SongMira

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

Seung Ri to make TV series debut

2014/03/03
BtLjVoLl.jpg
Seung Ri of the K-pop group Big Bang will make his television acting debut in the SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes".

According to his agency, YG Entertainment, the 23-year-old singer will play a Korean-American character named Teddy Seo who dreams of becoming a rescue worker in Korea. Seung Ri, whose real name is Lee Seung-hyun, has had a few TV cameos in the past and he has acted in a couple of films, such as "Why Did You Come to My House - Movie" (2009) and "19-Nineteen" (2009).

The lead roles in "Angel Eyes" are being played by Koo Hye-seon, who rose to fame in "Boys over Flowers" (2009) and Lee Sang-yoon, from last year's "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi".

Yoon Ji-ryeon, the writer of the major Hallyu hit "Boys over Flowers", reportedly plans on telling the story of two characters who were each other's first loves, but now reunite 12 years later as rescue workers.

The drama starts next month, following "She Gets Married Thrice".

Source: hancinema

Guest stevie8

쥬니, 주안으로 개명…SBS ‘엔젤아이즈’로 컴백

AE-3_zpsb6e86ab4.jpgcr : baidu

Actor Gong Hyeong Jin confirmed to join the cast of AE.  Not sure of his role though.
This actor acted with Lee Sang Yoon in the sageuk drama, The Duo back in 2011 and he acted as the "baddie" guy but was actually quite hilarious in his interactions with LSY's character.  He has been described as a veteran comical actor!  Is he going to be playing a comical role in AE, a melodrama??

Guest stevie8

201103150824778375_1.jpgH6hLcYg.jpg
Pictures of Gong Hyeong Jin and Lee Sang Yoon in the 2011 sageuk, The Duo.  GHJ acted as the "villainy" boss of LSY and his character brought some comical relief to the drama.:))
Looking forward to seeing GHJ with LSY together again in AE! 

Guest stevie8

쥬니, '주안'으로 개명 '엔젤 아이즈'로 결혼 후 첫 안방 복귀

[enews24 전수미 기자]배우 쥬니가 활동명을 ‘주안’으로 개명하며 드라마로 복귀한다.

지난 2012년 영화 ‘반창꼬’를 끝으로 결혼 후 잠시의 휴식기를 가졌던 배우 쥬니가 주안으로 활동명을 개명, SBS 특별기획 ‘엔젤아이즈’로 복귀한다.
Tn4nXi9.jpg
주안의 소속사 BH엔터테인먼트 측은 “쥬니가 다소 어려운 발음이기도 했고 이번 개명을 통해 다시 출발선에 선 다는 마음으로 배우인생의 새로운 터닝포인트를 만들 것이다. 주안의 뜻은 아름다운 옥구슬이다”이라고 답했다

주안은 또한 개명과 더불어 SBS주말극 '엔젤 아이즈'에 캐스팅 되었다. 극 중 주안은 털털하고 소년 같지만 따뜻한 정이 끓어 넘쳐 항상 남을 도와주기를 좋아해 자신의 적성에 맡는 형사가 된 ‘차민수’역을 맡았다. 웃음 많고 눈물도 많지만 정의감도 많아 드라마의 실마리를 풀어주는 중요한 역할이며, 극의 견인차 역할을 톡톡히 할 예정이다.

한편 주안은 지난 2012년 12월 소속사를 통해 결혼을 깜짝 발표한 뒤 두 살 연상의 사업가와 미국 괌에서 비공개 웨딩마치를 울렸다.

당시 그는 출국 전 열린 영화 '반창꼬' VIP시사회에서 "결혼 발표를 하고 처음 공식석상에 서는데 임신을 해서 편한 옷을 입고 왔다"며 임신 사실을 직접 밝히기도 했다. 주안은 지난해 6월 첫 아이를 출산했다.
source : news.nate.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another actress joining the cast of AE?  Wonder who she is :-/

I couldn't remember where I had seen her (Hyeon Junie) until she was identified here, in the above posts, and then I remembered the young guitarist from I Am Legend ( A drama that I only got halfway through, for one reason, or another  :-/ ) and then Oh La La Couple (which I watched until the couple were returned back to their own bodies). I was impressed with her in both, and promise to see this one until the end... :\">

AE 1st script reading news

‘엔젤아이즈’ 대본연습 현장, 승리 한마디에 빵 터진 사연
‘엔젤아이즈’ 대본연습 현장이 공개됐다.

SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘엔젤 아이즈’(극본 윤지련/연출 박신우) 대본연습도중 웃음이 터지며 화기애애한 분위기가 연출됐다.imageimage

주말특별기획 ‘세번 결혼하는 여자’후속으로 4월부터 방송되는 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 가슴 설레는 첫사랑이 12년 만에 다시 만나 펼치는 아프지만 맑고 깨끗한 러브스토리이자 천사의 눈으로 보는 정통멜로 드라마이다.

지난 2월 말 ‘엔젤 아이즈’팀은 최문석 EP와 윤지련 작가, 박신우감독을 포함한 제작진과 이상윤과 구혜선, 김지석, 정진영, 공형진, 승리(이승현), 주안, 권해효와 김여진, 강하늘, 남지현 등 연기자들 모두 참석한 가운데 전체 대본리딩을 진행했다.

박신우 감독의 “분위기 좋게 잘 촬영하며 좋은 드라마를 만들자”는 인사말에 이어 진지한 대본연습이 진행됐다. 이상윤은 실제 외과의사로 처럼 또박또박 절도 있는 대사를, 그리고 구혜선 또한 119구조대 응급구조사로 몰입되어 대본을 읽어나갔다.

그러다 승리의 차례가 됐다. 그때 승리는 충청도 사투리를 구사하며 “대장님 누구왔어유?”라는 말과 함께 영어를 섞어 쓰자 긴장감 넘치던 대본연습실은 일순간 웃음바다로 변하기도 했다.

한 제작진은 “이상윤씨와 구혜선씨 등 배우분들 모두 프로답게 자신이 맡은 캐릭터에 따라 진지하고도 열정적으로 대본연습에 참여했다”며 “이번 대본 연습만으로도 ‘엔젤아이즈’팀의 팀워크를 충분히 확인할 수 있었는데, 앞으로 드라마에서 더욱 좋은 모습을 선보일 수 있을 것”이라고 자신했다.

한편 드라마 ‘엔젤아이즈’는 ‘야왕’과 ‘유령’ 공동연출로 연출력을 인정받은 SBS의 박신우 감독과 인기드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’를 집필한 윤지련 작가가 대본을 집필해 기대감을 한껏 높이고 있다. 4월 5일 첫방송.(사진=SBS 제공)

[뉴스엔 이소담 기자]
이소담 sodamss@
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201403051009029610

Guest S_sun

Credit to @cheerkoo at GHS thread.Thank you zamzam for the article!!
지난 2월 말 ‘엔젤 아이즈’팀은 최문석 EP와 윤지련 작가, 박신우감독을 포함한 제작진과 이상윤과 구혜선, 김지석, 정진영, 공형진, 승리(이승현), 주안, 권해효와 김여진, 강하늘, 남지현 등 연기자들 모두 참석한 가운데 전체 대본리딩을 진행했다. At the end of February, there was a first script reading for Angel Eyes. Attendees are: Production team that include Choi MoonSuk EP (What does EP stand for??), scriptwriter Yoon JiRyun, Director Park ShinWoo; actors include Lee SangYoon, GHS, Kim JiSuk, Jung JinYoung, Gong HyungJin, SeungRi (Lee SeungHyun), Joo Ahn, Gwan HaeYo, Kim YuJin, Kang HaNeul, Nam JiHyun, etc. 

박신우 감독의 “분위기 좋게 잘 촬영하며 좋은 드라마를 만들자”는 인사말에 이어 진지한 대본연습이 진행됐다. 이상윤은 실제 외과의사로 처럼 또박또박 절도 있는 대사를, 그리고 구혜선 또한 119구조대 응급구조사로 몰입되어 대본을 읽어나갔다. Director Park Shinwoo greeted everyone with, "Let us work well together to make a good drama". Then, the script reading ensued. Yoon SH read his part like a real internist--clearly and with moderation and GHS read her part fully focused on her rescue worker role.

