UPDATED-Relationship with Rainie Yang difficult to understand

sugarplum892

Is Rainie Yang and JPM Prince's relationship on the rocks?
According to Taiwanese media, Rainie Yang is planning to tie the knot with a businessman named Mr. Lim, whom she has been secretly dating. The reports also claimed that Rainie's mum is very satisfied with her future son-in-law and often talks about him to her neighbours.

Responding to the reports, Rainie's manager said that she 'does not know of any Mr. Lim'. 'Rainie's mum likes everyone, be it male or female,' she added.

Meanwhile, Rainie's rumored boyfriend, JPM member Prince, was recently spotted staying over at the singer's house, indirectly refuting rumors about their breakup. Prince, who is currently nursing an ankle injury, was even caught speeding when he drove Rainie to the hospital to see the dentist.

At the same time, Prince's manager apologized for breaking traffic rules on the artiste's behalf and emphasized that the two are just 'very, very good friends'.

Source

• 2 months later...

class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Rainie Yang breaks up with JPM’s PrinceTaiwanese sweetheart Rainie Yang calls it quits with her younger beau

Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang confirmed this January that she is dating Prince (Qiu Shengyi) from boyband JPM, but word has spread that due to their busy schedules and frequent quarrels, they decided to call it quits after dating for one and a half years.

Their relationship was said to have surfaced two years ago, when Prince was seen entering Rainie’s apartment. Last February, they were also caught at the Honolulu airport.

However, despite being photographed, the pair denied their relationship, though they continued to display their affections openly. Rainie turned up for Prince’s concert last year, and he in turn sang her song ‘Take Me Away’.

But their fans did not appear happy with this relationship as 29-year-old Rainie is four years older than her beau. It sparked an online war of words, where both sides criticised the other’s idol for not being deserving of the other, and it did not stop till Rainie stepped in to placate both camps of fans.

It is a well-known fact that Rainie will develop rashes on her body whenever she is nervous, and when she heard her boyfriend’s name mentioned during interviews last year, rashes would appear on her neck and chest, revealing how much this relationship meant to her.

In January, a reporter even sighted Prince sending her to the dentist.

But since Rainie left for Zhengzhou in China last year for filming, the couple has been struggling with the distance, which took a toll on their relationship.

When Rainie returned to Taiwan after filming, Prince was preparing to leave for Hangzhou to film for his new drama, and the pair was said to have communicated amiably when she returned at the end of last month, and decided to break up.

Although they kept their separation a secret, Rainie posted on Weibo on March 30: “I’m tired.” She then posted another comment: “Just exercise if there’s any worries!” Her posts revealed her depressed state after the break-up.

However, her manager responded to media queries: “Both of them have always been friends; it’s just that as Rainie has been busy filming in China, so they haven’t been communicating much.”

Source

• 9 months later...

Relationship with Rainie Yang difficult to understand

rainie%2Bprince.jpg
Since Prince were rumored to be with Rainie Yang, he was once caught staying over at her place and even visited Hawaii together, their relationship is still incomprehensible. The two both insisted that they are just really good friends. But Rainie puts in a lot of effort and consideration for a friend, two times wearing Prince brand clothings and uploading onto social networking sites. It is known that since the time the two are together is less than their time apart, they ultimately ended with a breakup. Prince insists that he and Rainie are just good friends, he constantly leaves his love life to fate. He said: "I've grown up, being in love is a normal thing, the company wouldn't prevent it. But I'm not desperate to fall in love, I look forward to fate letting me encounter the right person."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

as rainie fans.. tobehonest i am not happy with her choice to be with prince. yes.. bcause he's younger, and i think rainie could do better.. but im just fans.. don't have the right to judge her relationship. if they truly broke up, i hope rainie can find some one better soon.. :)

Archived