Quantcast
Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' Will Premiere For International Audiences At The Fantastia Film Festival

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' will have its international premiere at Fantasia 2015.

On July 7, the organizers of Montreal's Fantasia International Film Festival (Fantasia 2015) announced the international premiere of the highly anticipated film, "Assassination." "Assassination" stars Jun Ji Hyun in her first onscreen role since leading the pan-Asian hit, "My Love from the Star."

he film marks the reunion of Jun with her "Il Mare" and "The Thieves" co-star, Lee Jung Jae, who received widespread praise for his 2013 role in "The Face Reader." They are joined by actor and director Ha Jung Woo whose breakout role in the 2008 serial-killer film, "The Chaser," helped to revolutionize Korean cinema. 

Directed by Choi Dong Hoon (The Thieves), "Assassination" is an espionage film which focuses on the Japanese occupation of 1930's Korea. During this period, resistance fighters sought refuge in China, where they conducted covert operations targeting Japanese authorities. 

Jun Ji Hyun portrays Ah Ok Yun, a top sniper who is freed from a Shanghai prison, where she was awaiting a death sentence. Lee Jung Jae is Yeom Seok Jin, an interim government agent who is responsible for freeing Ok Yun. Once she is freed, Ok Yun joins forces with other dissidents including hired gun Hawaii Pistol (Ha Jung Woo). 

"Assassination" is scheduled to premiere for Korean audiences on July 22. The Fantasia International Film Festival, which will be held from July 14 through August 4, will host its international premiere. 

Other noteworthy Korean films included in the dynamic lineup include Lee Min Ho's breakout film, "Gangnam Blues," "Haemoo" starring JYJ's Yoochun and "A Hard Day." Fantasia 2015 will also provide the opportunity for Canadian audiences to screen "The Royal Tailor" starring Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, as well as Big Bang's T.O.P in the hit film, "Tazza: The Hidden Card." 

Ticketing information and the complete schedule can be found on the website for the Fantasia International Film Festival. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89232/20150707/jun-ji-hyun-assassination-fantasia-international-film-festival.htm

• Like 1

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Goddess is so pretty last night nice suit very class....everything she wear is suits her and standout from all...she is indeed a fashion icon

Guest dmjcsi

Good morning and evening chingus,,,,

back to back event.. KSH and JJH why do I smell so much happiness with both of you lately... hehehe

Edited by dmjcsi

Guest dmjcsi

Airport Fashion- Kanye West×adidasOriginals YEEZY BOOST 350 ,issued on June 27th

CJchYYdUwAEqeN4.jpg

CJchYdVUEAAY3xk.jpgCJchYYpUEAETIw0.jpg

cr:logo

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

H for HyunHyun

11244051_1671423643076707_522665328_n.jp

cto:

nice! Hyunhyun for the win

Guest dmjcsi

missing DMJ and CSY....

the drunk DMJ.. so cute... and the stolen kiss

JJH is getting younger and prettier each time I see her. She looked so happy lately, and so does KSH. Something is happening?

Hehehe...

Thank you RachelleN, dmjcsi, RochellovesJJHandKSH for updating the tread. I will try to post more often, miss the craziness in here, most of the crazy things has been moved to the chat room, hehehe. This is our first home, I'll try to post more often...

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for updating this thread, eonnies... so happy that our old home is still kicking although it is not as active as the old times. :):)

Yes, they looked sooo happy recently. And I am happy to see them often appear in public. Huwooooow!!! Good vibes... good vibes...

• Like 5