그러다 승리의 차례가 됐다. 그때 승리는 충청도 사투리를 구사하며 “대장님 누구왔어유?”라는 말과 함께 영어를 섞어 쓰자 긴장감 넘치던 대본연습실은 일순간 웃음바다로 변하기도 했다. Then, SeungRi's turn came. He mixed English with Chung-Chung province country accent to say his line and instantaneously turned the entire serious script reading room into a sea of laughter.

한 제작진은 “이상윤씨와 구혜선씨 등 배우분들 모두 프로답게 자신이 맡은 캐릭터에 따라 진지하고도 열정적으로 대본연습에 참여했다”며 “이번 대본 연습만으로도 ‘엔젤아이즈’팀의 팀워크를 충분히 확인할 수 있었는데, 앞으로 드라마에서 더욱 좋은 모습을 선보일 수 있을 것”이라고 자신했다. One producer states with confidence:"LSY and GHS as well as all the other actors carried out the reading like pros focused on their roles. That reading itself is enough of an indication that we will be able to make a wonderful drama."

한편 드라마 ‘엔젤아이즈’는 ‘야왕’과 ‘유령’ 공동연출로 연출력을 인정받은 SBS의 박신우 감독과 인기드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’를 집필한 윤지련 작가가 대본을 집필해 기대감을 한껏 높이고 있다. 4월 5일 첫방송.(사진=SBS 제공)  Angel Eyes will be directed by Park SW and written by Yoon JR.
Reported by Lee SoDam of Newsen.
(sorry...forgot!!) First broadcasting date is April 5th.

After reading how actually Seung Ri is not that good in English on the article in back page, i am glad that Seung Ri character will not speak English with Texas twang because i am afraid  Netizen will probably tease him if he  doesn't do it properly. Speaking English with province dialect is reasonable since there are so many people who can't change their 'tongue' even they have already moved from heir hometown for decades.

Big Bang’s Seungri Gets Everyone Laughing at the Script Reading of ‘Angel Eyes’

Participating in the script reading of SBS’ Angel Eyes, Big Bang’s Seungri had the entire cast laughing.

Big Bang’s Seungri Gets Everyone Laughing at the Script Reading of ‘Angel Eyes’

Seungri, Lee Sang Yoon, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Ji Seok, Gong Hyung Jin, Joo Ahn, Kwon Hae Hyo, Kim Yeo Jin, Kang Ha Neul, Nam Ji Hyun, and others sat together for the script reading for the drama. The session began with director Park Shin Woo encouraging the actors and staff to create a good drama together.

With each line, the actors became seriously invested in their roles, and then Seungri’s part came along. With his character being a Korean American, who grew up in the hands of his grandmother from down south, Seungri made everyone roar in laughter as he presented his lines in a Chungcheong-do accent mixed in with some English.

After the script reading, the staff praised the actors and shared his confidence in the team work for Angel Eyes.

The drama will air on April 5.

Photo Credit: SBS.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60164/bigbang-seungri-sets-the-mood-for-drama-reading

Just to share ^o^

Lee Sang Yoon (Park Dong Soo of Angel Eyes)

Upcoming Fan Meeting in Osaka, Japan is scheduled to be held on July 5, 2014.

His first Japan Fan Meeting was in Tokyo on 23 November 2013.

Khamsahamida

Visit http://www.kj-net.jp/event/85 for

details.

http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/?no=119

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/302062/lee-sang-yoon-이상윤/p1

photo 0E853144-6B62-4EB7-AC2F-EFECE7F09EF0_zpsvcz3msss.jpg

illay said: After reading how actually Seung Ri is not that good in English on the article in back page, i am glad that Seung Ri character will not speak English with Texas twang because i am afraid  Netizen will probably tease him if he  doesn't do it properly. Speaking English with province dialect is reasonable since there are so many people who can't change their 'tongue' even they have already moved from heir hometown for decades.

Archived