Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

Guest mzlavender

@j823 wow! I can't really get over of this issue that he came here in our beloved Philippines.. :)) Is he really that appealing? heheheeh 

Guest mzlavender

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 let's keep on voting Angel Eyes as best korean movie in 2014!!  :x :((

Guest anneyongseo2228

i super love this kdrama especially its ost RUN TO YOU :)

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..1 vote per day..please please please..thankyou

mzlavender said: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 let's keep on voting Angel Eyes as best korean movie in 2014!!  :x :((

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES.. we are top 4... yeah sunnies...

Guest mzlavender

Done voting for today! Fighting!  http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086..  ;) :\"> ;;)

Guest mzlavender

lsy_iahc1521 said: Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..1 vote per day..please please please..thankyou

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february.. Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly.. The only korean drama that moved me...

Guest mzlavender

Please keep on voting Angel Eyes as Best Korean Drama for 2014!! http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086..&nbsp :D ;;) :-/

Guest mzlavender

9 days left for the nomination round. Please keep on Voting Angel Eyes for Best Korean Drama!  God Bless Everyone!
:x ;;)

hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..www.koreandrama.org please please please

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february..

Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly..

The only korean drama that moved me...

Hello !

Javabeans is one blog site that most of GHS' fans don't like to go. They don't have anything good to say about her. i have yet to read one fair article. :) that would be the day. :D

HSY184 said: hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*

Hi, everyone ! ^^

i'm asking you to keep voting for Angel Eyes to have a better place ! ^^

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 131,879 votes (Full Result in pdf) from 37,844 different IP Address in 139 Countries (Full Country List in pdf). The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. Inspiring Generation (KBS2)
2. You Who Came From the Stars (SBS)
3. It’s Okay, That’s Love (SBS)
4. Hotel King (MBC)
5. 3 Days (SBS)
6. Angel Eyes (SBS)
7. Fated to Love You (MBC)
8. Emergency Man and Woman (tvN)

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086

hopefully it's OK to post it here even though this was over a month ago

B0Zt27TCIAAPejP.jpg

cto