[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alishanareen

You can tell this was the episode where Gong Hyo Jin hurt her arm, I wonder how it will be written in. I am thinking they will probably have her get hurt in the exchange with his brother in front of the bus stop. 

bashful said:As I rewatch the scene between DM and JB. I saw DM put the Amytal in his pocket before he went out to get the drinks. I think JB switch the injection right after tripping DM down the couch. JB must have ask the guy to help him bring another needle so he could swap with DM Amytal. Now that I think about it ....the thing JB got was wrapped and the size seems to match too. When JB ran out of DM office he was touching his top right pocket to ensure that the shot was there. So it clear that Dr. DM is not that dumb to leave the injection without supervision (I am so glad). I just wonder if DM injection really contains Amytal?

no preview after ep6..makes us wonder & ponder crazily.....

my thoughts for ep6:

I believe JY is becoming emotional lately not only because of his growing feelings for JHS but also to the fact that living at that house made his mind unconsciously open to mental illnesses/disorders.  He may have read it before (intentionally or not) from any book but being exposed has greater impact.  In other words, JY is unaware that he is struggling to forget his childhood experience and most likely, the murder of his step dad, and wanted to live a normal life to fulfil his ambition (being a writer/journalist/dj).  KW could be created/born on JY's mind when he hide from that filthy toilet.

JB on the other hand, IMO, is the culprit, in pushing the stepdad to young JY who is holding the knife, thus killing the stepdad.  Coz I noticed JB likes to hit JY, so could it be JB hit the father too, which created the accident?

Scenes from ep6 that made me teary-eyed (due to happiness & sadness):

1. The lighting of the candle by JY -- he is hoping for love to conquer both their fears

2. The treatment of HS to JY's wound in his bathroom -- she is slowly showing JY that she cares or affected by him

3. JY showing HS his bedtub -- he wants her to know that he trust her

4. The picnic with HS family & friends, especially the part where HS'mom was told about her cheating their dad,, and JY was there to witness this flaw of HS family -- it becomes an eye opening for JY to have courage & tell HS to date him

5. The (3) missed calls & 1 msg of HS to JY -- it shows that our OTP are both ready to fall in-love

6. JB finding & hurting JY especially the part where JY's last sight of HS was her beautiful smile while waiting for him at the bus stop -- this scene really broke my heart for our OTP

Tae Young takes his cues on how to treat JB from JY and his mom. So if they say they want to see him, he will help them see him. If they think he is not a threat, TY won't treat him as one whatever he thinks. He ws also dropping JB at the doctor and probably didn't expect him to leave so soon. It is not a justification but I can see why he so easily told him where JY was and didn't think it would cause problems.
If JY killed the stepfather, I wonder if JY thinks JB going to prison is fair payback for all the beatings he got.

OMGGGGG.THE ENDING!!! :(
how do u expect us to wait until next Wednesday???!!! :( :(
anyway!! i also still can't believe that IOIL have the lowest rating. but.. wellll... as long as the drama have epic fanbase *like us* :) 
loving the story more and more
ITS OKAY ITS LOVE FIGHTING!! :x

the most refreshing drama nowadays..i love it..
anybody know what is the tittle of the song when Jy played it on his phone for HS in the living area and HS started to groove along with the beat?
Thanks in advance! :)

Guest kaylaluvbinnie

Omg!! That ending of epi 6 was epic and heartbreaking at the same time!! This drama is simply amazing! It's refreshing to watch a storyline that deals with people mental illness while trying to find selfworth and love at the same time. The genre is one of a kind! I'm so looking forward to all the lovely dovey scenes between our OTP. How can we survive until Wed??

Archived