Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

Actor Lee Sang-Yoon and actress Ku Hye-Sun are cast for upcoming SBS weekend drama series ANGEL EYES.

For ANGEL EYE'S unique premise, Lee Sang-Yoon and Ku Hye-Sun will play characters that fell in love with each other as students. Ku Hye-Sun's character at the time was blind and she is the daughter of a hospital director. Even though they were in love, family circumstances made the two break up. Twelve years later, Ku Hye-Sun can now see thanks to surgery. She works as an emergency response worker. Lee Sang-Yoon's character is now a surgeon. They meet again for the first time in 12 years.

ANGEL EYES will begin to air sometime this April at the Saturday & Sunday 10PM time slot.
 AsianWiki

@yuanballent, @songmira, @sukreen, @stevie8 Thank You so much for all the updates in regardst to AE I really appreciate them all :)

LSY and GHS is one of my favorite korean actor/actress and I'm really happy that their teaming up this time :)

I know a lot of people are not happy with this couple but I love them hoping for good drama and cant wait to see my favorites together :)

The young actors/actress are very good as well :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gu Hye Sun Reunites with “Boys Over Flowers” Scriptwriter for Upcoming Drama “Angel Eyes”
gu-hye-sun-angel-eyes-boys-over-flowers.

Lee Jun Ki and Han Ji Min were previously looking over the script for SBS’s upcoming weekend drama “Angel Eyes,” but as fans might already know, Lee Jun Ki dropped and Lee Sang Yoon signed on to lead.

On February 27, Gu Hye Sun has been confirmed to the project and will act opposite Lee Sang Yoon. The drama is about a man and a woman who are each other’s first loves, but get separate at childhood due to a painful family situation and meet again 12 years later. Gu Hye Sun’s character is Yoon Su Wan is a passionate emergency medical technician who is known not only by the fire department, but also by the local hospital. She was blind, but was able to start a new life after receiving a corneal transplantation.

Gu Hye Sun revealed, “I’m excited because it’s been a while since my last project. I’m practicing really hard so that the rescue scenes will be realistically portrayed. I heard that the filming will be real so I’m a little nervous, but I’ll do my best.”

Regarding teaming up with “Boys Over Flowers” writer, Gu Hye Sun shared, “I wanted to work with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again. I had a lot of fun while filming ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and I trust in her. I’m overjoyed that I’ll be working with her again. I’ll do my best to create an enjoyable project.”

“Angel Eyes” is the followup drama after “Thrice Married Woman” and will air in April. “Boys Over Flowers” writer Yoon Ji Ryun will be working on the script and “Will It Snow On Christmas?” PD Choi Moon Shik will be directing.

Soompi

@starix hello sweetie thanks for the article really appreciate it :)

heres article from allkpop :)

Goo Hye Sun confirmed to reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'goo-hye-sun_1393468933_af_org.jpg

Goo Hye Sun has been confirmed to star in the new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes'!

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun to possibly reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes' + Lee Sang Yoon also in talks

Her agency YG Entertainment stated on February 27, "Goo Hye Sun has been cast for the lead role of Yoon Soo Wan."

The actress will play the role of Yoon Soo Wan who was once blind but receives an eye transplant and starts anew as an emergency rescue worker. Although she appears like an elegant and graceful lady, she has a rough-on-the-edges personality and holds the pain from her first love in her heart.

Goo Hye Sun shared, "Since it is my first production in a long time, I feel thrilled... As much as my role in the production is a rescue worker, I plan to thoroughly prepare through real training. Although I am nervous hearing that the filming will be very realistic, I will do my best... I wanted to do a production with writer Yoon Ji Ryun once again. As I took part in 'Boys Over Flowers', I enjoyed it so much. More than anything else, I am joyful to meet the writer again. I will work hard to make it an entertaining production.

'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and written by 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!

credit :

@yuanballent, @songmira, @sukreen, @stevie8 Thank You so much for all the updates in regardst to AE I really appreciate them all :)

LSY and GHS is one of my favorite korean actor/actress and I'm really happy that their teaming up this time :)

I know a lot of people are not happy with this couple but I love them hoping for good drama and cant wait to see my favorites together :)

The young actors/actress are very good as well :)

My dear friend

Lets support AE

All the best to GHS & LSY

And AE productions team too

Fighting!

:x

CHEERS

photo E49CE4EE-C526-43B6-9B50-49D28EE3D2F2_zpsbbaxmtuy.png

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun Pays a Surprise Visit to Nam Ji Hyun’s “Angel Eyes” Set
kim-soo-hyun2.jpg

Actress Nam Ji Hyun was recently surprised by previous co-star Kim Soo Hyun, who paid a sudden visit to the actress’ drama set.

On February 22, the handsome actor made an appearance at the set of SBS’ latest weekend drama “Angel Eyes.” Nam Ji Hyun expressed her feelings, “Soo Hyun oppa and I both acted in ‘It Will Snow for Christmas.’ Moreover, our drama and ‘Man from the Stars‘ are both based in Ilsan [satellite city of Seoul], so sometime when our schedules match, I was planning on greeting him first.”

“Until now our schedules didn’t really match, but as oppa came to the set, we greeted each other in a friendly manner. I am very thankful that he came to visit me first. I told him that I am watching ‘Man from the Stars’ well, and told him to stay strong until the end. Oppa also smiled and said to me, ‘Do well on our filming.’ I am very thankful for that,” the actress continued.

