DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So hard  to sign in using phone!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We're still alive and kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hyunhyun shippers are everywhere, if not here you can definitely find us on IG and FB........... See yah!!!! 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cr: @wwffmm 

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dmjcsi

good morning and good evening chingus... miss you all chingus...

Missing JJH

11039296_399298663604400_54237663948995511260604_398695306998069_91902321571896711800623_397330757134524_238565828200806

Missing KSH...

KSH 150811 ZIOZIA blog update

CMFisWzUcAAx956.jpgCMFisXOUwAE9lk7.jpgCMFisXOUwAE9lk7.jpg

cr:owner

Still a shipper of my adorable OTP. I might not be as crazy as before because of their current situation as well as reality and job requirement. But I will always treasure my journey as HyunHyun shippers. There isn't a day will pass without me checking about their updates. KSH and JJH might ruined my life, I might feels that I wanted to give up but the time is not up yet. Till that time come, no matter I will always be HyunHyun shipper.

I hope the HyunHyun submarines team is doing well. I miss you all. Fighting 2hyun shippers! We are the best!

@Ja1987 yes, that bts only can be found in japanese version. We only can get few of them. 

Day '404 error can not be found', Red is still a proud shipper of KSH and JJH. Hahaha. Call me anything - delulu, denial, pathetic or loser for still shipping them in this reality world. I will admit tham all. I don't care. I have faith for my otp. Be that I always doubt this journey but at the end my heart will always bring me here. My otp love is real *delulu. Nahh I dont care* takecare shippers. :wub:

my chingus long journey yet you chose to stay! we're still here and a lot of chingus out there, we dont have a plan to back out any time soon. 

true sis... no back out.. no turning back... we will go straight ahead.. we may face ups and downs,.. all of the heartache and pain we may put through,. we will endure it and pass it all. and yes it's a long journey ahead of us.. but I know we will get there.. because we know our goal.. we believe in destiny and fate.. and we believe that "love will always find its way"....

hyunhyun shipper's forever... and I'm proud to be and be with you chingus...

Netizens chose Yoo Jae Suk, Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Soo Hyun as Korea’s top stars

yoojaesuk-junjihyun-kimsoohyun-elle.jpg

Who are South Korea’s most well-loved and top stars? Over 5,000 viewers took a poll for tvN‘s The List 2015 and the countdown to #1 was aired.

Aired on August 31st, the Top 20 stars were revealed.

Yoo Jae Suk ranked #1 as the most loved Korean celebrity by poll takers with people from all group ages voting for him. In particular, he is well-loved due to his caring manners and his leadership skills, becoming a role model for both the public and other celebrities.

To show just how popular he is, Yoo Jae Suk has won a total of 11 entertainment Daesangs thus far, becoming the only entertainer to be awarded that many daesangs during his career in South Korea.

The ranking for “South Korea’s Beloved National Top Stars TOP 20” list include:

#1 Yoo Jae Suk
#2 Jun Ji Hyun
#3 Kim Soo Hyun

#4 Song Hye Kyo
#5 Jang Dong Gun
#6 Lee Young Ae
#7 G-Dragon
#8 Kim Tae Hee
#9 Ha Jung Woo
#10 Choi Ji Woo
#11 Ha Ji Won
#12 Hwang Jung Min
#13 Kim Hye Soo
#14 Girls’ Generation
#15 PSY
#16 IU
#17 miss A’s Suzy
#18 Yoo Ah Min
#19 Shin Dong Yeop
#20 Park Bo Young

source:http://www.koreaboo.com/video/netizens-chose-yoo-jae-suk-jun-ji-hyun-kim-soo-hyun-koreas-top-stars/

Archived