[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

Guest desreiii_

Heechul's interview recently he mentioned that he and Puff communicate through voice chat very often and that they tell each other everything and that Puff is a very kind friend.. heepuff feels everywhere^^

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest archadie

After seeing the picture of Kim heechul holding hand with girlfriend Yeri (making of MV) i thought what would puff feel after seeing that, any new update?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angelaputri

deeply3 said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ykc3v_chn-sub-global-we-got-married-s2-ep09-making-film-2-%E6%BE%88%E5%90%A7lol%E7%B2%BE%E8%87%B4%E5%87%BA%E5%93%81-%E6%88%91%E7%BB%93%E8%8A%B1%E7%B5%AE-%E7%AC%AC%E4%B9%9D%E7%AB%A0-2-%E5%A9%9A%E7%BA%B1%E7%85%A7-%E4%B9%A6%E5%BA%97_fun Making film ep 9 part 2

Guest angelaputri

ngfang said: The preview and the making cuts are available at https://www.facebook.com/weloveheepuffI also follow them on Instagram - HeePuff

10153275_1389154354701230_70546701285486

For Heechul's fans, you can follow this Instagram account - heartheesubsShe will translate Heechul's SNS posts. She also help to translate Puff's if she mentions GWGM or Heechul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest archadie

Omo! I did not see that, but i saw heechuls a style for you ep 1 and heechul showed his room and on his bed there is his wifes pillow aacckkk!! 

Guest archadie

Also puff posted yoga in instagram and heechul commented on it, heepuff is still alive i knew it!

• 3 months later...

Archived