[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Annyeong Angels :-h
Just want to share my new FMV for my favorite OTP of all time - Park Dong Joo & Yoon Soo Wan :xAnother two weeks and we'll celebrating the first anniversary of Angel Eyes and this MV was dedicated for the love of uri Wanjoo :\"> I upload it a bit earlier coz I'm afraid that I wasn't be able to do it on the exact day. I hope everyone that still lurking into this lovely thread will enjoy it :-*I miss Wanjoo so much! :-S :((

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong Angels! It felt like forever since the last time i posted in soompi, but i have to wake up from lurker mode for AE's first year anniversary! Big hugs to @GHSforever @myonenonly @jangseo @Hanyeoun @jadecloud @aefanoc @Ariana27 and each and every AE fan here. I can still remember how intense this thread gets on weekends for more than 2 months. I truly cherish all the wonderful times we spent analyzing, anticipating, spazzing, crying, laughing, and of course dissecting wanjoo kisses hahaha! I visited some of the filming locations last December. I want to share some of my pics. I cannot fully explain the happiness I felt as i traced their footsteps!!! [ and I'm still rooting for wanjoo even if ghs and his current leading man makes my heart so giddy hehe! ] photo PicsArt_1419830332752_zpsrpcpqsmx.jpg photo PicsArt_1428329278192_zpsqc8iikzn.jpg photo PicsArt_1428329410767_zpszpvuynuy.jpg photo PicsArt_1428329736790_zpsg71aqb2t.jpg

OMGeeee! @ais730 beautiful pics! I'm jelly! So they have Angel Eyes poster in the planetarium? Awwww! Thanks for sharing! :x I miss AE, I still think it's one of the most beautiful love story in drama. :) (the other one is Winter Sonata) Oh yes! Same, WanJu wisher here! :x

@myonenonly Yes there were tons of posters inside when i visited. A bit of side story when i went there ~ I met the president of the science center. He said i was the first Filipino to visit the place, since most foreign guests are Chinese and Japanese. It was actually closed when i arrived but he opened the space center just for me. What a heartmelting gesture, right? He even asked one of his staff to take my pictures since i was alone and i didnt bring a tripod nor monopod. :)

ais730 said: @myonenonly Yes there were tons of posters inside when i visited. A bit of side story when i went there ~ I met the president of the science center. He said i was the first Filipino to visit the place, since most foreign guests are Chinese and Japanese. It was actually closed when i arrived but he opened the space center just for me. What a heartmelting gesture, right? He even asked one of his staff to take my pictures since i was alone and i didnt bring a tripod nor monopod. :)

@myonenonly Thats my wish too. Ive been going there every year for five years now but i still havent seen GHS. :( I do hope you get a chance to meet her. I camped out at the sbs awards show red carpet but sadly they didnt attend. Good thing young dong joo was there so at least i got to see at least one cast member. (And yes visit the filming locations of Bof too esp the english village and namsan tower :) )

@ais730 thanx for sharing sist, you're so lucky to visite korea and esp the Planetarium the most important place for uri Wanju. you make me n others AE fans happy, so they have the wish tree n Wanju photos too (adult wanju n young wanju) ......if we have a chance to meet, can we meet together to have a memories for the best love story "angel eyes" n have a chance meet the actor/actresse too ^^

Guest aefanoc

@ais730 So awesome of you to post these photos for us to enjoy and reminisce again about AE! Thank you. I can't believe its been a year everyone. We did have some fun discussions! And I visit every now and then to read your posts.. And the older posts (because after you listen to KHNs rendition of the OST, you just have to -- or watch my fave episode)!

So good to see everyone here again! Miss you all.. :)

Hi all AE lovers! Can't believe we are still coming back here. Just noticed we have reached 800+ pages! If AE was not awesome it won't reached this far! Anyways! GHS/Swanah as we know is finishing her drama. Now LSY/Dongjya might be on a drama same KBS2 Monday/Tuesday slot as hers! Now how awesome is that? Fate? Hahaha... ;;)

Guest aefanoc

@myonenonly - hello there, chingu! Agree - AE was an incredible production and this thread was on fire last year with everyone's brilliant, funny, and witty posts!! GHS and LSY - what a team! The best OTP, imo, ever. And the ost - the whole album - love! I have not seen another otp in other kdramas that comes close to their chemistry onscreen. I wish it was real. Did you say "fate"?!? Perhaps. ;) Wishing and wishing some more! :x

Guest mikisun1051

I miss WanJoo~ Although now I can watch GHS with another leading man in Blood (and their chemistry feels like real), I still can't watch LSY with another leading actress.

@mikisun1051 Same with you. That's why haven't watched Liar Game nor Santa Barbara yet. I literally cannot see him with another actress. I hope I could get rid of this feeling because I know he is awesome in both projects.

If he did end up playing the lead role in Hello Monster, we might get another shot to see wanjoo in the same year end awards show. :D

Kdrama Universe, if JJH and GHS found their way back together in the same drama in less than 3 yrs. please let it happen to LSY and GHS too. :D

Guest mikisun1051

@ais730 I actually really want to watch Santa Barbara. I feel the movie is my taste. But I still have difficulty to leave my DongJoo keke.

I heard the casts for Hello Monster were already confirmed and the lead actor is Seo In Guk (Gosh I want him to meet GHS in a rom-com drama hehe). LSY turned it down.

Archived