[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jangseod said: Having watched the five-part feature on KHS and the photo "sightings" of her posted by a fan at the Cafe Manolin, it seems that she is closer to Suh Hyun-jin than NSM. 
It seems KHS and SHJ are pretty close and solid. All the while I thought it was NSM who is her bFF. Now it seems not to be the case. 
So LSY could really be a possibility. :) My shpper's heart again...f

Hi, it might be weird that I'm quoting a post dated over a year ago, and sumone might have responded to it, but it just that I suddenly miss AE and WanJoo couple , so been rewaching my fav scene from AE, also back reading this forum :D

Anyway back to GHS and her bff NSM & SHJ...I believe  GHS made friends easily, and becomes good friends with many celebrities especialle female celebrities. Among them include SHJ, NSM, LBY, Dara Park, HHJ & many others. However among them I believe SHJ is her closest friend whom she share most her secret with, go evrywhere together with. I think though NSM is also a good friend, they rarely hang out together. But of cos that didn't stop GHS from approaching her to act in her film  & NSM readily agree to support her good friend.

I dunno if this is the right thread to talk about this but since I'm too lazy to switch to the other thread I just say it here

Now that NSM had already happily married, I guess its OK to touch a bit abt her relationship with LSY. I suspected both LSY & NSM were never truly in love, they were more infactuated with each other, but after the initial infactuation period they drift apart naturally. I suspected this long before AE when LSY appear in Taxi interview, I think it was around the beginning of MDSY filming. When asked how he is as NSM bf, he said he's the type that isnt clingy to his gf, therefore he rarely contact his gf, which  somtimes made his gf upset. When I saw that my first thought was  he's not really in love & they wud break up sooner or later.

Also when he came to surprise NSM during PT vip premier (late Oct 2012),  I think their relationship was already having problem. It probably his last effort to patch things up or perhaps his goodbye gift as her bf to her, becos in abt a month or so later (early Dec 2012) they break up & was confirm by their agency in Jan 2013. Not long after, NSM met and fall in love with her current husband & were married over a year later (Dec 2014).

My point is, there is no reason for GHS & LSY not to be together if they want to, afterall they run in the same circle, thus everyone is everyone's friend. It wud be unfair if LSY & GHS truly fall for each other but cant date just becos LSY once dated the wrong friend.

Also the GHS I'm use to is sumone who's spunky, playful enuf  yet a little reserved when with guys she's not familiar with, but she seems very comfortable with LSY, so much so that she herself often create skinship/touch/pat LSY, more than she ever did with her other male costars, especially guys older than her...but with LSY, I dunno but I get the vibe they're a bit flirty with each pther even offcam?!:w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, guys! I'm dropping by to share with you that I have finally found another drama and I marathoned through its 18 episodes. The drama is produced by JBTC titled "Maids" starring Oh Ji Ho and a not so well-known actress to me, Jung Yoo Mi. 

I've always liked OJH but the lead actress is someone one grows into as the story unfolds. It's a well-crafted segeuk drama much like AE and the leads have chemistry. It has an amazing cinematography, production design, script and the supporting cast did a good job. 

@aefanoc, you may want to try this out just like you've tried Padam, Padam. You would also love Fated to Love You. I've never watched Jang Nara but in FTY, you would discover that she's a very good actress with such depth and range. 

It took me sometime to move from AE. It took Fated to Love You and The Maids to finally accept that AE can only be remembered fondly while wishing that the ship we once sailed would continue to sail on while LSY and GHS are still available.

Another segeuk drama to look forward to next year is Saimdang, the comeback drama of Lee Young-ae. It has a soompi thread now. Hope to meet you all there sometime soon. 

Glad to be back here. :)

jangseod said: Having watched the five-part feature on KHS and the photo "sightings" of her posted by a fan at the Cafe Manolin, it seems that she is closer to Suh Hyun-jin than NSM. 
It seems KHS and SHJ are pretty close and solid. All the while I thought it was NSM who is her bFF. Now it seems not to be the case. 
So LSY could really be a possibility. :) My shpper's heart again...f

Hi, it might be weird that I'm quoting a post dated over a year ago, and sumone might have responded to it, but it just that I suddenly miss AE and WanJoo couple , so been rewaching my fav scene from AE, also back reading this forum :D

Anyway back to GHS and her bff NSM & SHJ...I believe  GHS made friends easily, and becomes good friends with many celebrities especialle female celebrities. Among them include SHJ, NSM, LBY, Dara Park, HHJ & many others. However among them I believe SHJ is her closest friend whom she share most her secret with, go evrywhere together with. I think though NSM is also a good friend, they rarely hang out together. But of cos that didn't stop GHS from approaching her to act in her film  & NSM readily agree to support her good friend.

I dunno if this is the right thread to talk about this but since I'm too lazy to switch to the other thread I just say it here

Hidden Content

Also the GHS I'm use to is sumone who's spunky, playful enuf  yet a little reserved when with guys she's not familiar with, but she seems very comfortable with LSY, so much so that she herself often create skinship/touch/pat LSY, more than she ever did with her other male costars, especially guys older than her...but with LSY, I dunno but I get the vibe they're a bit flirty with each pther even offcam?!:w00t:

I'm still shipping them and one of these days i hope to be surprised by news that they are finally dating in real life.:lol:

I forgot, i also watched Yong Pal. Not exactly something you would rewatch over and over again like AE but it's a fairly good drama. Kim Tae Hae and Jong Woo were good in it. 

So three dramas to cut the slump after what AE did to me. :lol: Who could forget LSY and GHS 'chemistry in it? I've totally forgotten LSY and LBY of MDSY because of them. 

Until now, LSY and GHS' chemistry is still top on my list despite also liking Jang Nara ang Jang Hyuk in FTY and Han Ji Min and Jung Woo Sung in Padam, Padam.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived