[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Guest Angel EyesF

Just Found this picture in Twitter and the Philippines do really love this drama like we do too they even display it on the billboard in their country love that this drama is been loved by so may international fans and they are also shippers like we all do in this lovely thread.

SangHye Couple photo image-27.jpg

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome!! I knew it's just a matter of time before Wanju grace a giant billboard along major roads in the Philippines. Thanks to abscbn for the great promotion of AE. :)

KHN singing voice is heart melting! I'm so excited for his new drama, Misaeng. He looks adorkable in the preview :)

Just want to share the GHS' pics at BIFF opening night last Thursday.

photo PicsArt_1412249625474_zpsfa31845a.jpg

And my wish for this year's sbs drama awards!! Something similar to this. Please!! :x Photo credit as labeled from wanju couple fb.

photo IMG_233846514817393_zps4978c52f.jpeg

Angel Eyes ABS-CBN (PHIL.)

From teaser, trailer, hanggang day 5 ng airing, trending tayo. Trending po ulit ang Angel Eyes at si Sienna nationwide at worldwide. Maraming salamat po.

( From teaser, trailer, up to day 5 of airing, we're trending. Once again, Angel Eyes and Sienna are both trending worldwide and nationwide. Thank you very much.)

10320370_630875603699958_752442738866947
https://www.facebook.com/AngelEyesABSCBN2

=D> :x

Guest Angel EyesF

Found this picture in Twitter and looks like LSY back and especially the hat and who is the celebrity visiting KHS at her Cafe any guess who is it SANGHYE SHIPPERS

LSY&KHS photo image-28.jpg

Guest tnalvminsun

Like to say Hi to All Angels here :)
to newbies @khs7 @j823 @BeeM
to @puni18 @mynonenonly @ais730 @aefanoc @jangseo @cheerkoo @eunhye05 @Angel EyesF @GHSforever and @All Angels who keep coming and posting in this lovely thread :-h >:D< :x
Thank you so much ^:)^ Angel Eyes Fighting !

Foto: Maitatanggi pa ba ang katotohanan? Abangan mamaya sa #AngelEyes After A&A Tonight!

cr pic :  Angel Eyes ABS-CBN Facebook

Guest tnalvminsun

Sorry Mods,

Please vote for #AngelEyes drama 엔젤아이즈(SBS)
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

Thank you so much Angels :)

Guest tnalvminsun

#AngelEyes Trending again in Philippines and Worldwide
#AngelEyes Congratulations :) #Philippines ABSCBN2 Daebak! =D> ^:)^
10593182_633523996768452_439738960286491
cr : AngelEyesABSCBN2 facebook

@Angel EyesFthe pix that you found in tweeter and posted above is GHS having an interview with reporters in a coffee shop. In GHS thread, you will find more information. She is having many interviews for her movie, Daughter.It is NOT LSY.thanks.

@khs7 @tnalvminsun thanx for the updates. Seems like AE is really well-received in Philippines. Love the way they promote AE - from the local OST till the billboard. Daebak! :-bd
AE currently is in episode 17 & 18 this week @ Channel One which airing in M'sia/SG/Indonesia.
Recently, I had a long weekend due to public holiday and as I had no plan to go anywhere i decided to make a FMV dedicated to uri Wanjoo. This is my very first FMV lol never think that i would be able to create one but Wanjoo's love really inspired me that i determine to make it specially for them :D I hope you all enjoy it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtqgVUVd8vU&list=UU13VhjyODOPNXBwX1aLL3zA&index=1

Guest tnalvminsun

Hello again Angels :)
@greenbird22 thank you so much for sharing your mv, i love it and my eyes teary now :(( i didn't realize that i really miss wanjucouple so much, ah, suddenly remember the time when we all cried together after watching ae live streaming :\"> would you please share that mv at wanjoo/yoonsun thread too? thank you so much sis :)

@j823 you're welcome dear and pls keep coming and post your comment :)

Thank you and Have a great day all Angels :) >:D<

Archived