[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

Although there is no confirmation of a close or amorous relationship between GHS and LSY, there was something about their chemistry in AE that appeared to silently shout we can finally be together in front of all of our friends. After the drama, they have to go back to being incognito, but I think LBY knows.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello chingu :)

@bukk1 your right WanJu chemistry was just awesome that i was hoping after the drama they would date but hope they can wait because i want it to be real not just because of the drama :)

LSY is in indonesia for charity work if  need more info please visit Lee Sang Yun soompi thread

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-%EC%9D%B4%EC%83%81%EC%9C%A4

I tried to download my MV as i promise but its blocked in yt, dailymotion,vimeo sorry guys :(

I do want to share my sister MV @tnalvminsun, hope you guys like it :)

bukk1

said: Although there is no confirmation of a close or amorous relationship between GHS and LSY, there was something about their chemistry in AE that appeared to silently shout we can finally be together in front of all of our friends. After the drama, they have to go back to being incognito, but I think LBY knows.

I'm watching wanjoo's favorite movie (Bungee jumping of their own) right now. Now I know where Dong joo got his idea to buy a bra for Soo wan. The high school kid in the movie though said to his girl,"You have to show it to me after you put it on."

Dong joo didn't say that to Soo wan because we all know he's the perfect gentleman. ;)

I'm praying for a romantic comedy drama for Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun! hahaha.... Since we can't have AE part2! you'll never know.... [-O<

Rather than another drama, I prefer if they can collaborate again in a movie instead. One reason becos for a movie they have more freedom when doing romantic scenes, especially of its a 18+ movie :D If theg do dram then they have to abide the local sensorship board which os very bad for us....keke

Guest Angel EyesF

KHS and LSY both are close friends with LBY especially KHS she went and sing at LBY's wedding I hope LBY should ask both of them questions about if they like each other OH WOW MY SHIPPERS HEART....

Guest aefanoc

I heard that LSY just barely left to Indonesia this Sunday to film his episode of Road For Hope to help support those who are in need and I hope that LSY can come back with an encouraging and heartwarming story to help motivate KHS to have her episode to help those who are in need for the Road For Hope so she can help support I really want to see an episode because I heard that KHS loves to do charity work and hope she can have a chance to shoot for the Road For Hope by KBS.

Wow very impressive LSY! This is something PDJ would do, I think. Do you all remember the AE episode where he was helping with the kids in the orphanage? Honestly @all AE fans, there is nothing hotter than a handsome guy on a humanitarian mission trip (instead of the usual product promo). He is a keeper.

Very good to know that GHS also does charity work! :x

For those who are fans of Nam Ji-hyun (who played the younger version of Goo Hye Sun's Yoon So-won), her new drama, What Happens to my Family?, has been out for two weeks, and a great mix of comedy and light drama. Her character reminds me of Yang Gukwha (Pure 19.) A sweet, simple country girl moves to the big city and melts the hearts of everyone in her wake. She plays the second lead (behind Kim Hyun-joo) and you will fall in love with her, at first sight... :)>-

robbo4 said: For those who are fans of Nam Ji-hyun (who played the younger version of Goo Hye Sun's Yoon So-won), her new drama, What Happens to my Family?, has been out for two weeks, and a great mix of comedy and light drama. Her character reminds me of Yang Gukwha (Pure 19.) A sweet, simple country girl moves to the big city and melts the hearts of everyone in her wake. She plays the second lead (behind Kim Hyun-joo) and you will fall in love with her, at first sight... :)>-

You are quite welcome @ais730! Several of my favorite older actresses (Kyeon Miri, Na Young-hee, Kim Jung-nan, and Yang Hee-kyeong) are included in the cast. And, as our friend @myoneandonly mentioned, the Dad on the show is a really neat guy. I've seen five episodes and am enjoying it immensely.  :-bd

Guest Angel EyesF

Here's a MV I created of our WanJoo Couple hope you guys enjoy because YouTube, and Dailymotion won't let me upload so here is the link to my dropbox and I would try to upload my other MV of them too but hope you guys enjoy this MV of their hug scene and I know that they both had more hug scenes then that but just enjoy and here's the link to my MV.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rn8tgk9isd4ounw/Video%20Sep%2004%2C%203%2023%2031%20PM.mov?dl=0

Guest aefanoc

@GHSforever‌ thank you for sharing this mv! Their kisses, their matching red ears... Seemed as if they kissed while oblivious to any cameras filming the kiss (the sofa kiss, in particular)! :x Happy weekend to all AE fans!

Archived