[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Allkpop Heechul_1395324812_af_org.jpg

Heechul attended the press conference for MBC's 'We Got Married - Global Edition' on March 20 at the MBC Dream Center where he dished on his longest relationship and the first thing he looks for in a woman.

Producer Yoo Ho Cheol said, "The past production team called the Heechul couple 'Leg Couple.'  This is because Heechul told us that when he first looks at a woman, the first thing he looks at are her legs."

Heechul said, "For a while now I liked women with pretty legs.  That is why there was a time I once half-jokingly told Producer Yoo Ho Cheol that even though her personality is bad and she's rude, I could be even ruder, so I would like her to have pretty legs."

SEE ALSO: Guo Xue Fu lists the concerns she had with 'marrying' Heechul for 'We Got Married - Global Edition'

He then said, "Unlike people's expectations, I don't have much dating experience. The longest I've dated someone was four to five months.  I played games and read comic books every day.  I think that I will look like an otaku who doesn't know how to date on 'We Got Married.'"

Make sure you watch this second season of 'We Got Married - Global Edition' when it starts airing on April 5!

Heechul_1395328389_af_org.jpg

Guo Xue Fu revealed her initial concerns with working alongside Heechul for MBC's 'We Got Married - Global Edition' during the press conference on March 20.

She talked about how she prepared beforehand, "Because I was very nervous before coming here, I learned a little Korean from one of my members who knew how to speak it."

And then, she talked about her husband Heechul, "I worried because Heechul did not know how to speak Chinese.  Also, I heard he was a very playful person so I wondered if he would bother me.  It's okay now."

SEE ALSO: Heechul dishes on his longest relationship + the first thing he looks for in a woman

Heechul asked jokingly, "Is this a hidden camera right now?  From hereon, I will really show you my scary side," making everyone laugh.  

Make sure you check the second season premiere on April 5!

Guest Blaire Meow

Heenim cant get off his hands from puff! He is just like his dongsaeng hongki, they really love skinship and i can see that they are both proud of their wives haha! Forever waitiiiinngg.... April why u not come faster??!!

Guest jazzria

Dates and list of channels that will be airing GWGM and for those who live in the US can watch on dramafever!
1962724_745911272094416_1467292411_n.jpg
Cr. Global We Got Married FB page

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Heechul Says He and “Wife” Puff Kuo Fought Because of Anna From “Frozen”

Translated by lellie@soompi

On March 20, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul attended the production presentation of MBC Everyone’s “We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” held at the Ilsan MBC Dream Center. He revealed an argument he had with his pretend wife,Puff Kuo.

Heechul has expressed his fondness towards Anna, a main character on the Disney animation, “Frozen,” thorough his SNS. He said, “I had an argument with Puff Kuo because of Anna. You’ll see why if you watch the show.”

The singer also displayed his affection towards his pretend wife saying, “When I first met Puff, I didn’t know what to do. I’m not usually kind to my girlfriend. But Puff was an exception. She is very polite. Even when we bicker at each other when it’s just the two of us, she is very polite when there are adults around us. She has a very nice personality.”

Heechul also added, “Many people asked me about the script. However, I don’t usually follow the script even when I host radio shows. I basically did whatever I wanted to do while filming for the show. You’ll be able to see the real Kim Hee Chul on the show.”

“We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” will be following Super Junior’s Heechul and Taiwanese girl group Dream Girlsmember, Puff Kuo. The show has also paired up SHINee’s Key and Japanese model Arisa Yagif(x)’s Amber and Tasty’sSoryong will be hosting the spin-off program, “We Got Married TV.” A joint production of MBC and SM Entertainment, “We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” can be viewed for the first time on YouTube

Source

"Heechul also added, “Many people asked me about the script. However, I don’t usually follow the script even when I host radio shows. I basically did whatever I wanted to do while filming for the show. You’ll be able to see the real Kim Hee Chul on the show.”
I am very excited to watch this... hehehehe...I bet Heechul will be telling many people's secrets on the show.
Will GWGM be releasing the clips on YouTube (free), like what they did with Season 1?

ngfang said: "Heechul also added, “Many people asked me about the script. However, I don’t usually follow the script even when I host radio shows. I basically did whatever I wanted to do while filming for the show. You’ll be able to see the real Kim Hee Chul on the show.”
I am very excited to watch this... hehehehe...I bet Heechul will be telling many people's secrets on the show.
Will GWGM be releasing the clips on YouTube (free), like what they did with Season 1?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Heechul Asks Puff Kuo for a Kiss

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul attracted attention when he made a surprising announcement saying he and pretend wife, Puff Kuo, kiss often.

On the March 23 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” an interview session with “We Got Married Global Edition Season 2” couples was featured.

In the interview Kim Heechul said, “Puff and I kiss often,” while he signaled Puff to give him a kiss on his cheek. This made Puff very embarrassed.

Kim Heechul added, “I taught Puff some common Korean words, so we can converse easily.” Puff Kuo evoked laughter as she said, “Are you tired?” “Oppa, are you mad” in Korean. It seemed Kim Heechul only taught her words he wanted to hear. There was more laughter when Puff Kuo was asked what kind of person Kim Heechul and she answered, “Narcissistic.”

We got married global edition season 2

Source

Archived