Time of airing :
10:00 pm (Mon/Tue) (KST)
Official site : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/shj/index.html | PHOTOS
Official eng site :
Writer :
최완규 Choi Wan Gyu
PD :
유철용 Yoo Chul Yong
Eps: 24eps (70 mins each)Where to watch : VIKI brought to you by Team  Triple Threat 

T2.jpgStory : Jang Dong Soo (Lee Bum Soo), Jang Dong Chul (Kim Jae Joong) and Jang Dong Jun (Im Si Wan) are three brothers who got separated when they were young after their family falls apart.
Jang Dong Soo, the eldest brother grew up to be a policeman following the footsteps of his father and his greatest hope is to have a reunion with his brothers whom had been separated but only to re-encounter them again in the most unexpected twist of fate.
Jang Dong Chul, the middle brother became a gangster who had grew up on the street surviving using his fists and wits to climb up the top of the crime syndicate. He tries to hide his real identity from his elder brother, Dong Soo but ends up in a dangerous situation which involves Dong Jun as well.
Jang Dong Jun, the youngest brother became Yoon Yang Ha, a cold and harden man who grew believing the world revolves around money after he gets adopted to the rich Yoon family without any memories of his own real family. His cold heart began to change when he encounters an orphan girl who changes the way he sees the world.
Hwang Shin Hye (Oh Yeon Soo) is a profiler who came back to Korea after spending years studying overseas, she clashes with Dong Soo who is her first love while working in the same police station due to their different approaches towards crime solving and as they gain mutual respects for each other as work partners, they find themselves in a conflict again when they find out that the criminal that they have to go after is Dong Soo's younger brother "Dong Chul".
Oh Jung Hee (Baek Jin Hee) is an orphan girl who gets caught in a love triangle with the hot-blooded gangster "Dong Chul" and his cold-hearted younger brother "Dong Jun" when she encounters them in separate situations.  

Teaser 1

cr MBC
Teaser 2

cr MBC

cr MBC
T3.jpg

Main Cast : Lee Bum Soo, Kim Jae Joong, Im Si Won, Oh Yeon Soo, Baek Jin Hee
Supporting Cast: 
Lim Ha RyongKim So HyunHong Seok Cheon, Park Hyo Joo

jryDiZ9.jpg

t4.jpg

REVIEWS AND RECAPS : Dramabeans Episode 1 ]
Couchkimchi by @Tessieroo : First Impression

Nate news link 
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only
Official Cafe

Official Sites and SNS [ Compiled by @Orion ]
Daum Search for 트라이앵글 (order by date)
Kim Jae Joong's DC Gall
Lee Beom Soo's DC Gall
Lee Beom Soo's Baidu (Chinese fans are often very well informed)
Im Si Wan's DC Gall

Twitter:

Kim Jae Joong's Twitter
Lee Beom Soo's Twitter (run by his management)
Im Si Wan's Twitter
JYJ Official
HappyY (SK-based JYJ fan)
PrinceJJ (Kim Jae Joong International Fansite)
MBC Official
Munk333 (Lee Beom Soo fan, well informed)
은혜 Eun Hye (Lee Beom Soo fan, well informed)

Facebook:

Lee Beom Soo Official
JYJ Official
Unofficial Triangle Fanpage
MBC Official

t5.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION
Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I just read this at Koala blog and the plot similar to an old Bollywood movie titled Amar, Akbar Anthony.   
Looks like another collaboration between Lee Bum Soo and Song Seung Hoon. Did SSH had a definite or what ever you called it drama contract with MBC. All his previous dramas with MBC.

Song Seung Hun, Siwan, & Lee Bum Soo receive casting offer to play three brothers on new drama 'Triangle' + Lee Mi Yeon and Go Ara also in talks
ZEA-Siwan-song-seung-hun-lee-bum-soo-go-

Song Seung Hun, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Mi Yeon, Go Ara, and ZE:A's Siwan have been reported to be in talks to star in the new drama 'Triangle'!
According to multiple broadcast insiders, the mentioned stars have been cast for the follow-up drama to 'Empress Qi'.
'Triangle' is the work of PD Yoo Chul Yong and writer Choi Wan Kyu and portrays the story of three brothers who are born from a wealthy family but unfortunate circumstances lead them to live separate lives and reunite after growing up.
Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, and Siwan are set to play the three brothers from oldest to youngest, respectively. If true, this will also make Lee Bum Soo and Song Seung Hun's reunion in two years since 'Dr. Jin'.
However, regarding this report, the stars' agencies as well as MBC have revealed that while casting offers and drama synopsis have been sent out, there haven't been specific discussions yet to confirm the casting.
Stay tuned for any follow up news to come!
allkpop

