[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Written preview for Episode 13:
해수는 재열이가 아프다는 말과 강우의 존재까지 동민과 영진에게 듣게 된다. 놀란 해수는 걱정된 마음에 재열을 불쑥 찾아가고 재열은 글을 써야 한다고 하지만 반갑게 맞아준다. 해수는 재열을 살피며 조심스럽게 강우 이야기를 해보지만, 재열은 강우가 죽을 거 같다고 말하는데... 
Hae Soo finds out Jae Yeol's illness and Kang Woo's identity from Dong Min and Young Jin. Hae Soo is shocked and suddenly visits Jae Yeol, who welcomes her happily even though he said he needs to write. After observing Jae Yeol, Hae Soo starts talking about Kang Woo carefully, but Jae Yeol says Kang Woo seems to die, ... 

Guest PandaA1430294390

Hello, :) usually i'm just a silent readers... Just 4 episode left, even the script to be published as a book i need more Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin moment :(
Sorry if my english is so bad~ class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

"IT'S OK IT'S LOVE" TO PUBLISH SCRIPT BOOKS OF 2 VOLUMES. =D> :-bd
Vol 1 will contain episodes 1-8. Release date will be 2014.9.11. Pre-sale duration: 2014. 8.29-9.10.Vol 2 will contain epidsodes 9-16. Release date will be 2014.10.7. Pre-sale duration: 2014.8.29-10.6.Vols 1 & 2 will contain writernim's original scripts, including portions of scripts that were not aired; and writernim's appreciation notes to cast and crew; and BTS photos and photos of never-been-broadcast scenes of cast - JIS, GHJ, SDI, LKS and DO; including the romantic development of JJY and JHS, as well as the heart-wrenching stories of each and every mental illness patients in the drama. 
Publisher: Booklog Company, Korea.Orders made during pre-sale duration will include a special edition hardcover poster sticker.b8CDvXy.png

CR: Newsen.com LINK 

EDIT: Book.Naver.com (Vol 1 at 13,500 WON)Book.Naver.com (Vol 2 at 13,500 WON)Approx USD 14.00 each vol.
----------------------------
Yay! Although it looks like with this script books publication, there will likely not be any Dir-Cut DVDs in the pipeline. Still, it's better than nothing. I hope these will be available in other languages like english and/or mandarin. 
Publisher 'Booklog Company', please don't forget to cater to international fans! [-X :-t

Guest catherinemay

I really love them both... when i started to idolize GONG HYO JIN AT her KDrama of The Greatest Love.. then after that.. all of her movies and movies i collect them.. ir if i cant see i search at site..  and so on.. until now i really really love Gong Hyo Jin..she so very naturally acting.. one day i want to go to korean and i want to see her  :x :x im her fan FROM PHILIPPINES.. 

tumblr_nb85l2T8Go1qmclgzo1_500.gifCurtain's finally closing in less than 2 weeks :( I haven't watched 11 & 12 with subs. I don't want this drama to end yet ~_____~ And to think I started watching this drama just because I am bored. This is the first drama I've ever streamed to be able to watch it first because the story line makes me crave for more.  It makes me too sentimental. This is probably the reason why I don't want to watch KDramas. :(

Is it a common practice in Korea to publish script as book as this is the first time I heard of this????. Is this also publish in English. If so, I will love to get my hand on this book as a souvenir for me to have my fill of This couple. I really love this drama and sad to see it coming to an end. This drama is an eye opener and never a dull moment in between. Maybe, they can work on a sequel.

Archived