Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

I still :heart: hyunhyun no matter what!

JJH is now pregnant with the second child and KSH is facing some issues regarding his current movie. Their sparkling career is indeed during YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STAR as Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon :wub::wub::wub:

Hi everyone I know it's a little late, but I just recently watched My Love From The Stars. I've wanted to watch it for almost 2 yrs but never got the chance to until now. I kind knew I'd like the show (bc of Jun Ji Hyun) but I was never that interested in Kim Soo Hyun and the hype about his looks (boy was I wrong bc he's a walking statue in this show). 

When I watch the first 2 episodes I was completely drawn in with their characters (not much the story). I completely forgot that JJH is much older than KSH and I forgot she's married and that I'm just watching this amazing couple with off the roof chemistry acting out Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi. I thought it was like the robot/pet boyfriend shows but it's completely different. It's the first time I watched a show without spoilers. I didn't Google the summary or ending to spoil myself and it only took me 2 and a half days to finish. After it ended, it left me heartbroken and sad bc I seriously miss Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi. This is a first for me. 

I'm not shipping JJH and KSH as a couple (she's married and a mother) but I do hope to see them in another project bc of their undeniable on screen chemistry (for I was into their characters and their struggles) thus I came across "The Thieves". They were not a couple but definitely could see the chemistry there as well which makes it so easy to root for. So, I came here to ask about this movie. 

https://goo.gl/images/2UR59x

Could someone tell me where this scene is in the movie? I clearly didn't see this scene. And they seriously need to do a sequel. I want to see Zampano release from prison or at least they should have had Yeni visit him after what he did for her.

Edited by min woo