[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this was posted before, as I joined the thread quite late, and I could never made the time to back to the 1st pages of the thread, to read all that had been posted before. I came across these interviews with NJH, and so I thought I would post them here:

1--http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64199/interview-namjihyun-talks-about-going-forward-as-child-actress

2--http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64073/interview-namjihyun-liked-bungee-jumping-with-kanghaneul

Guest Angel EyesF

Here are two small clips of WanJu that I want to shared, enjoy.

And here's another mv that my sis made, hope all of AE enjoy it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7jvs23f8i4eqz1/Video%20Aug%2019%2C%209%2038%2032%20PM.mov?dl=0

@RonW It's ok. Even my dad voiced out several times how cool and good looking Lsy/Pdj is almost as much as he said how beautiful and porcelain doll like Ghs/Ysw is. :D btw, do you have news how the ratings are in Singapore and Jakarta? :) @lxands She was leaning on a wall :)

Guest aefanoc

@ais730

Well, can't blame my shipping eyes for wanting to see what my wishful heart wants to see, right? :D
Hmmmm...a tall, broad shoulder guy, with a dimpled smile perhaps....

Do either of you know when GHS's movie premieres? I wonder if this "tall, broad shoulder guy, with a dimpled smile" is planning to go

;) :x (my shipping heart wishes) or maybe some cast members of AE - would be so nice to see them all again.

@aefanoc No specific date yet. After she tweeted her 4 pretty selfies yesterday, she also said on twitter that she is done with the trailer. I hope it will be released by late sept or 1st week of oct (in time for Busan film festival which she usually attends.) :) I'm dearly hoping her AE co-stars attend the premiere. Especially Lsy and KJS. Maybe GHS will finally call them oppa if they show up to support her :D

Guest aefanoc

@aefanoc No specific date yet. After she tweeted her 4 pretty selfies yesterday, she also said on twitter that she is done with the trailer. I hope it will be released by late sept or 1st week of oct (in time for Busan film festival which she usually attends.)

:)

I'm dearly hoping her AE co-stars attend the premiere. Especially Lsy and KJS. Maybe GHS will finally call them oppa if they show up to support her

:D

Ok @ais730‌ - counting on you, AE chingu to share any GHS movie news -- and any AE cast members, especially LSY and/or KJS attending the said premiere... Thanks for sharing GHS's tweets also!! LSY does not have a twitter account? (do you know if he does?) :)

hey i guess this is OT. but i am now watching discovery of romance..in order for me to move on from pdj/ysw couple. don get me wrong they are still my most fav but if u guys are thinking of watching new drama, discovery of romance is quite entertaining n good in my book.. hope to see u guys there! ciao..

@ais730  have been keeping a eagle eyes watchout on ratings in SGP... will update if any.. :)   The only hot news now in SGP is LeeHongGi and Running man (not the full cast though ) crew coming to town..   one thing I noticed about AE.. there's not much publicity or advertisement on the show... given we got big names like our angel GHS, LSY and bigbang's Seungri.  not sure why...
ais730 said: @RonW It's ok. Even my dad voiced out several times how cool and good looking Lsy/Pdj is almost as much as he said how beautiful and porcelain doll like Ghs/Ysw is. :D btw, do you have news how the ratings are in Singapore and Jakarta? :) @lxands She was leaning on a wall :)

Hi all! Thanks for keeping this thread going. :X

My WanJu heart screams for LSY but my brain says it's a gray wall. :D

I hope HyeSun will accept the ice bucket challenge then she can challenge LSY after. If we're lucky we will see sexy abs/six packs of SangYun under the wet Tshirt. Keke :))

I hope he will come on HyeSun's movie premiere, I think he will if he's not busy.

Ahhhh so KJS is here in the US that's why @prettywiz saw a pic of him at the airport, "ruggedly handsome"! Was the adjective! Keke...

Take care all! Ciao!

annyeong , long time not dropping by here and remind me of last night watch ep.3  Angel Eyes, 1st meeting Dong joo and Soo wan after 12 years separate. Dong Joo facial expression while watching Soo Wan from a far , the way DJ smile full of happiness seeing his love one that already become more beautifull, cheerfull change into his dissapointe face almost sad when DJ think SW already married with a man that approach her and the way Soo Wan smile to little boy that DJ thought the little boy is Soowan's son and the way DJ turn down his face , sad that his love one already find her own happiness but then his smile is back when Dj heard the conversation between the daddy and the son bout Yoon Soowan.... DJ feel so much happiness then DJ approach SW to see this time YSW's eyes will directly see into his eyes.

dunno for how many time i watch that scene (DJ & SW 1st meeting ) LSY's facial expression as Park Dong Joo is so priceless, i do really can't imagine if the role of PDJ wasn't him , dunno if others will have those changing facial expression of PDJ can execute smoothly the way LSY did. how he look YSW in close, full of longing of his love to her and becoz of that scene, the 1st time i fallen for Park Dong Joo or should i say Lee Sang Yoon, kkkkk (*miane sometime still make me confuse choosen LSy or PDJ,lol)

Angel Eyes kdrama is still on the TOP 3 most popular drama via dramacool even at dramacool  just upload it with the title Angel Eyes Special Beginning of love *from ep.1-6* and become most view on the list of kdrama still airing .

Daebak for Angel Eyes, hope it will gain more fans of kdrama .

wishing all the best for all AE casts in future project and to all crew and Staffs , esp. the director and script writer of AE, success to all of you

Have a good day all

Archived