[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aefanoc

Thanks @Ariana27‌ for posting their recent pics! Aww - I have missed YSW and PDJ. Happy to see that this thread is still alive. I just visited LSYs soompi thread and on his latest photos - he's wearing a vest - looks like the same color as YSW's (or GHSs) bright pink/ red dress in the promo pics for AE!! And now I want to watch AE again... :x

aefanoc said: Thanks @Ariana27‌ for posting their recent pics! Aww - I have missed YSW and PDJ. Happy to see that this thread is still alive. I just visited LSYs soompi thread and on his latest photos - he's wearing a vest - looks like the same color as YSW's (or GHSs) bright pink/ red dress in the promo pics for AE!! And now I want to watch AE again... :x

So....both GHS and LSY attended GHS's new drama co-star's wedding, eh?  :x 
They look great as always, but what with the colour? :-O

Blue shirt, green tie & brown checkers coat for him? 8-|

As for GHS, the last I remember, she doesnt really go for colors variety unless sponsored clothing. It has always been simple yet stylish all black or all white...

Of cos she wears other colors too but mostly very pastel but for this event? Off-white/beige/peach top, black skirt with some sort of white floral design, brown shoes? :-?  So random....well I guess its true the saying one tend to influence/be influenced by people you hang out with...  ;)

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I miss the Wanju couple like crazy too....Hope they can make a movie or drama again....

Although, it seems unlikely, i believe there is still hope for both of them to be together, especially now that his ex and her BFF is now happily married...kkkk

Maybe I am crazy but there is a pic of LSY at the airport where he was looking at some bags in the airport , and at the background is a bag that seems to be the bag KHS used at the wedding they both attended....I wonder if he is the model for that brand and if that bag came from him kkkk....because knowing KHS, she is very frugal and does not like spending money on items like such....

Anyway, it's just a nagging thought in my mind....it's Valentines day and I miss them...

I think slowly, my heart is finally really shifting over to them from where it used to be.

Advance Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Guest aefanoc

So lemme see if I have this right - our PDJ and YSW (aka LSY and GHS) recently attended a wedding (albeit separately) and there are no pics of them saying hello to each other (?) Did GHS not recognize LSY with his longer hair? Do they not remember their hot kisses in AE as much as we do? :x

I can almost imagine them scanning the wedding hall, spotting the other from across the room, locking eyes, and greeting each other with, what, a slight bow? All the while both of them having flashbacks of the best kisses that I have seen in kdramaland?!? :P :x

Pardon my imagination - it's allowed, I hope, on Valentine's Day! Have a happy one, all AE fans!

This thread will never stop goes on...coz Angel Eyes captured many hearts. Perfect chemistry is the main point for this love story. Hope this reel couple would be Real Couple one day. :x

my first time posting here although i have been a lurker ...
@GHSforever, your mv is beautiful :x ... i felt it again ... the AE times ... the reason why i love this couple is that i find myself smiling when i see them smile and they make my heart flutter ... i don't care what others say about AE ... for me, the story and the characters are perfectly relatable and understandable ... it's probably because im too shallow or they're too deep ;)
i miss wanju :( ... please make another drama together

Specially for AE lovers

:x

Have a great weekend^^

Sharing Lee Sang Yoon slides of recent 3rd fan meet in Tokyo, Japan 10.feb.2015

Full report, please visit LSY_soompi

Thanks

Page 556 of LSY soompi

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤-25-27-02-15-air-lsy-fm-tokyo-4-3-15-unkind-women-kbs2-10pm-kst-wed-thu

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"The 9 sweetest K-drama side romances

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, Mar 09, 2015

via dramafever

7. Angel Eyes: Teddy Seo and Ellie Par

Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_4.22.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_4.22.02_PM.png

Teddy Seo was completely head over heels in love with Ellie from the beginning. He was never able to tell her, but all those puppy dog eyes made it obvious to everyone else. The heartbreak he felt to realize she was in love with someone else was heart-wrenching to watch. But in the end, Teddy and Ellie end up together, making many fans of the show sigh in collective relief.

Archived