• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As requested by @greenbird22‌ ^^

#supportAngelEyes

How to login SBS? To register Note: handphone may not work

(Thanks to @ktyfan LeeSangYoon_soompi)

Steps 1. Click link sbs below

http://m.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005903&pgm_build_id=7103&pgm_mnu_id=27304

2. Click blue colour/letters/words below GHS & LSY pic of AE

photo 19002090-F7E2-4DB7-B5A0-851A5BB98C33_zps2bwl6oot.jpg

3. Click 1st grey box on the LEFT

photo 4338CD79-9744-4565-B7DD-53FB39EF02C1_zps4tozssm5.jpg

4. Click far right pic (if) foreigners

photo 909E0177-3EFE-492F-ACE6-690A7E9B01BE_zpsmxn8u1qe.jpg

5. Click all agree in selections, then click blue panel/icon box at bottom

photo 3F4DE37C-D1B3-4BE6-818A-D3119EFF3B6C_zpsarndiuje.jpg

6. Fill up ID & picture ID & submit

photo 24C7E76E-77FD-4761-B2B4-C18AAE4CA9C9_zpszsmagznd.jpg

But after sign up u gotta wait 24 hrs for sbs to accept yr membership request. SBS will reply via email as filled up. Then only, can VOTE GOODLUCK

Angel EyesF said: Hey WanJu Shippers you can also vote for WanJu Couple through Onehallyu there is a poll in there for SBS Best Couple Awards and here is the link but you will have to SIGN UP for it. Please help vote there behind. http://onehallyu.com/topic/125281-vote-for-2014-sbs-drama-best-couple-award-nominees-revealed/

Ariana27 said: Angel EyesF said: Hey WanJu Shippers you can also vote for WanJu Couple through Onehallyu there is a poll in there for SBS Best Couple Awards and here is the link but you will have to SIGN UP for it. Please help vote there behind. http://onehallyu.com/topic/125281-vote-for-2014-sbs-drama-best-couple-award-nominees-revealed/

@hancinema: SBS Drama Awards 2014 Nominees http://t.co/W0R06lgE0o

Angel Eyes nominated for best drama & best couple, congratulations^^

happy for the nomination but quite dissapointed for acting award, neither LSY n GHS not on the list. They do deserve it for they performa at AE include NJH n KHN too

well maybe i have too much expectation but feel happy for the nomination too.

best wishes for Angel Eyes.

greenbird22 said: @akinahana89 I know how you feel chingu :D Soo Wan's character was very well-developed from the beginning and I'm really impressed on how she never give up to pursue Dong Joo even he resisted. How I wish that I could be bold just like her :x Unfortunately her character just became unreasonable towards the end even after Wanjoo were saparated for a year. If only i have a talent in writing I would write a fanfic so that I could have my favorite ending lol :))
@greenbird22
Haha. You know, the ability to write well comes with practice. Why not write a fanfic to give them a better ending? lol. I was contemplating doing that myself, but I already have too much on my plate to even imagine fitting another fanfic into my schedule right now. Well, if you ever decide to give writing WanJoo fanfic a try, let me know! I'd love to read it. :D

I share the same sentiment @Ariana27 @khs7‌ .. is there something more to it .. I watched almost all of those dramas in SBS and I don't mean to be mean Aside from JJH GHJ LBY and even HGE I think if those other actresses were nominated GHS in AE is just equal or a lot better than those other actresses MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I thought WanJu has a higher chance of winning best actor and actress award than couple award but they got snubbed in acting category?! 8-> sigh, what a let down. :|  despite of that, wishing that they will still attend the event because we/ I miss seeing them back in each other's arms. :x lol

Now my chance of seeing WanJu together again..even for the last time..is being crushed.. :-< 8-|
Aghhh fangirling life...  #-o :-??

Bye..for now YoonSun #WanJu :((  Till then... [-O< :-h

HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE!! :x :x

I share the same sentiment @Ariana27 @khs7‌ .. is there something more to it .. I watched almost all of those dramas in SBS and I don't mean to be mean Aside from JJH GHJ LBY and even HGE I think if those other actresses were nominated GHS in AE is just equal or a lot better than those other actresses

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

I agree. If you put a pic of their facial expressions to some of them side by side, you think it's the same drama. I guess SBS has their own favorites they nominate same actors over & over again. I'm thankful GHS took the drama Blood & KBS this time. Same with LSY, LG in TVN. :)

still feel bad for the result nomination list on ACTING NOMINEES, but maybe they have their own perspective for nomination acting . just hoping in the future, even LSY,GHS,KHN,NJH and whoever have their remarkable acting skill even they hasn't famous enough, people will see their talent beside their look n popularity that will make one whole package to appreciate someone hardwork.

if TVN and any other cable tv have their own award ceremony, i think many of TALENT will shine because of their remarkable hadwork , because already watch some cable TV drama with not so popular main lead but their acting is TOP of the CHART #bravo.

only best drama n best couple that we hope ANgel Eyes will recognize their remarkable love story of Soowan n Dongjoo and most kindhearted story.  Angel Eyes still make my heart flutter and will always be a memorable drama  ^___^

SBS drama awards ! Unfortunately only one award for Angel Eyes team!

Ku Hye Sun - nominated for Excellent actress mid length category

Lee Sang Yoon - nominated for Excellent actor mid length category

Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon - nominated for Best couple award

Kim Ji Suk - nominated for 2nd male lead

Kang Ha Neul won an award for Angel Eyes!

eySsN7n3j

Archived