DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

kimkimkimkimi said: Hello! Annyeong! Apa kabar?

I guess I have to move here. The moderator in YWCFTS's thread said posts that ONLY serve to ship Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) should go to their couple thread here at shippers' paradise. But, this thread is so quiet. This is the first time I post outside YWCFTS's thread.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy4ywcfts

I'm just testing the spoiler thing. Please don't mind me!

But in case that's off topic... I'll talk about on topic stuff then... Samsung CF to come out on 18th of April? Yay! That's like my early birthday gift! Whoo, I can't wait for it!
Edit - Yay! My spoiler thing works! This is my first time using it, lol.

Guest yufen18

And the rumour of the appearance in China with Jeon Ji Hyun IS TRUE. It will be on 18th April 2014. Grab your tickets now.
Cr : ayronics.tumblr.com 
Cant wait for new pic couple for real not just PS  

Guest linhnlt

Hello everyone, I can't keep myself calm down in YWCFTS thread X(

How can it possible when NO POST OF SHIPPING CHEON SONG YI AND DO MIN JOON IN THEIR DRAMA THREAD while there are many Hyunzy shippers in KSH thread (that's the reason why I don't go there and it's hard for me now because all update of him move to that thread, we will never see anything on YWCFTS thread :(() Rules my foot!

I know many of us can't agree but I hope your love for our drama and our couple remains the same. I'll still visit both threads everyday. And my wish is we'll gather in YWCFTS thread every time our drama wins any prize at any drama award. If they win BEST COUPLE, I hope it won't be marked off-topic when we post their photos receiving the award! LOL

linhnlt said: Hello everyone, I can't keep myself calm down in YWCFTS thread X(

How can it possible when NO POST OF SHIPPING CHEON SONG YI AND DO MIN JOON IN THEIR DRAMA THREAD while there are many Hyunzy shippers in KSH thread (that's the reason why I don't go there and it's hard for me now because all update of him move to that thread, we will never see anything on YWCFTS thread :(() Rules my foot!

I know many of us can't agree but I hope your love for our drama and our couple remains the same. I'll still visit both threads everyday. And my wish is we'll gather in YWCFTS thread every time our drama wins any prize at any drama award. If they win BEST COUPLE, I hope it won't be marked off-topic when we post their photos receiving the award! LOL

Guest crazy4ywcfts

Guest aidsincera

Hi everyone,

This is my first posting in here... Please welcome me... I'm so desperate, yet so mad with those Grandma-So Strict-Rules.... So, here I am hehehe.. This will be my first home thread.... And I'm Home!!
:D

Please everybody post some comment or picture more and more in here...
I don't care if you only say KSH saranghaeeee or KSH, Marry me!! I will read and abuse of LOL button hahaha  :))

NewThread_zpsd5ed6427.jpg

Guest aidsincera

crazy4ywcfts said:

Guest aidsincera

YangD said: i give up. dont understand why i got an warning to posted pic of ksh and jjh..when everyone can ?? should i just be an silent reader ??

Guest netnotskull

Annyeong chingudeul...Ahahaha... I've packed my BEANPOLE tent and SAMSONITE backpack and here I am now!! Hahahah... Netnot is officially moved to this camp!!! I realized that my health been not so well on last 24 hours since I read so many hurt posting on my old camp..Please be prepared guys... I will watch over you all. i'll think about your health more and remind you all to not forget to spin your ring..AhahahaGuys, let's promote this thread on 'that' thread. Yeaahhh!! We can do it!!! Let's kidnap @safiresea @verona @ayronics @yangD @jcon1208 eonnie and the fellow members!! AhahhaaBtw, I'm going to search some part time job, due to the urgency for purchasing SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUNCTION OR SPECIFICATION BUT SINCE OUR HYUNHYUN TAKE A PART ON PROMOTING THIS PHONE WELL I DONT CARE-I WILL BUY IT!!!!ahahaha...Is this on topic??:)) :)) :)) :)

Guest netnotskull

Ahahahah....Omo.. I didn't read the latest page.Mianhae @yangD eonni. I didn't know that you've been here first. Yeaaayyyyy.... finally you are here!!! I do really ship your signature!! Ahahaha...i clearly remember because of staring your signature i got some problem with my boss.. but, I don't care. Yes.. I am byeontaeee, BOSS!! I am BYEONTAEEE!!! Ahahaha... Don't you dare to fire me, BOSS!!!Let's call the other gangsterrr!!!

Archived