DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

Guest DaneB

babyviolets said:

Hi Guys!!!Newbie here!kkk

It was the shipper's contest that finally convinced me into watching YWCFTS, and I have to say I LOVE ITTTT!!!!!woooooooooooot

I swear, I feel guilty for JJH's husband lately, coz I really really really want these two to end up together...i mean in real life!huhuhu

After all, KSH was JJH's first real kiss in the big screen...and KSH admitted to liking JJH before!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Plus, they just have explosive chemistry together!kyaaaaaaaaaaaa

so sorry husband of JJH!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest janeunbi

he admitted to liking JJH before???? when????? pls explaaaiiiin :D

Hello everybody...this is my first post here...really did ksh said liking jjh before or he is a fan of jjh before?i need an explaination on this

Guest aminguyen2014

Hi Everyone!
I'm Ami Nguyen, a fan of My love came from the stars. I really love, love, love KSH & JJH couple. They're really so beautiful couple <3 <3<3
It's happy to enjoy this forum :x

• 3 weeks later...

Hello chinggus ...!!!! I love their drama so much!!! Never though to ship them since jjh has had hubby, but i wish they will be doing another drama and movie together. Although i know it's rare in korean's entertaiment to put the same onscreen love partner more than once. So lucky they had been paired up twice! Let's pray for their third! :-w :-? b-(

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/freemin/Mobile%20Uploads/mfaskissscene-Copy_zpsce2a9dfe.png

Guest crazy4ywcfts

WHOOO! I never knew this thread existed! I just said that I'll be on lurking on mode on the drama's thread but I didn't said that I'll be in lurking mode in other threads, did I? Muahaha! Guessed I picked the right reason to pack my bags just now. I'm easily irritated by tense atmosphere... So, here I am camping on a new thread. Hope other members of the drama thread moves here too after @tinybelle told us about this thread. Thank you very much, btw.

Guest tinybelle

you are welcome @crazy4ywcfts‌ ! let's just keep telling people about this thread. We have 1320 pages to catch up to. LOL

Guest llove

Hi~ I hope that more hopeless shippers will join this thread. Ok, let's me ask this first: can I post pics about JJH or KSH here? cuz I think we all want to know what KSH and JJH do just by go to this thread ( honestly, sometimes I was so lazy to open too many thread to catch up with their activities)  :D

Guest crazy4ywcfts

FrauleinR said:

WHOOO! I never knew this thread existed! I just said that I'll be on lurking on mode on the drama's thread but I didn't said that I'll be in lurking mode in other threads, did I? Muahaha! Guessed I picked the right reason to pack my bags just now. I'm easily irritated by tense atmosphere... So, here I am camping on a new thread. Hope other members of the drama thread moves here too after @tinybelle told us about this thread. Thank you very much, btw.

Guest glamfan

annyeong chingus! is this our new home? The other thread was getting to be so unwelcoming. Let me join you all here please!

Guest maddie

Mworago?! So there was this thread here and I didn't know...I am joining you ladies, let's bring on the hardcore shipping (is this even correct?)!

Guest Rain_Prodigy

Good morning and afternoon and evening to all my chingus, those whom I have met and have not met!! Please take care of me gently :) I am coming out of silent lurker mode!! Hihi

Archived