[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello AE lovers, I miss all of you!

Glad AE is well received in Philippine and will be showing in few other countries  - Japan, Taiwan & Vietnam this month... right.
Hope AE will be sold at many more soon!.

One kind AE admirer dm me at twitter this morning  saying...
 "please vote for Angel Eyes http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086  if you don't mind please post on AE thread. thanks"
Many thanks to this special person... you know who you are.. :)

AE lovers, the awards time is just around the corner, please come back and show our appreciation to this awesome drama.
Lets help AE and its team to win some awards! :bz

Have a nice day @all!

I finished watching this series a month ago but I still can't get over it or move on to other dramas. :o3
I hope LSY and GHS would work together again, maybe in a rom-com this time (and Seungri to do his funny antics too! Had fun watching that guy. ^_^ I actually wish he was the one who saw the ER kiss to add a comic touch to the scene :P )
The most important thing is how to get over LSY as PDJ.  :P

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

mme_madeleine said: I finished watching this series a month ago but I still can't get over it or move on to other dramas. :o3
I hope LSY and GHS would work together again, maybe in a rom-com this time (and Seungri to do his funny antics too! Had fun watching that guy. ^_^ I actually wish he was the one who saw the ER kiss to add a comic touch to the scene :P )
The most important thing is how to get over LSY as PDJ.  :P

@lsy_iahc1521 I read that too somewhere in LSY's Soompi thread and I was going to tell you and @mzlavender about it! I don't know what I feel bad about—that he has been here and I didn't see him (or know of him back then), and/or he has traveled to another country with a girl!!! *jealous*  :(( =(( hahaha
I hope AE reaches number 1! 
Edit: I think this is more appropriate in the LSY thread. :P

Angel Eyes thread still goes on til today. Bravo. Means its gain more alots new fans from various countries. And also means there alots fans become crazy with WanJu! :x

Who can ever forget PDJ and YSW. They are so perfect for each other. LSY and KHS really bring up their character a life that we sometimes confuse whether is this a drama or something real. Their acting was DAEBAK!

Many of us hoping WanJu can become YonSun but all is their hands. Who knows whats in their heart.

So all of us hoping to see them together rite,lets vote for the best korean drama. Thats the only hope now. Dont forget to vote once a day. Hwaiting angels.. ;;)

@lsy_iach1521, believe it or not .. i really saw LSY AND NSM at STO. NINO CHURCH CEBU.. but at that time i don't even know them as an actors in KOREA...

:)) :)) :))... until i watch ANGEL EYES... i remember his face..... that was 3 years ago.... not only LSY and NSM also leading man of MASTERS SUN and YOO IN NA... :)  :)

@cinders0430 They announce the winner at the ceremony. I feel that it's a long shot for them to win best couple award since SBS only give it to one pair and they are up against MLFTS couple which was a massive hit (best couple is more of a  popularity contest, IMO) but i have high hopes for LSY and GHS to bag acting awards for AE.

@ais730 we share same wish for coming SBS year end drama awards^^

Hope GHS & LSY will be on top 10 list of SBS stars for 2014?

As for best couple, not easy coz SBS has many hit dramas like IOTL & others^^

We can only pray dbest for AE!

Fighting!!! [-O< :x

photo 52240DB8-4B15-45E5-AAEB-854A4DAD4086_zpsnhdtejv1.jpg

Good morning AE fans

Please help to

Vote for Angel Eyes & Liar Game Korean Drama of 2014

Thank you.

Link >>> http://t.co/VSgUTIqs1I http://t.co/4uaC8JPr7Z http://t.co/raqv6e5vfT

This morning KST 9.20am

17-Nov

Angel eyes is at no. 5

Liar Game in top 20

Only top 8 will go to next level by 30-Nov

photo 15BDC150-6966-42C2-A849-B197FB25B221_zps45mdtvgn.jpg

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

j823 said: @lsy_iach1521, believe it or not .. i really saw LSY AND NSM at STO. NINO CHURCH CEBU.. but at that time i don't even know them as an actors in KOREA...

:)) :)) :))... until i watch ANGEL EYES... i remember his face..... that was 3 years ago.... not only LSY and NSM also leading man of MASTERS SUN and YOO IN NA... :)  :)

Guest mzlavender

@j823 wow! I can't really get over of this issue that he came here in our beloved Philippines.. :)) Is he really that appealing? heheheeh 

Archived