Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest safiresea

DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

To all my filipino chingus here today July 1st is the showing of "The Thieves" by sineasia the tagalized version....

Sm Cinemas like

Bacoor, Cebu, Fairview, Iloilo, Manila, Megamall, North Edsa and Sta. Mesa only

11699312_10205630314209487_900641664_n.g

11701745_10205630315089509_1572002052_n.

11699193_10205630315889529_1186206567_n.

Water Goddess JJH for Evergrande Water.

So where's Water God KSH's part? Oh wait, they are not supposed to be seen together, not even in CFs. hehe

Credits to GiannaJunCN

Water Goddess JJH for Evergrande Water.

So where's Water God KSH's part? Oh wait, they are not supposed to be seen together, not even in CFs. hehe

Credits to GiannaJunCN

new cf??????  playful KSH

CIzcj4SUkAAUi3O.jpg

CIzckP4VAAASx0b.jpg

CIzckmvUMAAfmGK.jpg

Good day chingus, unnies! :)

I was about to watch The Thieves tagalized version on SM Manila [Philippines] but the cinema schedule doesn't match on our vacant hours :tears::tears:

btw, here's the schedule for filipino chingus who would like to watch on SM Manila :D

THE THIEVES - 185php . 11:50am & 3:05pm

Showing until July 7, 2015 :):)

I was about to watch The Thieves tagalized version on SM Manila [Philippines] but the cinema schedule doesn't match on our vacant hours :tears::tears:

btw, here's the schedule for filipino chingus who would like to watch on SM Manila :D

Hidden Content

Oops. :o Something's missing on my post :sweatingbullets: Sorry hehe I don't know how to insert a photo :vicx:

Hidden Content

Yeah, me too, can't watch because OFFICE. :tears:

Gonna catch up during the weekend. And, it's going to run until July 7 only? I though I read it's gonna be until the 14th?

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

What was your dream chingu @RochellovesJJHand KSH ,  I bet your dram was meeting them and just being crazy, I dream them once long time ago, maybe we miss them too much. 

Wah, I love the new pics from Adidas, JJH looked so young just like in her 20s, how come??? 

@FaithA your siggy is so distracting, I want to have one too, hehehe... 

Still new news on the Idol Show, hopefully this is not a troll. The program have waited for them for 3 months and it would be a waste if this will not push through. 

11701536_10205645024897245_416417087_n.g

Knowing that a special someone is watching tonight's telecast, she does this, HAHAHA.

11652207_10205645074418483_392555152_n.j

Is this an Assassination movie event, or a The Thieves throwback special? LOL

Credits to BYONE for the gif.

Awww... love JJH shy smile while watching KSH kissing scene, so cute!

What was your dream chingu @RochellovesJJHand KSH ,  I bet your dram was meeting them and just being crazy, I dream them once long time ago, maybe we miss them too much. 

Wah, I love the new pics from Adidas, JJH looked so young just like in her 20s, how come??? 

Still new news on the Idol Show, hopefully this is not a troll. The program have waited for them for 3 months and it would be a waste if this will not push through. 

Good day!!! The dream is about JJH unnie and  the banned guy and i was (what a dream?) Can i share here? I was shock because it was first time i dream about JJH and i was pitty her on that dream...The dream is about JJH and H*****d going to mall JJH is kinda pda but the H*****d is irritated don't want to do that on public and it turns out hurting each other going inside a room (don't know if its comfort room or what) and the h*****d keep shouting, pushing at her and so so off to me, just want to go on the middle of the fight and i am the one fighting back because she's not doing anything on that scene (hahaha) i see some kicking too...he is so g*y to do that to her...thats the end of my dream it was only short but how come i dream that....

What is the interpretation of that dream chingus? But on my part everytime i see on a dream if its that long time ago i dream or just recent...it turns out true i see it on reality its like dejavu... this is not a joke but its true unnies...

Good day!!! The dream is about JJH unnie and  the banned guy and i was (what a dream?) Can i share here? I was shock because it was first time i dream about JJH and i was pitty her on that dream...The dream is about JJH and H*****d going to mall JJH is kinda pda but the H*****d is irritated don't want to do that on public and it turns out hurting each other going inside a room (don't know if its comfort room or what) and the h*****d keep shouting, pushing at her and so so off to me, just want to go on the middle of the fight and i am the one fighting back because she's not doing anything on that scene (hahaha) i see some kicking too...he is so g*y to do that to her...thats the end of my dream it was only short but how come i dream that....

What is the interpretation of that dream chingus? But on my part everytime i see on a dream if its that long time ago i dream or just recent...it turns out true i see it on reality its like dejavu... this is not a joke but its true unnies...

hehehehe just a little _____________(cuz we are not allowed here to say anything against someone)

maybe he is tired of the play......................................pretending here and there.....................

GODDESS so cool yet so focused and hardworking

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gif

d68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

cto:

hehehehe just a little _____________(cuz we are not allowed here to say anything against someone)

maybe he is tired of the play......................................pretending here and there.....................

GODDESS so cool yet so focused and hardworking

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gif

d68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

Ooopps sareeh peace!!

Don't want to hurt anyone on my post...

d68bb607gw1etpydrew80g20js0b4b2a.gifd68bb607gw1etpydrl1teg20js0b4kjl.gif

Oooopppss sareeeeh peace :vicx: don't want to hurt anyone on my post...

Kim Soo Hyun at Incheon Airport heading to Zhengzhou for Semir FM tonight

CJWdOAiVEAADNC7.jpg

CJWbDmiUEAIqUf0.jpg

Embedded image permalink

cto: