DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

Guest llove

CSY's styleGYd4C1t.jpg

PWTYUpg.jpg                                                                                                                       I'm not sure if these pics new or not but she looks so young and beautiful siQU4zK.jpgxhEwcJU.jpgnp5Ea0g.jpg

source: DC

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MellaN

jshen312 said: A lot of people are saying that after You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun won't do another movie or tv drama together again EVER.

What do you guys think?

Guest Rain_Prodigy

Annyeong @Rain_Prodigy‌ .. you have been a member since the year they launch this thread.. you r the ancestor.. bow

Yes I am the grandma for this thread hehehe...

Guest MellaN

@jshen312
also, if we look at the pattern of JJH choosing her partner in doing movies. She always chooses to work together with the same actors. So let's hope for JJH and KSH collaboration in the next future *crossed finger

Guest yufen18

List of Kim Soo Hyun’s CF endorsement deals 
On-going:

• Beanpole Outdoor 
  • ZIOZIA 
  • Petizel Fruity 
  • Beyond 
  • Tous Les Jours 
  • Samsonite Red 
  • Calvin Klein Jeans 
  • Lotte Fitin Orion 
  • Pocachips 
  • Angel In Us Coffee 
  • Samsung Series 9 
  • Cass Beer 

New:
  • Samsung Electronics –
  • China The Face Shop – 
  • China Lotte Department Store 
  • Hana Bank 
  • Lemona Vitamin C 
  • Coca Cola* – 
  • China Hyundai Avante 
  • Nescafé Gold (to be confirmed) 

*When an idol signs on with Coca Cola, the company has a rule that the idol cannot sign with any other beverage related contracts with other companies but they have broken their own rule when they decide to sign on Kim Soo Hyun as they have allowed Kim Soo Hyun to sign with other beverage related contracts as long as there is no direct competition with their Coca Cola brand. that’s how popular our boy is haha compiled 

Credit : kim-soohyunnie.tumblr.com

FINALLY WE GOT OUR OWN THREAD FOR THE COUPLE WHO CAME FROM THE STARS <3

About Samsung CF, I think they will let 2Hyun appear as CSY & DMJ, not JJH & KSH because it seems like the CEO of Samsung China knows what fans want to see on their CF, just look at JJH's shoes lol

yufen18 said: List of Kim Soo Hyun’s CF endorsement deals 
On-going:

• Beanpole Outdoor 
  • ZIOZIA 
  • Petizel Fruity 
  • Beyond 
  • Tous Les Jours 
  • Samsonite Red 
  • Calvin Klein Jeans 
  • Lotte Fitin Orion 
  • Pocachips 
  • Angel In Us Coffee 
  • Samsung Series 9 
  • Cass Beer 

New:
  • Samsung Electronics –
  • China The Face Shop – 
  • China Lotte Department Store 
  • Hana Bank 
  • Lemona Vitamin C 
  • Coca Cola* – 
  • China Hyundai Avante 
  • Nescafé Gold (to be confirmed) 

*When an idol signs on with Coca Cola, the company has a rule that the idol cannot sign with any other beverage related contracts with other companies but they have broken their own rule when they decide to sign on Kim Soo Hyun as they have allowed Kim Soo Hyun to sign with other beverage related contracts as long as there is no direct competition with their Coca Cola brand. that’s how popular our boy is haha compiled 

Credit : kim-soohyunnie.tumblr.com

Hello....

annyoeng unnie, dongsaeng...

As a trainne i would like to say... I really like to be part of u guys. *bow* *salim*

Been a long time as silent reader over there.. *u know where I mean. :D :-S and now here I am with my second post... :D

I'm home! Am I ? ;;)

Archived