Shim Hyoung Tak (심형탁)

bebina

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 7: Everyone Has Secrets
There were a lot of confessions being thrown around here and there....although not all of them were romantic in the least bit.
31972854.jpg

And we′re conflicted about Se Jong′s silence. We love him, but he′s quite frustrating at times. 
Music Covered in Episode 7
Ra.D - I′m In Love (Ray′s confession to Hera) Kim Kwang Jin - Sincerity (Impact′s song stolen from 789)Lee Ye Rin - Come On Baby Tonight (Hera and Woori′s competition song)IU - Friday (Duet song between Woori and Jang Goon)
48441490.jpg
Truthfully, when I first saw youIt was really hard for me to sayThat I liked youIf I didn′t approach you first,I thought I would lose youSo I wrote a letterAnd prepared a small present. It′s true that my fears came firstat the thought that if it gets serious it might be painfulBut I prayed with an earnest heartAnd I belived that the person I′ve been longing for is you
I′m, I′m in loveI′m, I′ve fallen in loveI can′t help it. For me to hide my heart,You are too beautiful.
Ra.D - I′m In Love 
Ray: Everything about you is beautiful, but you′re the most beautiful when you smile like that.
This ever so sweet, heart-fluttery confession from Ray. Ray stole our hearts in this scene.

80619565.jpg
We just can′t with Taepoong. We just can′t.And the mommies... the mommies who keep having these wild dreams
93093106.jpg
Woori: ′I have hemorrhoids. It hurts to the point it felt like it was ripping apart.′ Why can′t you just say it??
The moment when you find out that the reason why Henry′s been acting all sketchy is because he has hemorrhoids.
Poor guy.Don′t worry, Henry. richard simmons happens.
74611094.jpg
Finding out that the already messed up situation is even more messed up than we thought.
94652099.jpg
Se Jong: Do you know what′s more upsetting than being falsely accused? It′s when the person that I trust the most won′t trust me.That hurts the most.
65571577.jpg
Jang Goon: Just returned the cardigan after you dry cleaned it. 
Woori: I want to give you my heart too!
Jang Goon: ... sorry... I′ve never been attracted to you.
Oh heartbreak....All right, time to jump ship (to Henry??)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88001/singagainheragu-episode7

Guest adikkeluangman

Team Never Stop releases “Uphill” MV for “Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra” OST
Team Never Stop (B1A4‘s Jinyoung, Super Junior-M‘s Henry, Yoo Sung Eun, Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang and Ulala Session‘s Park Kwang Sung) released the music video for the OST track “Uphill.”
B-3VZTyUYAElco9.jpg

Mnet Perseverance Goo Hae Ra‘s onscreen band, Team Never Stop, beautifully sings the remake of the 2012 track “Uphill,” originally sung by Yoo Jong Shin and Jung In. Team Never Stop captured their audience’s attention as they performed their set under what looks to be a bridge.
“Uphill” tells the story of people who are taking the same path together with the lyrics “I love you, who is going on this path with me” and “Our path is as beautiful as much as we climbed up.”
Perseverance Goo Hae Rae aired its first episode on January 9th and is schedule to release 12 additional episodes.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/team-never-stop-releases-uphill-mv-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Shim Hyung Tak Says Fans Get His Autograph Then Ask About SUJU-M’s Henry and B1A4’s Jin Young
Shim Hyung Tak shared some bitter moments he had with the fans.
Hong Jin Young and Shim Hyung Tak were guests on the March 20 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show.
89730002.jpg

One listener said to Shim Hyung Tak, “I saw you filming Sing Again, Hera Gu and you looked really handsome,” before adding, “Fighting, Henry.”
Shim Hyung Tak bitterly said, “After fans get autographs from me, they always say, ‘Please take care of Jin Young,’ or ‘Please take care of Henry.”
Then Cultwo tried to cheer him up by saying, “But you still have a fan club,” and Shim Hyung Tak happily said, “That’s right. It already has over 200 fans,” bringing out laughter.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89730/shim-hyung-tak-says-fans-get-his-autographs-then-ask-about-suju-ms-henry-and-b1a4s-jin-young
-----Henry and Yoo Sung Eun are a cute couple in 'Love+' MV and Team Never Stop drop 'One Candle' MV
Despite Yoo Sung Eun's sweet and innocent look in 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' she has a lovely, strong, and husky voice that will take you by surprise in her duet MV for "Love+" with co-star, Henry!  It meshes beautifully with Henry's equally sweet vocals.

The drama dropped the MV for the drama featuring this adorable couple in which they do such sweet couple-y things that you are sure to get a toothache... In addition, the channel dropped Team Never Stop's "One Candle (featuring Shim Hyung Tak)" MV that shows the teamwork and camaraderie among the characters.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/henry-and-yoo-sung-eun-are-a-cute-couple-in-love-mv-and-team-never-stop-drop-one-candle-mv

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS [Divorce Lawyer in Love] - First Teaser

-----Shim Hyung Tak in a SBS special variety program "Some Guy Some Girl" that aired during the Lunar New Year.B-B7Fx4CcAAA40_.jpg B-B7FhZCIAII4Cn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I see this topic is not very active, which makes me sad.

But I will post my question here anyway with hopes of receiving an answer.

Miss Mamma Mia...I can't find this show ANYWHERE with English subs.  Only one episode is on YouTube with subs.

Does anyone have any idea where I could possibly watch the show?  I would really like to see it. Thanks in advance.

Archived