DAESANG COUPLE 2014: Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi/Yenicall ♥ Kim Soo Hyun/Do Min Joon/Zampano

Guest safiresea

Guest glamfan

Hot Hyun2

vvstarvn:  STAR MAGAZINE
cr: as tagged

@Noor Ismahwatil

I'm not sure...I use my lappy most of the time. Any other chingus here who can help?

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yufen18

Hello ... newbie here please welcome me in ^^ iam migrate from that unfriendly thread to here .... lets spazz uri couple ...hope this thread not stick like that thread... iam a lurker and silent reader ... sowry cant contribute much I dont know how to post picture using my tablet T__T

Guest yufen18

@glamfan is oke if we want post about jjh or ksh news, pictures, etc individual here ??? I dont want later being tell u OFF TOPIC like what happen at other thread ... coz this couple dont have much job in real live as being a couple like samsung (I hope u understand what I mean well my English not very good)

Guest crazy4ywcfts

Lol, this thread feels empty... Hope others will move here too. The drama thread became like that all of a sudden, haish... When it was the issue of the other person, I still remember the name but I won't say it though. Things were absolutely fine... The thread may be still alive and kicking but it seems to me now that it's pretty much cold and have a dead soul. Things are so gloomy without much humor and byeontaeness there... I miss the old thread but I guess I have to move on and this is my new place... Hello chingus! Should we lighten up the mood and party?

Guest yufen18

@crazy4ywcfts‌ lets make this thread a life and cheerfull ..... my heart being cold at uri old thread?.. after that long we in there and me give a little little contributed if can say like that about my 134 post I dedicated to that thread after so long have acc and never use it before .... soo chingu ... nicee see u here ^^

Guest crazy4ywcfts

What I meant was the atmosphere there, my chingu @yufen18. No worries, our couple is coming to the rescue to brighten up the atmosphere here. Here, they're flirting with each other:
Soo Hyun sending his heart:tumblr_mavajjMl6p1rwtct6o1_250_zpsc66916
Cr: as tagged
Ji Hyun taking it all to herself:2041149221_20c95ac5_zpsb493d37b.gif?t=13
Cr: as tagged

Guest mademoisellegeline

This thread will be my new delulu paradise escape from now on. I hope no one will taint this new environment. Just shower us with love and friendship chingus :)>- and if you disagree, just shut up and leave. Seriously!!! X( http://youtu.be/36bmWO8OOX4

Guest yun890

hello chinggus,,so we are now here...

Hope this new forum will clear from hater or everyone who just bash our otp..

From this picture of Samsung S5, I feel like they didn't shoot together 

:(

(

:(

Maddie oenni,,I feel the same. I think they take the photo at different time. I hope they are together at the cf and I hope they will attend the event together too ><

Archived