[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, please Vote for Ku Hye Sun for best actress & Angel Eyes for best korean drama.

http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/introduction

Another Poll

2014 Beanie Awards

Vote Angel Eyes for family favorite weekend drama

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/2014-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

and last. The best Korean drama of 2014

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086

why they are not nominated for best kiss & couple
:-S

HSY184 said: hello akinahana89. :)    love reading your posts about liar game (& hwj-dj :D ) every time I lurked in LG thread. Glad you enjoy watching AE too. 
Oh~~ Should I feel embarrassed about gushing over LSY and KSE now? Hahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed my posts though and I really am having fun with AE. It's great so far!

Guest ShaliniA

virsvirs said: Ayame said: Sharing the full OST here that I got from the CD I ordered. Sorry if it's been shared here already. ^^;;

Angel Eyes (엔젤아이즈) OST ★ Various Artists
ALBUM TYPE Drama Soundtrack
RELEASE DATE 2014.06.19
BUY IT yesasia
LYRICS Hangul & Romanized: [1], [2] | English Translation

01 Run to You - Lasse Lindh
02 눈물이 펑펑 (Tears Fall) - Kim Tae Hyun (김태현)
03 사랑해도 너무나 (Love Too Much) - Yoon Gun (윤건)
04 내게 남은 세가지 (Three Things I Have Left) - Baek Ah Yeon (백아연)
05 Blue Bird - Jo Jung Hee (조정희)
06 Beautiful Sad - Han Soo Ji (한수지)
07 내게 남은 세가지 (Three Things I Have Left) [Acoustic Version] - Kang Ha Neul (강하늘)
08 Run To You [Acoustic Version] - Lasse Lindh
09 Angel Eyes (Opening Title) - Han Soo Ji (한수지)
10 별똥별 (Shooting Star) [instrumental]
11 번지점프 (Bungee Jumping) [instrumental]
12 햇살이 내리고 (The Sun Sets) [instrumental]
13 The Way To You [instrumental]
14 자전거를 탄 소년 (The Boy Riding A Bicycle) [instrumental]
15 우리 다시 만나면 (We Meet Again) [instrumental]
16 Warm And Sad Eyes [instrumental]
17 네가 있는 그곳에 (At the Place Where You Are) [instrumental]

DOWNLOAD ALBUM (.zip, 150.19 MB @ 320kbps)
→ [ MIRRORCREATOR ] [ ROCKDIZFILE

Dropping by this thread since I got a notification from @ShaliniA's post. You're welcome. I'm glad the download link is still working for the OST, since I did post it months ago. ^^

And nice to see @akinahana89 here, too. I seem to see you in most of the threads of the dramas that I watched, lol. Angel Eyes was a pretty good drama. I'm actually planning to see Liar Game soon. I've already seen the Japanese one, but the reviews from the Korean one sound really good. :)

@Ayame
I guess we just have similar tastes in dramas! lol. I'm at the beginning of episode 12 and still loving every moment! Although I imagine the real melo is about to start... so we'll see how it goes... Haha. Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun look so cute together and their bantering is adorable! So witty, the both of them! Hehe.

I LOOOOOOVE Liar Game, so be sure to let me know what you think when you get around to it! I could probably gush about it all day. Haha.

akinahana89 said: @Ayame
I guess we just have similar tastes in dramas! lol. I'm at the beginning of episode 12 and still loving every moment! Although I imagine the real melo is about to start... so we'll see how it goes... Haha. Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun look so cute together and their bantering is adorable! So witty, the both of them! Hehe.

I LOOOOOOVE Liar Game, so be sure to let me know what you think when you get around to it! I could probably gush about it all day. Haha.

I finished the drama this morning. I really loved it... up until the last two to three episodes. I can understand why people hated the end. lol.

Part of me understood the need for them to separate for a period of time, but I felt that it was handled so badly. They kept going around and around in circles needlessly. It was frustrating and almost annoying. I'm glad they ended up together in the end, but I'm not really satisfied with how it ended.

There was always a predictability to the plot, but I still enjoyed it and it still held my attention, even if I guessed 9 times out of 10 the next "twist" correctly. But that last three episode was just all sorts of bad for the most part.

I could handle the part where Soo Wan lost her sight again, but when she kept pushing Dong Joo away needlessly and even that stupid car accident... Sigh. I'm left feeling really disappointed in what was a really great drama up until that point.

