[Official] Kim Heechul ღ Puff Guo Xuefu ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ Dali Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metoice

preview next week ep 12

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zfhkn_2014-6-14%E6%88%91%E7%B5%90s2-ep12%E9%A0%90%E5%91%8Afox_people

Guest yanidoodle

A Happy Heepuff Sunday everyone!

Sharing the kshowonline link:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2136-%5Bengsub%5D-wgm-global-edition-s2-ep.11

:x

This episode was flawless! Henry was just a delight; ZhouMi as usual being the kind gentle one. And Heechul ending up eating his own prank chocolate eggs haha. Puff's jealousy coming out when he was being flirtatious with his fans. But i'm glad Puff's members were mentioned, and they spoke to one of them on the phone. Seems like individually they are too busy these days to really get together. But this was great enough! Loved Henry pulling pranks. Made Puff feel embarrassed for her other member a bit.

The amusement park was great too. (that bear was scaring me at some point) The best part was the missions and diary exchange. Puff mentioning Paris was probably when she was doing the Vogue photo shoot spread, and she clearly missed Heechul allot. I cant help but try to analyze Heechul with this pairing, and he is really interesting. First it was cute the way he pulled out the diary. Really didnt think he would do it that way.

Heechul is not the type to write down stuff like a long poem or overly expressive with words, so even though it was not much, the content was direct, and he put some effort trying to write it in Chinese. But i also like that he felt bad about how much he wrote, which is also improvement. Some would think he is not emotional enough or doesn't care, but if fans know Heechul a bit, they would say that he is doing allot in his case. He is physically very bold, but its because he is emotionally introvert or simply direct. But its a good thing Puff is encouraging him to be more open.

Guest sayoung70

Episode 11. Puff is very kind although she's scared riding the rides especially roller coasters she still doing it cause she wants to make Heechul happy. Heechul really enjoyed the rides in the amusement park. Pity Puff cause she got tears during and after the rides but I think that make Heechul appreciates her more. :)

The meeting with the super junior M is hilarious. Especially the game between Heechul and Henry. :))

Guest metoice

another preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zwups_06-22%E6%9C%9F%E9%A0%90%E5%91%8A-%E5%B8%8C%E6%BE%88%E7%B7%B4%E7%91%9C%E4%BC%BD%E9%86%9C%E6%85%8B%E7%99%BE-key%E7%A8%AE%E8%8F%9C%E9%81%AD%E6%BD%91%E5%9C%9F_fun

Aww that small part from the preview was adorable already; Puff looked flawless in that white dress.
And i think Heechul loved both the dress and the light show. Can't wait to see the full version soon.
Thx for the people posting Weibo stuff. Can't read Chinese, and allot more with me i think, so its well appreciated :)

Guest metoice

ep 12

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zz8pd_%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97-%E6%88%91%E5%80%91%E7%B5%90%E5%A9%9A%E4%BA%86-%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E7%89%88%E7%AC%AC2%E5%AD%A3-%E5%B8%8C%E6%BE%88-%E9%9B%AA%E8%8A%99-ep12_fun

I feel like Puff got prettier as season 2 progressed. Not trying to compare all of the WGMG couples but Heechul and Puff seems to be the most affectionate and to have the most closest relationship.

Anyways wonder why Puff was getting teary eyed in the extended preview for episode 13?

honeywell said: I feel like Puff got prettier as season 2 progressed. Not trying to compare all of the WGMG couples but Heechul and Puff seems to be the most affectionate and to have the most closest relationship. Anyways wonder why Puff was getting teary eyed in the extended preview for episode 13?

Guest fbunny

Hi all..

I'm also a fans of gwgm..and start being big fans if kim hee chul since watching gwgm..

I was really laughing out loud when puff trying to make pranks with heechul..because he's so smart..so easily to suspicious on a fishy things..even in one of interview with sj member..they all said agree that no one can ever take a pranks on kim heenim because he will recognize it as soon as he's there..

Archived