DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

What was your dream chingu @RochellovesJJHand KSH ,  I bet your dram was meeting them and just being crazy, I dream them once long time ago, maybe we miss them too much. 

Wah, I love the new pics from Adidas, JJH looked so young just like in her 20s, how come??? 

@FaithA your siggy is so distracting, I want to have one too, hehehe... 

Still new news on the Idol Show, hopefully this is not a troll. The program have waited for them for 3 months and it would be a waste if this will not push through. 

Good day!!! The dream is about JJH unnie and  the banned guy and i was (what a dream?) Can i share here? I was shock because it was first time i dream about JJH and i was pitty her on that dream...The dream is about JJH and H*****d going to mall JJH is kinda pda but the H*****d is irritated don't want to do that on public and it turns out hurting each other going inside a room (don't know if its comfort room or what) and the h*****d keep shouting, pushing at her and so so off to me, just want to go on the middle of the fight and i am the one fighting back because she's not doing anything on that scene (hahaha) i see some kicking too...he is so g*y to do that to her...thats the end of my dream it was only short but how come i dream that....

What is the interpretation of that dream chingus? But on my part everytime i see on a dream if its that long time ago i dream or just recent...it turns out true i see it on reality its like dejavu... this is not a joke but its true unnies...

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

What was your dream chingu @RochellovesJJHand KSH ,  I bet your dram was meeting them and just being crazy, I dream them once long time ago, maybe we miss them too much. 

Wah, I love the new pics from Adidas, JJH looked so young just like in her 20s, how come??? 

@FaithA your siggy is so distracting, I want to have one too, hehehe... 

Still new news on the Idol Show, hopefully this is not a troll. The program have waited for them for 3 months and it would be a waste if this will not push through. 

Good day!!! The dream is about JJH unnie and  the banned guy and i was (what a dream?) Can i share here? I was shock because it was first time i dream about JJH and i was pitty her on that dream...The dream is about JJH and H*****d going to mall JJH is kinda pda but the H*****d is irritated don't want to do that on public and it turns out hurting each other going inside a room (don't know if its comfort room or what) and the h*****d keep shouting, pushing at her and so so off to me, just want to go on the middle of the fight and i am the one fighting back because she's not doing anything on that scene (hahaha) i see some kicking too...he is so g*y to do that to her...thats the end of my dream it was only short but how come i dream that....

What is the interpretation of that dream chingus? But on my part everytime i see on a dream if its that long time ago i dream or just recent...it turns out true i see it on reality its like dejavu... this is not a joke but its true unnies...

hehehehe just a little _____________(cuz we are not allowed here to say anything against someone)

maybe he is tired of the play......................................pretending here and there.....................

GODDESS so cool yet so focused and hardworking

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gif

d68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

cto:

hehehehe just a little _____________(cuz we are not allowed here to say anything against someone)

maybe he is tired of the play......................................pretending here and there.....................

GODDESS so cool yet so focused and hardworking

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gif

d68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

Ooopps sareeh peace!!

Don't want to hurt anyone on my post...

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gifd68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

Oooopppss sareeeeh peace :vicx: don't want to hurt anyone on my post...

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' Will Premiere For International Audiences At The Fantastia Film Festival

Jun Ji Hyun's 'Assassination' will have its international premiere at Fantasia 2015.

On July 7, the organizers of Montreal's Fantasia International Film Festival (Fantasia 2015) announced the international premiere of the highly anticipated film, "Assassination." "Assassination" stars Jun Ji Hyun in her first onscreen role since leading the pan-Asian hit, "My Love from the Star."

he film marks the reunion of Jun with her "Il Mare" and "The Thieves" co-star, Lee Jung Jae, who received widespread praise for his 2013 role in "The Face Reader." They are joined by actor and director Ha Jung Woo whose breakout role in the 2008 serial-killer film, "The Chaser," helped to revolutionize Korean cinema. 

Directed by Choi Dong Hoon (The Thieves), "Assassination" is an espionage film which focuses on the Japanese occupation of 1930's Korea. During this period, resistance fighters sought refuge in China, where they conducted covert operations targeting Japanese authorities. 

Jun Ji Hyun portrays Ah Ok Yun, a top sniper who is freed from a Shanghai prison, where she was awaiting a death sentence. Lee Jung Jae is Yeom Seok Jin, an interim government agent who is responsible for freeing Ok Yun. Once she is freed, Ok Yun joins forces with other dissidents including hired gun Hawaii Pistol (Ha Jung Woo). 

"Assassination" is scheduled to premiere for Korean audiences on July 22. The Fantasia International Film Festival, which will be held from July 14 through August 4, will host its international premiere. 

Other noteworthy Korean films included in the dynamic lineup include Lee Min Ho's breakout film, "Gangnam Blues," "Haemoo" starring JYJ's Yoochun and "A Hard Day." Fantasia 2015 will also provide the opportunity for Canadian audiences to screen "The Royal Tailor" starring Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, as well as Big Bang's T.O.P in the hit film, "Tazza: The Hidden Card." 

Ticketing information and the complete schedule can be found on the website for the Fantasia International Film Festival. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89232/20150707/jun-ji-hyun-assassination-fantasia-international-film-festival.htm

Goddess is so pretty last night nice suit very class....everything she wear is suits her and standout from all...she is indeed a fashion icon

Guest dmjcsi

Good morning and evening chingus,,,,

back to back event.. KSH and JJH why do I smell so much happiness with both of you lately... hehehe

Archived