Annyeong to all Angels who are still lingering in this thread :-h

@akinahana89‌ Glad that finally you've finished watching AE. Just like you i was actually really dissappointed with the last 2 episodes. I've been streaming AE during its air time and even following discussions in this thread. Life quite crazy that time coz AE really consumed most of my time. And I have high expectation that the writer will wrap up the story as beautiful as she can. My biggest wish was that Wanjoo will once again do a bungee jumping together just like when they're young. But I can understand if they skip my wish huhu Unfortunately she really ruinned most of our dreams. I don't understand why she wants Wanjoo to be united while saving a mother who is delivering a baby! Out of all scenes that could be possible of uniting our OTP she picked the worst one aigooo It took me a while to recover from my frustration lol But still I love AE for what it was. The best part of AE besides the explosive chemistry between GHS & LSY was the massage that conveyed along the storyline. It's all about unconditional love towards your loved one through thick & thin, either as a parent, a child or a lover. To love your beloved one before it was too late. For me AE is such a beautiful love story that i could relate so much. And here i am still stuck in their world lol :x

@"sin hoonsim"‌ Hope that Wanjoo will win some throphies at the SBS Awards though we know that the competition is really tough. Praying that the professional jury will grant them high votes [-O< Just can't wait to see Wanjoo during the award ceremony. I miss them ;;)

<

Nominated for best couple awards...angel eyes

@moonssaboo: 2014 SBS 연기대상 베스트 커플상 투표가 진행중입니다.중복투표 가능 궈궈!!

sorry to cut your post sist.

how we can register at sbs link bcoz if we want to vote, we have to login first. It means we have to have an account for vote. Do you know how ? Thank you sist

greenbird22 said: @akinahana89‌ Glad that finally you've finished watching AE. Just like you i was actually really dissappointed with the last 2 episodes. I've been streaming AE during its air time and even following discussions in this thread. Life quite crazy that time coz AE really consumed most of my time. And I have high expectation that the writer will wrap up the story as beautiful as she can. My biggest wish was that Wanjoo will once again do a bungee jumping together just like when they're young. But I can understand if they skip my wish huhu Unfortunately she really ruinned most of our dreams. I don't understand why she wants Wanjoo to be united while saving a mother who is delivering a baby! Out of all scenes that could be possible of uniting our OTP she picked the worst one aigooo It took me a while to recover from my frustration lol But still I love AE for what it was. The best part of AE besides the explosive chemistry between GHS & LSY was the massage that conveyed along the storyline. It's all about unconditional love towards your loved one through thick & thin, either as a parent, a child or a lover. To love your beloved one before it was too late. For me AE is such a beautiful love story that i could relate so much. And here i am still stuck in their world lol :x
@greenbird22
I definitely think that the message this drama was meant to convey was, ultimately, delivered well and I do love the message behind it. I just felt that the last few episodes really lacked what made me love and enjoy all the other episodes. How many times must there be car accidents and some form of terminal illness in the drama? lol. Soo Wan, in the end, lost that spunk that made me fall for her and while I can certainly understand her change in demeanor with all the secrets suddenly unveiled, it became too much when she repeatedly chose to hurt and abandon Dong Joo. I liked that he was always consistent in his love for her, but I was just really disappointed in how Soo Wan was written after she temporarily lost her sight again. There were so many other ways to approach that situation and, in fact, I even appreciated that it happened since realizing the truth is really a traumatic event, but it just didn't sit right with me.

It's worth re-watching, but next time, I think I'll consider the scene of Dong Joo's proposal as the happy ending. LOL

Angels! Lets vote for wanjoo! It's great that this year, best couple award is not 100 percent based on netizens' vote so we do have a chance although the competition is really quite tough. It would be awesome to see them onstage together, right? AE and Wanjoo 화이팅!!!

Dear AE fans

Please try your best to log in to register to vote

Thanks

How to log in

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤-road-of-hope-kbs-contemporary-category-a-awards-third-fm-in-japan-on-10-02-15

@akinahana89 I know how you feel chingu :D Soo Wan's character was very well-developed from the beginning and I'm really impressed on how she never give up to pursue Dong Joo even he resisted. How I wish that I could be bold just like her :x Unfortunately her character just became unreasonable towards the end even after Wanjoo were saparated for a year. If only i have a talent in writing I would write a fanfic so that I could have my favorite ending lol :)
@sin_hoonsim Thank you for sharing the info here. I was just about to ask you to post it in this thread :) Will try my best to register.
@ais730 Definitely will vote for them! Aigoo aigoo aigoo I'm praying so hard to see Wanjoo together on stage [-O<

For those who have android cellphone may try to download SOTY application, there will be showing an image of SBS drama inkigayo, you only just click the image and the nominee will showing. So you didn't have to register sbs account. Sorry can't share the capture but will try if my connection okay.

But maybe better if we can login in sbs drama link. Fighting Angel Eyes

Guest Angel EyesF

Hey WanJu Shippers you can also vote for WanJu Couple through Onehallyu there is a poll in there for SBS Best Couple Awards and here is the link but you will have to SIGN UP for it. Please help vote there behind.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/125281-vote-for-2014-sbs-drama-best-couple-award-nominees-revealed/

Archived