Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

@appleda your right its better late than.... Thanks for your wonderful comment I miss this drama so much :(

Our WanJoo couple as Doctors :)

]khsblood3_zpszlp2fupx.jpg

Park Dong Joo Im Watching You

dj6_zps9dedf1a4.jpg

I missed them :(

sin hoonsim said: @moonssaboo: 엔젤아이즈 DVD 대만출시! Angeleyes DVD was released!+3gifts #라이어게임 #LeeSangYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon #李相侖 #AngelEyes http://t.co/eZyQSAKM7b Currently available in Taiwan http://www.gull.com.tw/gull/item.asp?item_id=611843 Perhaps later YESASIA

hello angel team, still missing this thread. last year in spring , this thread is so heptic becoz of our cute lead, but now it seems quite but happy some newbie in this thread and want to say WELCOME @appleda
:-h

for those whose missing Park Dong Joo and Yoon Soo Wan , both are attends Choi (Jo) JaeYoon wedding today 15.02.07 at gangnam gu.  (credit to the owner)

150207wedding_zps6e08c73c.jpg

20150207_1423278726_92931500_1_zps17924b

sorry if repost ^__^ but more celebrity who atttend the Wedding

GHSforever said:

@appleda your right its better late than.... Thanks for your wonderful comment I miss this drama so much :(

Our WanJoo couple as Doctors :)

Park Dong Joo Im Watching You

I missed them :(

Guest aefanoc

Thanks @Ariana27‌ for posting their recent pics! Aww - I have missed YSW and PDJ. Happy to see that this thread is still alive. I just visited LSYs soompi thread and on his latest photos - he's wearing a vest - looks like the same color as YSW's (or GHSs) bright pink/ red dress in the promo pics for AE!! And now I want to watch AE again... :x

aefanoc said: Thanks @Ariana27‌ for posting their recent pics! Aww - I have missed YSW and PDJ. Happy to see that this thread is still alive. I just visited LSYs soompi thread and on his latest photos - he's wearing a vest - looks like the same color as YSW's (or GHSs) bright pink/ red dress in the promo pics for AE!! And now I want to watch AE again... :x

So....both GHS and LSY attended GHS's new drama co-star's wedding, eh?  :x 
They look great as always, but what with the colour? :-O

Blue shirt, green tie & brown checkers coat for him? 8-|

As for GHS, the last I remember, she doesnt really go for colors variety unless sponsored clothing. It has always been simple yet stylish all black or all white...

Of cos she wears other colors too but mostly very pastel but for this event? Off-white/beige/peach top, black skirt with some sort of white floral design, brown shoes? :-?  So random....well I guess its true the saying one tend to influence/be influenced by people you hang out with...  ;)

@ GHSFOREVER AND ALL AE SIS... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ESPECIALLY TO OUR MS. KU.... :x :x love..love..love...
:x :x

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I miss the Wanju couple like crazy too....Hope they can make a movie or drama again....

Although, it seems unlikely, i believe there is still hope for both of them to be together, especially now that his ex and her BFF is now happily married...kkkk

Maybe I am crazy but there is a pic of LSY at the airport where he was looking at some bags in the airport , and at the background is a bag that seems to be the bag KHS used at the wedding they both attended....I wonder if he is the model for that brand and if that bag came from him kkkk....because knowing KHS, she is very frugal and does not like spending money on items like such....

Anyway, it's just a nagging thought in my mind....it's Valentines day and I miss them...

I think slowly, my heart is finally really shifting over to them from where it used to be.

Advance Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Guest aefanoc

So lemme see if I have this right - our PDJ and YSW (aka LSY and GHS) recently attended a wedding (albeit separately) and there are no pics of them saying hello to each other (?) Did GHS not recognize LSY with his longer hair? Do they not remember their hot kisses in AE as much as we do? :x

I can almost imagine them scanning the wedding hall, spotting the other from across the room, locking eyes, and greeting each other with, what, a slight bow? All the while both of them having flashbacks of the best kisses that I have seen in kdramaland?!? :P :x

Pardon my imagination - it's allowed, I hope, on Valentine's Day! Have a happy one, all AE fans!

Guest puni18

This thread will never stop goes on...coz Angel Eyes captured many hearts. Perfect chemistry is the main point for this love story. Hope this reel couple would be Real Couple one day. :x

Hello Angels :)

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day :)

I know its late but its better late than never right LOL

To all my WanJu sister who loved this couple

Its funny I was watching this show on my phone cause my comp died and was up to ep 11. Then I checked netflix streaming and found all the eps on there

@GHSforever... very nice MV... the more i miss our WANJU COUPLE.... thanks @GHSforever for sharing the MV.. take care and God bless you..
=D> =D> :x  :x :\">

my first time posting here although i have been a lurker ...
@GHSforever, your mv is beautiful :x ... i felt it again ... the AE times ... the reason why i love this couple is that i find myself smiling when i see them smile and they make my heart flutter ... i don't care what others say about AE ... for me, the story and the characters are perfectly relatable and understandable ... it's probably because im too shallow or they're too deep ;)
i miss wanju :( ... please make another drama together

Specially for AE lovers

:x

Have a great weekend^^

Sharing Lee Sang Yoon slides of recent 3rd fan meet in Tokyo, Japan 10.feb.2015

Full report, please visit LSY_soompi

Thanks

Page 556 of LSY soompi

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤-25-27-02-15-air-lsy-fm-tokyo-4-3-15-unkind-women-kbs2-10pm-kst-wed-thu