[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Chocolat 流氓蛋糕店

sugarplum892

%2525E6%2525B5%252581%2525E6%2525B0%2525

Details:Title: 流氓蛋糕店 Liu Mang Dan Gao Dian
English title: Chocolat
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 13Directors: Kitamura Toyoharu & Jimmy Hung (洪天祥)Producer: Feng Jia RuiScript-writer: Chen Wei RuBroadcast Period: January 10, 2014 - April 4, 2014Broadcast Day: Fridays
Replacing: The Pursuit of Happiness 愛的生存之道
Cast:Nagasawa Masami as Chen Qian Hui 辰千惠Blue Lan Zheng Long as Qin Shi Wu 秦是吾 Ma Ru Long as Mai Song Qi 麥松Zhang Kui as Ye De Long 葉德隆Wu Jian He as ah Li 阿栗Ying Wei Min as Xiu Zao 修造Peggy Tseng Pei Yu as Nai Nai 奈奈 Jimmy Hung Tian Xiang as Zhui Ming 椎名Zheng You Jie as Ye Da Ren 葉達人Kitamura Toyoharu as He He Gan Ren 河合幹人
Synopsis:It's a 13-episode CTS adaptation of a Japanese manga called Gangster Patisserie. The adaptation will involve a female Japanese college student who runs away to Taiwan and gets involved with a reformed young hoodlum who just got out of jail after five years. Turns out his old gangster boss lost his wife to an illness and has decided to turn over a new leaf and become a legit businessman by starting a bakery that employs all his former gang members. His beloved deceased wife's daughter from her previous marriage is the Japanese girl and she arrives in Taiwan looking for her mom, and ends up living with her step father, who dreams of being a master baker but sucks big time at baking. The entire gang of misfits all live and work together, and heartwarming hilarity ensues.
Watch here with English subtitles! 
Raw Trailers:

OSTs:
Here We Go - Darren (Opening Theme)

Not Easy - Timmy Hung (Ending Theme)

To Tear - Timmy Hung

Not Holding You Back - Timmy Hung

Timmy Hung & Cindy Yen - Is It Love?http://youtu.be/91wYpJNsYZg

D.C.W & Wu Pong Fong - 089bi

Viewership Ratings:
Episode 1 (January 10, 2014): 0.83 (4th place of current dramas - Lovestore At The Corner 巷弄裡的那家書店 & In A Good Way 我的自由年代)Episode 2 (January 17, 2014): 0.76 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 3 (January 24, 2014): 0.49 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 4 (January 31, 2014): 0.61 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 5 (February 7, 2014): 0.88 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 6 (February 14, 2014): 0.92 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 7 (February 21, 2014): 0.78 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 8 (February 28, 2014): 0.65 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 9 (March 7, 2014): 0.56 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 10 (March 14, 2014): 0.50 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 11 (March 21, 2014): 0.48 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 12 (March 28, 2014): 0.53 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 13 (April 4, 2014): 0.73 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 14 (April 11, 2014): 0.53 (4th place of current dramas)
Episode 15 (April 18, 2014): 0.65 (4th place of current dramas)
Average Ratings: 0.65 (4th place of current dramas)

Additional Links:
Chocolat 流氓蛋糕店 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Chocolat 流氓蛋糕店 Raw Episodes

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama characters/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nagasawa Masami's Taiwanese drama achieves record high viewer ratingsOn January 11th, it was reported that the first episode of actress Nagasawa Masami's Taiwanese drama 'Chocolate' achieved record high viewer ratings for its network GTV during its time slot in the evening.

The first episode recorded an average viewer rating of 0.83%, which sounds low in Japanese standards, but is actually considered very high in Taiwan due to their several hundred cable channels. On Saturday, Nagasawa and her co-star Lan Zhenlong also concluded their 3-day long extensive promo event with a fan sign session for those who bought the related photobook.

It was only the 2nd fan sign event for Nagasawa since her debut 14 years ago and she was clearly delighted by the enthusiasm of her Taiwanese fans. The event took place at an outdoor stage where they also played games with the crowd made up of about 1,200 fans and answered questions.

Some of her female fans couldn't hold back their tears of joy and even received a hug from the actress. Then fan service continued when the two actors were supposed to pose for pictures and Lan Zhenlong suddenly decided to carry Nagasawa in one arm.

Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm loving this drama, it's bad that only a few subbers are subbing, i whish someone could take this and do it.  I have HD raws from two different sites and I can provide it.
If the subbers from viki complete this I can't share it here.

• 1 month later...

Love Chocolat. I think Masami Nagasawa and Blue Lan's on screen chemistry is sizzling hot, that I can't help but squeal each time they're on screen together. I had a bad case of second lead love with Ye Da Ren also known as Tatsuhito altho he was in only one episode. I need HD videos with eng subs right now!

viki has subbef up to ep 11 and its a 15 ep drama so 4 more to go. but the ads on the videos are bummers!

• 1 month later...
Guest MagdalenaV

ginger ale said: Love Chocolat. I think Masami Nagasawa and Blue Lan's on screen chemistry is sizzling hot, that I can't help but squeal each time they're on screen together. I had a bad case of second lead love with Ye Da Ren also known as Tatsuhito altho he was in only one episode. I need HD videos with eng subs right now!

viki has subbef up to ep 11 and its a 15 ep drama so 4 more to go. but the ads on the videos are bummers!

Archived