Why was my post being removed from the thread?

Guest nzah

Hi, I just want to know why was my post being removed from the thread? May I know is there something wrong with the post? I was merely saying, "bubbletea04, thanks so much for your recap, you're awesome....i'll treat you to a bubbletea...." Please let me know so that it will not be repeated...

Hello, nzah!

Chit-chat / off-topic comments aren't permissible and would be marked as spam by moderators, so any comments that you make must be relevant in regard to the thread itself. In this case, you'd also have to remark to some extent about One Warm Word / Kind Words (i.e. characters, plot, etc.) within the comment for it to be acceptable.

ebullience said: Hello, nzah!

Chit-chat / off-topic comments aren't permissible and would be marked as spam by moderators, so any comments that you make must be relevant in regard to the thread itself. In this case, you'd also have to remark to some extent about One Warm Word / Kind Words (i.e. characters, plot, etc.) within the comment for it to be acceptable.

Archived