[Drama 2014] Angel Eyes/엔젤아이즈

SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

missnona said: stevie8 i think i saw you and sin hoonsim in goddess of fire thread.right?
woah ... i'am a big fan for Moon Geun Young and i loved Lee Sang Yoon more than Kim Bum ik that drama
so i'll watch this drama for LSY
note:@GHSforever‌ i can remember you too ^_^
AE fighting!!
my man LSY go!!

Guest stevie8

class="at_title" style="font-size: 32px; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Big Bang Seungri Cast As Korean-American In 'Angel Eyes'

twPVzSA.jpg

Seungri is ready for his first Korean drama.

YG Entertainment announced that Big Bang's Seungri would be joining the upcoming SBS weekend drama, Angel Eyes. The role is an exciting one for the maknae of Big Bang, who debuted with the group in 2006. Angel Eyes will be the first Korean drama for Seungri, who has most recently appeared in Japanese dramas. In 2013, Seungri held a supporting role in the Japanese special drama Kindaichi Case Files followed by the mobile drama A Message To You (Yubikoi Kimini Okuru Message). Seungri participated in his first script reading for Angel Eyes on February 27th, alongside cast members Gu Hye SunKang Ha Neul, and Lee Sang Yoon.

Seungri will portray Teddy Seo, a Korean-American paramedic who has an off-kilter dialect. Teddy is teased for this strange regional dialect that is often peppered with a unique take on the Texas accent. Fans of Big Bang will appreciate this take on Seungri's unique pronunciation of English words which has been affectionately called 'Seungrish'. The character Teddy will be well received by fans, as he is affectionate towards the elderly. However, his personality will create conflict in the drama.

The screenwriter for Boys Over Flowers Yoon Ji Ryun is at the helm of the script for Angel Eyes. The drama will reunite Yoon Ji Ryun with Gu Hye Sun, who rose to fame after portraying the scrappy Geum Jan Di in the K-Drama hit Boys Over Flowers. Lee Sang Yoon will star opposite Gu Hye Sun, as lost loves who reunite after a twelve-year separation.

As consistent with weekend dramas such as the currently airing Passionate Love and Golden RainbowAngel Eyes will feature a cast that will portray younger versions of the leads. The Heirs Kang Ha Neul will reunite with Nam Ji Hyeon, who held a supporting role in To The Beautiful You. Kang Ha Neul and Nam Ji Hyeon are cast as the younger counterparts to the leading actors. With a stellar cast, Angel Eyes is destined to follow in the success of SBS' most recent hits.

Source

We have seen the news about Seungri joining the cast of AE but I would just like to share this particular article with AE fans here especially the writer's view on AE re-the last sentence.....yay, SBS has had its best year yet in 2013 as far as dramas are concerned and let's hope this continues on in 2014 :)  

Guest stevie8

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 38px; text-align: left; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"9 Doctors You'd Enjoy Doing Check-Ups With By Staff Writer | March 09, 2014 
x6GXxIp.jpg

Joo Won as a doctor makes me blush. I'm feeling fine, but I'll have you diagnose me any time Song Seung Hun!Infinite's Hoya transformed into a doctor for the hit Korean drama, "Reply 1997"Lee Jong Suk will be playing a doctor in "Doctor Stranger" and my oh my am I drooling. She is hands down the fiercest, smartest, and most talented doctor of all time. No one messes with Christina Yang.Daniel Henney, Daniel Henney. Is it bad that I prefer Minho as a doctor than as a singer?Dr. Gong Yoo-enough said. Pretty lady Moon Chae Won looks like a sweet doctor. Source
Which doctor would you "enjoy" visiting, chingus?  For me, NONE OF THE ABOVE!!  bEJvvrk.jpgcr : @cocomhe
Hands down for me, Dr Park Dong Joo would be top of the list of doctors to visit :):D
Hot Competition coming up, Dr Jo In Sung ;))  

Good morning/evening everybody .
Thanks for this Thread, I can't wait for this drama series to start (April looks so far away). I am so excited and pray from the bottom of my heart to our mighty GOD that it will be a hit and will achieve very high ratings . 

Good news from

@moonss70‌

"I have two good news.

One is that...

Lee Sang Yoon and 80 members of volunteer workers will deliver some coal briquettes for needy people in northern part of Seoul's sangae-dong neighborhood , on this thursday 13 March.

The other is... Angel Eyes on RM!

AE team including LSY are shooting 'RUNNING MEN' SBS program today. It will be aired on 23 March"

So please mark our calendar!

LOL

Khamsahamida buddy.

Cr: owner

photo A4518034-CE41-4D67-91E8-3DFD30E2518E_zpst2stj0oa.jpg

Hello Angel Eyes :)

@stevie8 Do you really have to ask me that number 1 doctor LSY of course LOL, Thanks for the article

@sin hoonsim same here my heart is in pain as well :(

@missnoona Hello :-h :-h :-h

@moonss70 and @sin hoonsim thanks for the information in regards to Running Man I really wish that GHS and LSY will be in it :)

lsyghs6_zpsaf91b24d.jpg

Guest capone

cant wait for this drama. i'm super excited for GHS, really in love with her acting. by the way, @GHSforever really? GHS is filming running man? choaaaaa~~~ ♥

Seung Ri to make TV series debut

photo409567.jpg
Seung Ri of the K-pop group Big Bang will make his television acting debut in the SBS weekend drama"Angel Eyes"

According to his agency, YG Entertainment, the 23-year-old singer will play a Korean-American character named Teddy Seo who dreams of becoming a rescue worker in Korea. Seung Ri, whose real name is Lee Seung-hyun, has had a few TV cameos in the past and he has acted in a couple of films, such as"Why Did You Come to My House - Movie" (2009) and "19-Nineteen" (2009).

The lead roles in "Angel Eyes" are being played by Koo Hye-seon, who rose to fame in "Boys over Flowers" (2009) and Lee Sang-yoon, from last year's "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi".

Yoon Ji-ryeon, the writer of the major Hallyu hit "Boys over Flowers", reportedly plans on telling the story of two characters who were each other's first loves, but now reunite 12 years later as rescue workers.

The drama starts next month, following "She Gets Married Thrice". 
HanCinema

Archived