[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

@tnalvminsun‌ already post it at Wanjoo's thread. Glad u like it hehe :x

Those time when we cried and laughed together were one of the best k-drama experience i've ever had. Miss that moment too :x there are times i laughed at some scenes as i remembered funny comments posted here. This thread makes AE a lot more wonderful. Love you all angels :x

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tnalvminsun

@greenbird22, thank you for posting in wanju thread, btw i already share your mv on my twitter and fb :) and yeah, i miss those moments too, cried, laughed, joking around, especially when our "tiramisu" and "ice cream" have their sweet moments together in ae, hehe ;):D

to All Angels Good night/evening/morning, take care and love you too :) :x

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Angels, share from ABSCBN2 Facebook #AngelEyes trending again on 9th day of airing ;)
10698701_635052896615562_715105844983803
cr : https://www.facebook.com/AngelEyesABSCBN2?fref=photo

Guest tnalvminsun

sharing one of #AngelEyes scene on today's episode :) when dongju feel heartbroken :(
10458493_635024116618440_289787780965609
cr : https://www.facebook.com/AngelEyesABSCBN2?fref=photo

Whatever they said...whatever they do...whatever they stand for...WANJU IS THE BEST!!! KHS & LSY ...ANGEL EYES...DAEBAK!!! They both nail it!

Saw Running Man ep190 with the Angle Eyes cast... great teamwork!

I love the fact that Hye Sun was so calm throughout the game, great teamwork when all her group members listened to what she had to say in the first game that lead to their winning... cant believe how noisy the Running Man team was.....

2nd game was great too and was so darn funny... i couldnt help laughing when "giraffe' keep saying things even though they know its wrong, making his team members suffer

it was expected that when it comes to strength, the Running Man team would win, but in last game, had LSY managed to climbed over the 'wall' in the 2nd or 3rd attempt = Angle Eyes cast could have won the game.
:D

@Angel EyesF I love Hyesun's Arirang interview. The way she smiled when she mentioned Life is Beautiful. How she felt the desire to get married after watching it and how she wished for that kind of husband. I haven't seen that drama so there might be several ideal husbands there... all I know is that LSY is one of them. :x

@realistic2280 It was such a great episode, right? I love their teamwork too. To think it was shot before the series aired so they weren't able to bond as much. The first one was a great example of their teamwork. The second challenge was sooo funny it brought tears to my eyes -- especially the showdown between Jiseok and Kwangsoo. The third one made me admire GHS more as she bravely took on Ms. Mongji. If Jongkook wasn't there and it was a battle between the girls, the result would've been different. The last challenge was really hard for LSY, if only they chose the rope against the box, it would've been a definite win. But even if they lost, it was such a fun episode. I've seen all episodes of RM and ep.190 is definitely one of the best. :D

ais730 said: @realistic2280 It was such a great episode, right? I love their teamwork too. To think it was shot before the series aired so they weren't able to bond as much. The first one was a great example of their teamwork. The second challenge was sooo funny it brought tears to my eyes -- especially the showdown between Jiseok and Kwangsoo. The third one made me admire GHS more as she bravely took on Ms. Mongji. If Jongkook wasn't there and it was a battle between the girls, the result would've been different. The last challenge was really hard for LSY, if only they chose the rope against the box, it would've been a definite win. But even if they lost, it was such a fun episode. I've seen all episodes of RM and ep.190 is definitely one of the best. :D

Guest krazekoreanpaen

Annyong my fellow Angel Eyes shippers especially the WanJu shippers. It's just overwhelmed me lately for the past 2 weeks since day one of Angel Eyes in the Philippines is that it always trending. The Filipino viewers are now getting hooked to the drama especially to our WanJu couple. I have read many good reviews about it and I even saw some Filo celebrities watching also and how vocal they are that they really like the drama. I am so happy that the station where it is aired did a great promotion and did a great job on airing Angel Eyes. They were being drawn to the story and even the OST of this drama. Makes me reminisce the feeling I got same as them during that time that I am watching this drama. Well actually until now this drama is my stress reliever and I am watching it over and over again.
Oh and another Good news, Angel Eyes got the highest rating on the timeslot that it was airing among all the program that was airing on the same timeslot. It was sooooooo DAEBAK!! The power of our wanju couple is no joke!! It was purely magical!!
Komawoyo!!~

@realistic2280 All episodes with Park Ji sung as guest are funny (ep. 96, 97, 153, 154, 199, 200) Check out ep.74 too. No guest but it's one of my all time favorites. :)

@krazekoreanpaen‌ I'm happy that AE is a big hit in the PH. I havent had the chance to check out the ratings but there's always alot of commercials when i watch which is a real indication of its success :)

Just finished watching Angel Eyes last night.. and i cant believe how i missed such a beautiful drama during its regular run. Thanks to Philippine tv for their broadcast of this show which started just 2 weeks ago,, I was so hooked with the story that i decided to purchase a copy and finished it in a weeks time. It's my favorite in 2014 :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Angels :)

first of all like to say our deepest condolences to Family of #RIPDrAri
He is Sunnies as well as Angels lovers, He passed away last week :(
May Dr Ari Rest in Peace, we surely gonna miss You

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi Angels :) like to say hi to newbies here @lolzred @krazekoreanpaen @alindahaw :-h thank you for sharing your comment and please post again :)
#AngelEyes trending in Philippines and worldwide continue on 12th day of airing, even Darren Park aka DongJu also trending tonigt :)
Embedded image permalink
cr : https://t.co/m6BvD1ucva

Hi newbie here.. :-) yup! i can say it's true on what @krazekoreanpaen says.. ;-) coz me too i'm hooked on this kdrama too..Angel Eyes.. :x

i've seen many kdrama but only few catches my attentiom and one of them is AE.. :x ;-)

even if it just started airing on tv 2 weeks ago here in my country PH and it's timeslot is late already i'm still waiting for it coz it's a nice story and it's worth the wait.. :x :x

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi Angels, like to say Hi to all newbies here @lolzred @krazekoreanpaen @alindahaw, thank you for sharing your comments and please keep posting :) :-h
@realistic2280 glad you finally watch #AngelEyes Team in RunningMan, they are very competitive team :) wish they will invite on this show again someday ;)

Like to bring link from AE DC :)

pics when DongJu take Suwan to observatory and gave SuWan presents ;)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22247&page=1

gifs DongJu taking shower after hit by JiWon with very attempting bgm :)
and i think this is the scenes when Angel lovers scream, lower..lower...hehe :)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22249&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22250&page=1

pics and gif of Suwan and DongJu when DongJu came to Suwan's house after go fishing with JaeBum, also with very nice bgm :)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=22251&page=1

all credit to owners :)

Good Night/Day Angels, take care  >:D< :x

Archived