[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest bashful

This pisses me off... why would Tae Yong tell JB where JY is. TY said it himself that JB still insist on killing JY when he gets out of prison. TY was present too when JY was attacked by JB with the folk. Seriously what wrong with these ppl.

As I rewatch the scene between DM and JB. I saw DM put the Amytal in his pocket before he went out to get the drinks. I think JB switch the injection right after tripping DM down the couch. JB must have ask the guy to help him bring another needle so he could swap with DM Amytal. Now that I think about it ....the thing JB got was wrapped and the size seems to match too. When JB ran out of DM office he was touching his top right pocket to ensure that the shot was there. So it clear that Dr. DM is not that dumb to leave the injection without supervision (I am so glad). I just wonder if DM injection really contains Amytal?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dong Min knows that Jae Bum cannot be trusted so there's a possible chance that the injection does not have amytal...but I wonder why no one did anything to protect Jae Yeol? It's obvious that Jae Bum will try to harm his brother once he gets out of jail.

Anyways, this episode was so heartbreaking and I can't even piece it to words right now.  I just wanna go cry in my corner lol.

The smile on Jae Yeol's face when he is truly happy is priceless, I hope to see more of those smile...

And...cliffhanger again...I can't wait for another week!!!

paradicez said: Dong Min knows that Jae Bum cannot be trusted so there's a possible chance that the injection does not have amytal...but I wonder why no one did anything to protect Jae Yeol? It's obvious that Jae Bum will try to harm his brother once he gets out of jail.

Anyways, this episode was so heartbreaking and I can't even piece it to words right now.  I just wanna go cry in my corner lol.

The smile on Jae Yeol's face when he is truly happy is priceless, I hope to see more of those smile...

And...cliffhanger again...I can't wait for another week!!!

hyunjae_veyveh said: Come to think of it, JJY and HKW are like brad pitt and edward norton in Fight Club! Kinda like an alter-ego/imaginary friend. That movie didnt end well though. I hope the similarities end there. Im downloading the raw now so in a few hours i'll be back! Harhar until then, good night 나의 친구들 nayi chingudeul.

Guest imroni

After watching today's episode, I just want to give a HUGE HUG to JY. Although he has been a playboy, falling in love might be a new thing for him. Loved his smile and excitement at the end of the episode, when he got that missed calls and text from HS, I went over to the moon just like him. Cannot wait for the continuation of their new feelings.  :)

RATINGS EP 6

AGB :
Nationwide/Seoul
Joseon Gunman : 12,2 % / 11,5 %
Fated To Love You :  10,3 % /11,4 %
It's Okay, It's Love : 10% (-0,1) / 10,8 % (-0,7)  

TnMS Nationwide/Seoul
Fated To Love You: 10,6 % / 13,7 %
It's Okay, It's Love : 9,8 % (+0) / 11,6 % (-0,5)
Joseon Gunman : 9,6 % / 10,3%

Guest bashful

WOW...the ratings are killing me even though its close with the other dramas but its low! ~X( ~X( ~X(

IOIL Fighting!!!  =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Guest svl93

I don't care who killed the abusive stepfather.. This guy JB, is full of violence and needs to be locked in jail asap!
By the way, I really liked this episode, everyone revealing their feelings, fears and traumas, trying to overcome them.I love JY's character, he is so realistic, not your typical male lead. Still can't believe ratings. Although I did give these 2 other dramas a chance.. With all respect, it is just more of the same. HOWEVER, THIS ONE.. THIS ONE IS FANTASTIC! The cast is so perfect! I think I haven't been this excited waiting for an episode since AM1994 (Although I ended up hating the writers for the last ep.)
ANYWAY, why there's no preview? WAEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Did HS get to see the attack?

Although there were some segments that I like as well, the OTP KISS was the HIGHLIGHT of ep 5 for me, and for some of you too, I bet ;)). Call me shallow (oops, pervy) whatever... :\">  ...but I thought JIS and GHJ did a fab job of it. Many of you, moi included, appreciate the various gestures they did to show their attraction and passion. It's one of the best in k-history for me =D>. At this rate, I can't wait to see more loving OTP scenes. Actually, they are excellent as an OTP - awesome in squabbling, teasing, caring, sparring and showing passion.

I can't handle this cliffhanger ending!!! Gong Hyo-Jin looked so good in that lace skirt outfit.ji-hae-soos-lilac-lace-midi-skirt.png
Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2014 Purple Cotton Victorian Lace Skirt
Source: http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/08/its-okay-thats-love-episode-6-ji-hae-soos-purple-lace-midi-skirt/
ji-hae-soos-orange-marni-trunk-bag.png
Marni Resort 2014 ‘Trunk’ Bag
Source: http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/08/its-okay-thats-love-episode-6-ji-hae-soos-orange-marni-trunk-bag/

Guest sogazelle

Øn'Łìfĕ said: RATINGS EP 6

AGB :
Nationwide/Seoul

TnMS Nationwide/Seoul

Could anyone enlighten me on this? Is the amytal shot dangerous to the patient? I mean would it be possible such shot makes the patient/victim have temporary amnesia that he/she forgets his/her lover? lol Or it will only help the patient realize the fact that he/she is having some mental problem? Because I hope the amytal shot JB gave to JY would make him a wake up call that KW is not real and HS is beside him to give him warm, full of love treatment.

episode 6 is heartbreaking for me...i bet more heartaches to come ...its alright coz i know theres always a rainbow after the rain.

our otp has to overcome many obstacles to inspire us all how love can be powerful despite life's flaws...

this drama is so amazing! and we're only at ep6!

So Am I right? That fight with the abusive father in episode 6 was also an illusion? So How JY got those injuries on his face?I guess so because if there was a real human involving in the fight, he should have been in the police station but he was alone. I guess his disorder is kicking in and soon or later HS will find about it.
Me, like all other lovely people here, love this drama but for me Episode 6 was a turning point. I could not get my eye off the screen and I paid attention to all of the dialogues. Writer Noh, you are just awesome. Those dialogues after the kiss and buying clothes between our OTP were so good. It was funny how HS backfired JY with his own trick. She told him I felt good about the kiss at that moment but not anymore :D however we all know and HS also admitted that what she feels toward JY is different from others. JY is not a player boy but his free style attitude and that look (HM also told him because of this) make everyone thinks he is a player. It is interesting that HS because of her trauma fears from any intimate relationship, kiss, sex and she expected her disorder being solved by an unbelievable love, she also directly told this to JY. She had this wrong imagination of the great love which would heal her wounds. All of those years she waited for that kind of love and suddenly she found herself in a situation that with just an instance feeling of love with a player man who his heart is fluttering only some moments for her, there was no trace of her symptoms.  

O MY GOD. What DA FUUUU did I see?! That freaking richard simmons#ole of JB needs to be freaking jailed for life man! How come the stupid doctor let his guard down after knowing the records of JB and his reckless and dangerous behaviour? What will happen now? OMG, I dont want this drama to have a sad ending, I couldnt bear it after watching JIS both in What happened in Bali and That winter the wind blows, getting a bad closure. 

Øn'Łìfĕ

said:

RATINGS EP 6

AGB :
Nationwide/Seoul
TnMS Nationwide/Seoul

Archived