DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJH is getting younger and prettier each time I see her. She looked so happy lately, and so does KSH. Something is happening?

Hehehe...

Thank you RachelleN, dmjcsi, RochellovesJJHandKSH for updating the tread. I will try to post more often, miss the craziness in here, most of the crazy things has been moved to the chat room, hehehe. This is our first home, I'll try to post more often...

Thanks a lot for updating this thread, eonnies... so happy that our old home is still kicking although it is not as active as the old times. :):)

Yes, they looked sooo happy recently. And I am happy to see them often appear in public. Huwooooow!!! Good vibes... good vibes...

The video above is so cute, I can say their focus is on the great chemistry between KSH and JJH and they too are waiting for their next film together, they are shippers too!!!

I bet everyone are waiting for them together again, they make such a cute and adorable couple. Just put their names together and it would surely be a hits!

I wonder why did KSH pat his thigh when JJH compliment him, it's like he's saying: "I knew it! Noona like me so much!" Hahaha

So no news about the Idol Show yet? Are they really trolling us again here, what the heck! 

I miss them so much, just to seeing them together even for few minutes is okay with me...

Guest jinny8

Hello everyone! My name is jinny8 and I'm a member of Kim Soo Hyun's thread! 

I had a quick question regarding this supposed Variety Show featuring the both of them? I wanted to know more so I asked about it in a Kakao Group for KSH, and they all seemed very confused and had never heard of it. I am pretty sure that if they did accept any variety show invitation, Korea would have been the first to know! Please let me know if you have any more details! 

I had a quick question regarding this supposed Variety Show featuring the both of them? I wanted to know more so I asked about it in a Kakao Group for KSH, and they all seemed very confused and had never heard of it. I am pretty sure that if they did accept any variety show invitation, Korea would have been the first to know! Please let me know if you have any more details! 

Hi. I asked some Chinese friends, they said that the show is legit, and it started last Friday, July 10. You can watch it here:

http://www.hdol.cn/vod/news/41066.html

Regarding the appearance of the two, no news confirmed about it yet. Guess we just have to wait further. 

Here's a Soompi article for your reference: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/21/korea-and-chinas-first-joint-idol-audition-show-super-idol-announced-featuring-beast-kim-jong-kook-and-more/

Guest jinny8

Hi. I asked some Chinese friends, they said that the show is legit, and it started last Friday, July 10. You can watch it here:

http://www.hdol.cn/vod/news/41066.html

Regarding the appearance of the two, no news confirmed about it yet. Guess we just have to wait further. 

Here's a Soompi article for your reference: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/21/korea-and-chinas-first-joint-idol-audition-show-super-idol-announced-featuring-beast-kim-jong-kook-and-more/

Oh! I see! I thought it was a reality show featuring celebrities as members or something. This clears up a lot more. It is kind of like WIN for YG Entertainment or SIXTEEN for JYP? Like a trainee survival program? 

Thank you for clarifying! :)

HEllo all chingudeul... How I miss all of u here. So many times try 2 log in but WAE so difficult. I think I must do something with my phone :angry:

Just wanna say I'm still here as a shipper of uri daesang couple KSH n JJH. 

So I watch the producer until the last ep. n guess what I think the writer kind of nice 2 us. lol... ;) Anyway here's some of my thought.

1st => until the end KSH as BSC doesn't get any girl in the drama. Yes BSC loves another character in drama n moreover get kissing scene  with others actress. But yeah still no one can beat the chemi between uri daesang couple. And really we saw that so PASSIONATE KISS on MLFTS 4 uri KSH-JJH. But here we got that HOTNESS S from other supporting actor, actress. Not from KSH... BOLD THIS WORD NOT FROM KSH. I guess not only us but the writer also can't resist KSH with anyone other than JJH when does a romance scene he...he...he... :D

2nd => What I found is really funny that many things still connects with uri couple here. First on press con CTH said with humor sense about "anticipating JJH guest on this drama", then some scenes involve BSC that memories back us 2 MLFTS, the character of the famous artist is so CSY, even more some furniture in her apartment, for example "the big picture of her" don't u think u remember of someone chingu ;)

3nd => there's an ep about MEDIA MANIPULATION that involves of entertainment agency. for this I think maybe newbies here doesn't really know about it but 4 some of fellow shippers here DO U THINK WHAT I THINK "Remember about NY thingy n many rumors around that time chingus". In conclusion now we all know how well media can give us the wrong or the true news about uri couple. In other words not all that publish news are right. 

So I'll wait patiently something in the future ;) good or bad but what is more better is uri KSH-JJH happy with all of their life.

Sorry 4 long rant. And sorry can't join so many times as b4 :(  :(  :(  I hope C U soon again I MISS ALL OF U DEAR SHIPPERS N NICE 2 C U ALL NEWBIES :wub::wub:

Archived