[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYIIt appears that Lee SangYoon may take on a new drama, Liar Game, based on Japanese manga that was a big hit in 2007--it was so popular that it also had its second part in 2009. http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014091207573541645&outlink=2&SVEC

Filming will start on 22nd of this month. I am not sure if LSY confirmed that he will act in it, but already, Kim SoEun and Shin SungRok already confirmed for the roles. For BOF fans, Kim SoEun was GaEul, Jandi's best friend from BOF. (PS Woah, Kim SoEun is also partnering with another actor in We Got Married. Does a drama bring in more viewership if an actor is doing both drama and variety at the same time?)Small world~Just my impression...these days, K-ent seems bent on pairing up much older male leads with much younger female leads....???----I don't know why but some of the pairing feels a bit too much...just my pov.

Over 800+ page comments, this show must be good?...

Hello @realistic2280‌ Yes to your question. Angel Eyes & the AE fans!! If you watch AE and read the previous pages, you will probably laugh, cry, maybe get frustrated (?). It was a wonderful spring season with this drama and the AE fans on this thread (for me, at least)

Hello to everyone here! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

LSY is in a new drama? Wow, so soon... but I am looking forward to it, I think -- /:)

@realistic2280‌

Good plan! And yes GHS did an excellent job with YSW! There were times I was frustrated with YSW the character - but GHS was superb. And of course, LSY is forever PDJ to me so it will be a bit challenging for me to make the transition with his new character in his new drama.

I hope you enjoy watching AE as much as we (all AE fans on this thread) did. :)

I'm impressed with ABS CBN in the Philippines on how they are promoting AE & OST. I just viewed a noontime show Showtime? While the band was playing the OST, you can see AE preview on the big screen! Wow! I saw Yoon SoWan & Park DongJu kissing! :X :X :X

I wish someone can post it here. :)

Hello everyone! Im very happy that AE is now scheduled to be released in Japan. I hope it becomes a massive hit there so that Lsy and Ghs may be invited for a fanmeet.

Looking forward to ghs' new movie and lsy's new drama. What a small world, lsy's new leading lady was ghs' bestfriend in bof and khn's (young dong joo) leading lady in his newest movie. I'm glad that both projects are not in the romantic genre because wanjoo's sweet moments are still intact in my head :)

Just want to check with you guys. Is LSY and Khs best friend in BOF (forget the name) is a couple in the drama? Do LSY really have a partner in the drama? Coz I'm still in WanJu world. (I don't think i can come out from that world). Just that i can't see him with another couple rite now. :(

@puni18 I am not so sure about this but i think the main plot of his new drama revolves around winning the game or pulling off a scam hence it's more of a thriller so if there's any romantic involvement it would not be the center of the story. Ghs' new movie on the other hand focuses on mother-daughter relationship so even if she has a leading man there, i dont think there would be too much romance between them.

Too soon to let wanjoo go... :)

@ais730‌ I really can't do it.. :-S I can't let them go. Their chemistry are undeniable! I'm sure alot Wanju shippers out there agree with me. It's been almost more than 2 months but still we are crazy about this couple. :x

@ais730‌ - a possible fanmeet for the AE cast - if AE does well in Japan? It's only a possibility but I am all of a sudden looking forward very much to an event that may or may not happen. ;) :x Can't fully articulate how that feels but if you're an AE fan, I think you understand (?)

Thanks everyone for all of your updates, mv, other comments! Love visiting this thread!! :x

Just visiting. Haven't moved on. Haven't watched any new Kdrama yet. I think I'm going to be stuck with AE and SW and DJ for a very long, long time. 
Meanwhile, I'm into Parenthood now. I'm sad that it'll have its final season this year which will premier on September 25, 9 pm in the States.
But I'm not at all surprised that this thread is still alive.:)

@myonenonly Yes, ABS CBN is doing a fantastic job promoting AE. The full trailer, the MV, the quick preview.. it's airing in between their regular shows day, noon and night. Too bad I wasn't able to catch that particular episode of Showtime.

@aefanoc Yeah, i think there's a possibility of fanmeet in Japan if AE becomes a massive hit there. No one can beat the Japanese fandom. :D

@jangseo Annyeong! It's been awhile. I am not surprised you haven't moved on yet. I've seen 2 kdramas after AE but none of those 2 came close to the whole AE experience. ;)

Hi everyone! I'm happy LSY has a new drama. If there's romance in it just cover your eyes, to those who can't let go. :)) haha.... I for one wants to move on but every time I see AE on any WanJu scenes, makes me nostalgic. :D But I'm ready for whatever is in store for WanJu. Angel Eyes will be one of the top dramas for me. :X

Archived