Starting a Kpop (cover) Girl Group in California (singing and dancing)

seriouslystarryeyed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rozen112_at_naver.com_stv

Are you still looking? Because I'm interested and I'm 14 and I'm Korean. I'm currently living in Stockton California so if you do a meetup together can you do it close to Stockton since I can't drive? :P and I dance and I take dance lessons but I can't sing :(

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Are you still looking for members?

I'm 19 and live in Sac and I'm somewhat new to the area. I'm probably not the ideal looks wise but I'm decent at singing (with practice could definitely get better haha) and I'm not a profession dancer, but I have been in musicals and I pick things up quickly. I speak a little Korea since I've been studying it for a few years but no where near fluent.

If you're still open for more members, I would love to join. I know I may not be ideal type for a kpop group and would need practice but I love Kpop and music and am always willing to work hard. And I would love to make friends with people of like minds! xx <3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived