Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

Recommended Posts

Guest mzlavender

@j823 wow! I can't really get over of this issue that he came here in our beloved Philippines.. :)) Is he really that appealing? heheheeh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mzlavender

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 let's keep on voting Angel Eyes as best korean movie in 2014!!  :x :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest anneyongseo2228

i super love this kdrama especially its ost RUN TO YOU :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..1 vote per day..please please please..thankyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

mzlavender said: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 let's keep on voting Angel Eyes as best korean movie in 2014!!  :x :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES.. we are top 4... yeah sunnies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mzlavender

Done voting for today! Fighting!  http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086..  ;) :\"> ;;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mzlavender

lsy_iahc1521 said: Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..1 vote per day..please please please..thankyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february.. Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly.. The only korean drama that moved me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mzlavender

Please keep on voting Angel Eyes as Best Korean Drama for 2014!! http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086..&nbsp :D ;;) :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mzlavender

9 days left for the nomination round. Please keep on Voting Angel Eyes for Best Korean Drama!  God Bless Everyone!
:x ;;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Please keep on voting ANGEL EYES..www.koreandrama.org please please please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sad after reading about KHS AND LSY in javabeans site that they were not in favor of casting them in AE last february..

Those who were not in favor,I hope they were able to watch the drama and witnessed how LSY AND KHS conveyed their roles perfectly..

The only korean drama that moved me...

Hello !

Javabeans is one blog site that most of GHS' fans don't like to go. They don't have anything good to say about her. i have yet to read one fair article. :) that would be the day. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

HSY184 said: hello! after watching angel eyes, Ive been constantly lurking and back reading this thread and feel giddy  and hopeful (for wanjoo) everytime. :)) honestly, I'm not really fond of watching drama especially foreign one but got curious every time I saw the teaser, especially the 'elevator scene' so that convinced me and now.. I'm hooked! love the ost, the acting and of course the kissing scenes! :x but the best parts are the BTS! :P LSY and KHS are meant for each other. hehe. hopefully, they will collaborate again and now with much better story. *wishing*
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, everyone ! ^^

i'm asking you to keep voting for Angel Eyes to have a better place ! ^^

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 131,879 votes (Full Result in pdf) from 37,844 different IP Address in 139 Countries (Full Country List in pdf). The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. Inspiring Generation (KBS2)
2. You Who Came From the Stars (SBS)
3. It’s Okay, That’s Love (SBS)
4. Hotel King (MBC)
5. 3 Days (SBS)
6. Angel Eyes (SBS)
7. Fated to Love You (MBC)
8. Emergency Man and Woman (tvN)

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


hopefully it's OK to post it here even though this was over a month ago

B0Zt27TCIAAPejP.jpg

cto

btw, jiro is dr. kang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...