon Je/Ta Hwan in the novel. He seemed a little more mature and manlier. Oh, he was also hot-tempered one.I dont know what you guys will think about her flashback before her death coming, cos its about TH, not WY. 
SN's relationship with WY, somehow I can feel they had accepted their fate and lived with it. No point crying over spilt milk, they couldnt get upset forever about things in the past which could not be changed. They accepted the future they would live without being together and moved on. Wang Yoo and Seung nyang are different from many people, they are the leaders and their country was on their shoulders, they cant live with their love only.
But TH was different, he had SN by his side and he could dream about the day he was able to reach to her heart. Time passed by and all he had was only her warm attachment, he was in pain and SN could do nothing. I believe that imcomplete things made people remember longer. People always remember well about their first love because it cant be done. Why her flashback was not Wang Yoo? The one viewers insist to be her first love? I think because their love was fulfilled. She gave him all her love, there is nothing she regreted. But TH... all she could give was just her lifetime with him. I think, with SN's personality, she would choose to be with him untill she could give him something from her heart, even after life...
And sorry for my bad Eng, its not my mother language nor secondary one, havent used it for 6 years :P If there are parts you guys cant understand, just say :D 
Edit:@filchiny
First spoiler :D

Me too, i think that she will sleep with him at some point, but i'm not sure about the Yuan baby though. If she sleeps with him, it will be most likely for her duty, not love, i really don't see her loving TH, like she does for WY, it's clearly impossible, but she will feel sorry for him.

Guest anjshin

oh my @sarah.lina lets just go back to SN reading him books, or else another genes of going bratt will come alive or seunyng will be pregnant forever. LMAO =)) =)) =))

Guest suwan1430273820

Back with another fanvid.....a very well done one !! JJM is soooo freaking sexy in the video !!!! How can a man be so gorgeous ?!

Guest filchiny

I am really really annoyed at the fact that they separated due to a misunderstanding more than the issue of her fulfilling her wifey duties to Emperor Brat!.
It broke her heart when she heard that WY is marrying the niece of El Temur. She was hurt and angry as could be expected. I mean what was she thinking? Did she think that WY forgot about her and just married ET's niece? Did she think that WY knew about their baby and despite that he still chose to marry another woman?
Although her decision might have remained the same irregardless (to me this is debatable because personally I feel that if she didn't hear about WY's impending marriage, she would have continued to follow him) I wanted both their decisions to be an informed one. Both of them knowing the whole situation, talking about it and then deciding. Just like how couples do. So even if they did break up, they know they do love each other but at the moment they both are called to do something more for their family, their friends and their country. It really really bothers me that they ended that way! If they had to sparate, I wanted it to be on their own terms. Not forced on them or worst as what happened a freaking misunderstanding.
I am also very annoyed that Bang did not inform WY that SN was carrying his child. He has the right to know!

Guest filchiny

ferlycious said: anjshin said: @ferlycious: if that scene will happen i guess i know someone who will again giggle and giggle in the behind the scenes, and will all go comfortable with the warm hugs of WangYoo :> :> :> what do you think? ^____^

@filchiny You're right, it's like many people here have a lot of delulu's in mind for our WY-SN couple since the drama always left us hanging and sometimes dissapointed of how their scenes showed :D Actually reading fanfiction is my way out if I feel dissatisfied with my ship onscreen, I used to that when I was crazy with my Harry Potter ship (Ronmione) before :)
I'm not good of making one but I'm good of reading it =)) =)) I think you're talented of becoming a writer and those suggestions of yours would be interesting and whoaaah it's kinda naughty huh LOL :)) What about the flashback scene when they had a back hug? :P:)) I want to know as well if how was SN and WY with their baby Byul, looks like a happy family huh!! :D
Omo! I think we're in delulu now, since every episode always left us to anticipate more scenes of our ship if when they will be reunited :D

Guest filchiny

ferlycious said: @filchiny You're right, it's like many people here have a lot of delulu's in mind for our WY-SN couple since the drama always left us hanging and sometimes dissapointed of how their scenes showed :D Actually reading fanfiction is my way out if I feel dissatisfied with my ship onscreen, I used to that when I was crazy with my Harry Potter ship (Ronmione) before :)
I'm not good of making one but I'm good of reading it =)) =)) And those suggestions of yours would be interesting and whoaaah it's kinda naughty huh LOL :)) What about the flashback scene when they had a back hug? :P:)) I want to know as well if how was SN and WY with their baby Byul, looks like a happy family huh!! :D
Omo! I think we're in delulu now, since every episode always left us to anticipate more scenes of our ship if when they will be reunited :D

@filchiny I'm laughing now with what you said... it seems that your delulu is on the highest :)) Don't worry dear you can let it out just make your own blog for us to visit :)) Your imaginations is very bold from what I expected :P
Wait! are we out of the context now? I'm afraid as well to be kick out :)) Someone needs to stop us before we're over here in soompi :))
Here's the pic that you've requested, it's very innocent our couple was somewhat talk if how they will carry out their plans :D:P
20140111_seoulbeats_empresski-300x168.pn

Guest filchiny

WARNING: ONLY PEOPLE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 ARE ALLOWED TO READ THIS POST!
@starjjmoon: did i not tell you guys to not get me started?!  :)) Ok do you really want to know what I think? I will try very hard to be as clean as possible.
Hmmmmm......how should i do this......should i give clues? should i do a question and answer? or should i substitute words?
Okay here goes:
We can only see the upper part of their bodies in that pic. So guess what SN is doing? I will give you a hint....What do you call a small computer? it is not a tablet. the smaller version of a desktop.
so once you guess it, substitute the second syllable with dance. :))
the frozen look on WY face is due to you know what. But what you don't see is what he is doing to SN's hand. Pets love to do this too to their owners hands. I guess WY does it to to SN's hands!
:))

Guest filchiny

@ferlycious: now i can view the image! what made  you  think this is an innocent pic?! :-O It is what you don't see that is interesting. We can't see their feet. The reason being is that they are playing footsies! :)) who knows where their toes are going?  >:):)) and did you notice that frozen look on both of them? NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!
so now do you believe me when i say my mind goes far. so do not tempt me and get me started!
:)) ;)

Guest filchiny

@ferlycious: the pic you posted above....WY's stare looks like he is undressing someone with his eyes! Is that why you thought it was you he was staring at?! you  go girl!  :)

kidding aside. do you remember what scene this was. I can't seem to remember.

Archived