DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

Finally i can sign in with my phone!!!

it's so frustrating with the new format :(

wah that fan edit above is so real, i happened to see one fan edit with KSH and JJH as the king and queen before. How i wish their welcome project will have a little scene in the Joseon period

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyun2hyun

hehehe... really can tell the..

CIoFRPWUkAEHM1u.jpg

cto

Yup, you can really tell the different. One is like hot glue sticks while the other look like dry ice/snow. Give you the feeling of coldness, hehe...

Guest rochellovesJJHandKSH

Spotted yesterday at Sm Makati Philippines

I ask how much the one model by uri JJH the horsebit collection it was so expensive...

20150630_124541_zpsdzayjoki.jpg

20150630_124415_zpstnitzbix.jpg

At Duty Free Philippines (late upload)

20150327_115102_zpsrc62qiiv_edit_1427430

Spotted yesterday at Sm Makati Philippines

I ask how much the one model by uri JJH the horsebit collection it was so expensive...

20150630_124541_zpsdzayjoki.jpg

20150630_124415_zpstnitzbix.jpg

At Duty Free Philippines (late upload)

20150327_115102_zpsrc62qiiv_edit_1427430

That one cost $990.00 or almost 44 000 pesos. Whew!

http://www.guccitimeless.com/en

yes! very expensive the price is more than that on gucci site here in our country more expensive 52k

To all my filipino chingus here today July 1st is the showing of "The Thieves" by sineasia the tagalized version....

Sm Cinemas like

Bacoor, Cebu, Fairview, Iloilo, Manila, Megamall, North Edsa and Sta. Mesa only

Good day chingus, unnies! :)

I was about to watch The Thieves tagalized version on SM Manila [Philippines] but the cinema schedule doesn't match on our vacant hours :tears::tears:

btw, here's the schedule for filipino chingus who would like to watch on SM Manila :D

THE THIEVES - 185php . 11:50am & 3:05pm

Showing until July 7, 2015 :):)

I was about to watch The Thieves tagalized version on SM Manila [Philippines] but the cinema schedule doesn't match on our vacant hours :tears::tears:

btw, here's the schedule for filipino chingus who would like to watch on SM Manila :D

Hidden Content

Oops. :o Something's missing on my post :sweatingbullets: Sorry hehe I don't know how to insert a photo :vicx:

Hidden Content

Yeah, me too, can't watch because OFFICE. :tears:

Gonna catch up during the weekend. And, it's going to run until July 7 only? I though I read it's gonna be until the 14th?

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

Hello! Unnies miss our otp so much....because of too much thinking of them one of them appear on my dream last night....

What was your dream chingu @RochellovesJJHand KSH ,  I bet your dram was meeting them and just being crazy, I dream them once long time ago, maybe we miss them too much. 

Wah, I love the new pics from Adidas, JJH looked so young just like in her 20s, how come??? 

@FaithA your siggy is so distracting, I want to have one too, hehehe... 

Still new news on the Idol Show, hopefully this is not a troll. The program have waited for them for 3 months and it would be a waste if this will not push through. 

11701536_10205645024897245_416417087_n.g

Knowing that a special someone is watching tonight's telecast, she does this, HAHAHA.

11652207_10205645074418483_392555152_n.j

Is this an Assassination movie event, or a The Thieves throwback special? LOL

Credits to BYONE for the gif.

Archived