Lee Beom-soo and Song Seung-heon courted for drama reunionby girlfridaySSH_LeeMiYeon_LeeBeomSoo1.jpg
And the bromance lives on. I don’t know if Dr. Jin’s anything is something we want living on, but there’s no denying that Lee Beom-soo (Prime Minister and I) and Song Seung-heon (When a Man Loves) make a great odd (emphasis on odd) couple. They’re being courted to headline MBC’s new drama Triangle, along with Lee Mi-yeon (Noonas Over Flowers), Go Ara (Answer Me 1994), and Im Shi-wan (Attorney). Somebody went on a casting spree.
Full article: Dramabeans

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Mi Yeon, Song Seung Hun, Go Ara, Im Si Wan, and Lee Bum Soo Confirmed for New Drama “Triangle”
triangle.jpg

Lee Mi YeonSong Seung HunGo Ara, ZE:A‘s Im Si Wan, and Lee Bum Soo will be starring in the new drama “Triangle.”

According to several broadcast officials, these actors were chosen in the final casting decision for the follow-up drama toMBC‘s “Empress Ki” called “Triangle.” Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, and Im Si Wan will be playing three brothers who were separated at a young age. Lee Bum Soo’s character grows up to be a cop, Song Seung Hun’s character becomes a gangster, and Im Si Wan  plays the youngest of the three.

It’ll be especially interesting to see Lee Bum Soo and Song Seung Hun together again in a fresh scenario, as this is their second time meeting on-screen as brothers since 2012 in the drama “Dr. Jin.”

The drama will start in May after the end of “Empress Ki.” Stay tuned for updates!

Soompi

yeohweping said:

Date of airing : May 2014 after empress Ki ends
Broadcasting station : MBC
Time of airing :
10:00 pm (Mon/Tue) (korean time)
Official site :
Official eng site :
Writer :
최완규 Choi Wan Gyu
PD :
유철용 Yoo Chul Yong
Eps:  (70 mins each)

Main Cast :
Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, Lim Si Won, Lee Mi Yeon, Go Ara
Supporting Cast:
Story :
Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun and Lim Si Wan will be playing three brothers who got separated when they were young after their family fall apart. Lee Bum Soo, the eldest brother grew up to be a policeman while 2nd brother, Song Seung Hun became a gangster and Lim Si Wan gets adopted to a rich family.
Lee Mi Yeon will have a sad love story with Lee Bum Soo and Go Ara will play an orphan with a love line with Lim Si Wan.

===================

Must Read!! and follow!!
Soompi code of conductDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE ====================

Links

Nate news link
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only

LOL I saw the news and I was like "mmkay" Those two must really be best friends to do this again after that mockery of Dr Jin. I thought that LBS was going to take a break from dramas, but I guess not. It doesn't seem he'll be resting much depending on when they start shooting. I know PMAI ends next week and EK doesn't end till April something (if they don't get an extension due to their ratings which I hope they don't. Between the sick actors and traffic accidents. Just don't, por favor!) I keep asking the same question about the love affair between SSH and MBC. It's like they have an exclusive contract.

Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, Im Siwan ‘Triangle’ Musketeer
lee-bum-soo-song-seung-hun-im-siwan-tria

Actors Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, and Im Siwan are getting together as the three musketeers.
A music source revealed, "The three people will be be working in the drama to follow MBC's 'Empress Gi.' The new drama is tentatively called 'Triangle.' They're planning to get together for this new work." They continued, "Rumor says that they recently changed the title from the "The Three Mischievous Musketeers" to "Triangle."
"Triangle" is joint work by PD Yoo Chul Yong ("All In," "Hit," Poseidon") and writer Choi Wan Kyu ("Huh Joon," "Jumong," "Midas"). Three brothers are unfortunately scattered and each grow up in a police family, a gang member family, and a wealthy family. After they are separate, the brothers meet for the first time in 20 years, and continue their relationship. The work stars Lee Bum Soo as the oldest, Song Seung Hun as the middle brother and Im Siwan as the youngest brother. Lee Mi Yeon will be playing the love interest of the oldest brother. "Respond 1994" star Go Ara will also star in the work. "Triangle" is schedule to air its first episode in May.
2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
kpopstarz

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Go Ara Is Carefully Considering Next Role
Go-Ara-1-1.jpg

Actress Go Ara earned rave reviews for her breakout role in “Reply 1994,” in which she was able to exhibit her youthful charisma as bright-eyed, straight-talking Sung Na Jung. She is said to be carefully considering her next role.

Aside from Jung Woo, her other “Reply 1994” co-stars have quickly signed on to new projects, but Go Ara seems to be taking her time.

It has been reported that she’s signed on to MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Triangle,” but this may not be confirmed. Go Ara’s side stated on February 2 that the actress has received drama and film offers for sageuks, period and modern pieces, and she is seriously considering her best move.

The many offers received come with a diversity of characters. A representative on Go Ara’s side said, “She’s had a variety of offers, from tragic female leads to lively characters. Her next role will be a piece of work in which she’ll be able to show off her charisma.”

Go Ara had been known more for her looks than for her acting skills, but people have started seeing her in a new light since “Reply 1994,” in which she chopped off her locks and received recognition for her acting as well as her cute charisma. Will she ride on the momentum of her fresh, bright image, or will she change her image once again? All eyes are on Go Ara as she chooses her next role.

Soompi

Guest snowheart

OMG! i'm so glad there's already a thread for this! may be i just have a uniqe taste but i loooooved when a man loves and so does everyone else close to me! i just kept waiting and waiting for SSH to make a drama comeback after that and looks like he's gonna with Triangle..and i love LBS! i think they both deserve an actually written script after what happened to Dr Jin,that writer just seemed to be on crack or something,but i've seen All In,Jumong and swallow the sun and i dare say they were quite well written, so i'm trying to hope..never once a SSH drama has been accurate with the early synopsis (even MP came with complete details changed and WAML's synopsis had nothing to do with the original drama!) so again, i'm trying to hope! BTW, if after confirmation on their sides,LMY and Ara are gonna act as first and last brother's love interests,then what about SSH?! he's gonna have a love line,right?! i kinda hoped that Ara would be paired up with him,'cause they just make a gorgeous couple, even with their individual photos attached to each other( i never care about the age gap, if it's the guy who's older)..i'll stay right here for updates! :) [-O<

Si Wan in "Triangle - Drama"
Si Wan is turning bad.
ZE:A - Children of Empire member Si Wan is starring in the new MBC drama "Triangle - Drama" which airs in March.
Si Wan is a cold and cynical character who parted with his brothers when he was young. He doesn't open up to anyone else until he meets a girl he falls in love with and changes his life. Si Wan attempts at a contrasted image to the one's he's played until now.
This is his first leading role in a long-term drama other than the movie "The Attorney". He debuted in the year 2012 with the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" and continued on to the KBS 2TV drama "The Equator Man" as Eom Tae-woong's childhood.
"Triangle - Drama" is a story of three brothers who reunite as adults after being separated as children.
HanCinema

• 2 weeks later...

I am following news about this from Korean sites (although it takes Google translate and some help from a friend, since I don't read Korean) and wrote a post for it here when it was announced and then some recent news for it can be found here.

I don't know how that Soompi piece got things so wrong (bad research or bad translation), but the cast was not confirmed at the time it was published. They had just received offers, according to Korean news sites. Also, this is a minor mistake, but it is actually the 4th time Lee and Song will be working together, 3rd time on television.

According to a Sports Seoul exclusive published 2 days ago, Lee Beom Soo and Im Si Wan have been confirmed and Lee Mi Yeon has declined her role. There are more sources on Lee Mi Yeon not joining, but this piece here talks about both.

No news on Song Seung Heon and Go Ara yet.

Lee Mi Yeon went bye bye and Go Ara looks like she'll be going bye bye too, but Park Jin Hee just joined up.

She will be a beautiful and stylish profiler. This is the third time she will have worked with Lee Beom Soo, so that's a nice reunion there. If Song Seung Heon joins the fun, it will be reunions all around. I have no clue about further information, since I do not understand Korean that well, but here is the original piece anyway. English language news/translations on this should come out soon too.

Source: Sports Donga

BhWldGUCAAECooS.jpg:large

Guest yeohweping

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140225/61203608/3

Park Jin Hee will have no love line with either of the brothers, her role is a profiler who had study overseas and will be working with Lee Bum Soo at the police station.

========

I am now almost ridiculously excited for this Drama. The only reason it appealed was because I knew that the biggest Finno-Greek LBS fan in the entire world would be live tweeting it and posting here, guaranteeing exceptional entertainment that would only get better  the bigger the mess this Drama was. So imagine my rapturous ecstasy when I come in here today and find out that trifling details like who the he.ll's gonna be in it hasn't been sorted yet!  I was a little concerned when I heard that SSH hadn't confirmed yet, but now that it seems LBS will be playing every part, this has hot mess stamped all over it, an embarras des richesses for @Orion to work with. Oh frabjous day!!  =))

Archived