Kang Ha Neul, who also belongs to the cast of “Angel Eyes,” revealed, “I also greeted Soo Hyun hyung at the time. We both attended Joong Ang University‘s Theater and Film Department, and even though I am young, I am the sunbae and he is the hoobae.”

“Angel Eyes” will take the time slot of “The Woman Who Married Three Times” after the latter ends, and will start airing in April. It will be a touching love story taking place between a couple, who reunite after 12 years.

Soompi

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Angel Eyes fans,

So glad KHS and LSY accept this drama,once I mentioned KHS that may her co-star in new drama will be handsome Oppa,and thank God it's granted
Though LSY was her bestfriend ex bf,guess they still good friends and LSY came to support KHS as well on Peach Tree movie opening
I'm sure they will create good environment during filming and produce great chemistry with other casts and crew,of course with support from Great script and great directing
hope that SBS will generous enough to share the news of filming process also bts pic and vid soon
Also hope our Sunnies and LSY fans in korea will share Angel Eyes news,pic and vid too :)

Let's continue our pray for Angel Eyes guys :)
:x >:D<

SeungRi will appear on a Korean drama "Angel Eyes" which will be aired from April as a role, 119 rescue worker.

SeungRi's role on SBS new drama "Angel Eyes" is a 119 rescue worker who comes back to Korea from overseas, his name is Teddy Seo
According to SBS staff SR already attended the first script reading schedule with other casts, ex) GooHyeSun

cr: ShrimpLJY @ twitter

Guest stevie8

bqvCrag.jpg
Looking forward to seeing pictures of LSY & GHS actually together :D

Big Bang's Seungri to join labelmate Goo Hye Sun in new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes'

Big-Bang-Seungri_1393565796_af_org.jpg
Big Bang's Seungri will join labelmate Goo Hye Sun in upcoming SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes' to the delight of VIPs who have been itching to see him on the domestic small screen!

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun confirmed to reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'

YG Entertainment stated on the 28th, "Big Bang's Seungri (Lee Seung Hyun) will star on the new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes'."

Seungri will play the role of Teddy (wonder where they got the inspiration for that name? *wink wink*) who returns to Korea after living abroad with the dream of becoming a 119 rescue worker. Teddy is a cheerful, straightforward, and innocent character who has a strong sense of duty for saving lives and falls in love at first sight for a florist.

'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and written by 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. 

The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!

CR:Allkpop

ZamZam said:

SeungRi will appear on a Korean drama "Angel Eyes" which will be aired from April as a role, 119 rescue worker.

SeungRi's role on SBS new drama "Angel Eyes" is a 119 rescue worker who comes back to Korea from overseas, his name is Teddy Seo
According to SBS staff SR already attended the first script reading schedule with other casts, ex) GooHyeSun

cr: ShrimpLJY @ twitter

Big Bang’s Seungri Cast in Ku Hye-sun Drama
Big Bang member Seungri has been cast in an upcoming drama starring actress Ku Hye-sun, his agency announced on Friday.
A press release by YG Entertainment stated that Seungri will appear in SBS’s weekend drama tentatively titled “Angel Eyes” set to premiere in April.
Just yesterday, YG had announced that their actress Ku, along with actor Lee Sang-yoon, would star in the series revolving around the love story of a man and woman who were each other’s first loves 12 years ago.
In the show, Seungri is set to play a Korean-American who returns to Korea to become an emergency rescue worker and also falls in love at first sight with a woman working at a flower shop.
This will not be the 23-year-old idol star’s first time acting, having made a few appearances in films and dramas since 2009.
The drama itself will be helmed by Park Shin-woo who co-produced SBS’s hit drama “Queen of Ambition” and written by Yoon Ji-ryun of KBS’s smash hit “Boys Over Flowers,” which also placed Ku to stardom in 2009.
Reporter. Jessica Kim
Courtesy of YG Entertainment
<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>
tenasia

Koo Hye-seon eyes angelic role
photo407772.jpg

Actress Koo Hye-seon has confirmed that her next role is on the new SBS weekend drama series "Angel Eyes", according to her agency, YG Entertainment, yesterday.
In the drama, Koo plays Yoon Soo-wan, a legally blind woman who gets her vision back in an operation and decides to embrace life with passion by becoming an emergency rescue worker. Yoon is described as a tomboyish character who still fondly remembers her first love from 12 years ago. 
The role will be the first TV drama for the 29-year-old actress in two years, ever since SBS's "Take Care of Us, Captain".
The new role reunites Koo with Yoon Ji-ryeon, the writer of "Boys over Flowers", a 2009 series that launched Koo's rise to stardom. 
"Since I am an emergency rescuer in the drama, I will try to be as well prepared and trained as possible to be convincing", said Koo. 
"I am happy to work with Yoon Ji-ryeon again since I had such a good time with 'Boys over Flowers'. I have faith in her".
"Angel Eyes" will air in April.
By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer
HanCinema

Angel Eyes - Complete Cast

3553956430_77feb0a0.jpg
source DC

still cut from Angel Eyes  ...Nam Ji Hyun -  Kang HaeNul  :)

a>

source DC