[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest Narda

@NiNIn other words, they're having "eye sex."  ;))
If this is going to be YAI's last drama before enlistment, he better make love (& kiss) scenes with KHA like its his last. :))Its just like someone stated few pages back, I have a secret desire that these two illicit an affair in real life.Excuse my perverted(byontae) and immoral thoughtsThis is of course just the diehard fan in me speaking. :P
Thank the heavens that this is NOT a movie because one to two hours is insufficient for me to lust .. I mean gape on YAI in all his glory. I know KHA is already a wonderful actress, her acting resume speaks for itself.

Guest Eloo Dpx

OMG guyyyys !! I missed all the episode ! T.T
I'm always enjoying reading your posts tho. ;)
I'll post my thoughts when I'll watch the episode :D
It seems pretty awesome again !! 
I'M HAPPY ! I WANT THEM TO KISS NOOOOW !lol I'm sure the Director is preparing this in 2 or 3 episodes haha 

Guest calculator

Eloo Dpx said: OMG guyyyys !! I missed all the episode ! T.T
I'm always enjoying reading your posts tho. ;)
I'll post my thoughts when I'll watch the episode :D
It seems pretty awesome again !! 
I'M HAPPY ! I WANT THEM TO KISS NOOOOW !lol I'm sure the Director is preparing this in 2 or 3 episodes haha 

Guest Eloo Dpx

Okay ! So I saw episode 1 with sub and I understand something : Oh Hye Won is a very very good pianist !! She sees all the defaults in piano even the teacher who is playing can't see !! :D Love her more and mooooooore ♥

And Secret love Affair is STILL The ratings leader on its slot @_@

Secret Love Affair Ratings:

Episode 1 - 2.574 (3.2 Seoul)
Episode 2 - 3.104

JTBC - Secret Love Affair - 3.104

MBN - Human Docu 사노라면 2.496
Channel A - General News - 1.474
TV Chosun - News Show - 1.006

Source : TenAsia/Hankyung Shinmun

I did not think I would be interested in this show but I was wrong, the hard thing is to wait for the subtitles. It is looking super interesting! I just hope that VIKI's team is as fast as with some of the more popular shows. This drama seems so good, hopefully more people will watch it! Great acting!

@briseis @calculator
I just read the news. OMG! The rating from the greater metropolitan area of Seoul was 3.8% and the highest rating per minute reached 5.3%!!!!! 
I am greatly relieved now, since now I don't have to worry about the series being cut short (like The End of the World), which also means that we can more episodes of sex scenes? Just kidding. :))

After watching the first ep with subs what really struck me was the slow build up the writer and director create for us, things seem to fall into place naturally and it's really interesting to see this in a Kdrama knowing the short-cuts we get story-wise in most series. It was a good idea (for me at least) not to have the two main leads meet each other for almost the entire first ep as the "chance encounter" bit has been used too many times and it kind of felt right to ease into their relationship this way.
 Another surprise in the first ep was the crazy step-mother/step daughter relationship dynamics, this must be the first time I see an ajhumma trying to flush her step-daughter down the toilet :)) but I guess she had it coming after the way she treated HW.
 I'm guessing the pace picks up a bit in the second ep but I'm waiting for the subs so I'll come back tomorrow with my thoughts about it, for now I'll say the introduction ep was a solid one and with a lot of promise especially since we know the epic piano scene is coming :D.

Guest migukandy

Only 2 episodes and I can tell this drama is gonna give me heart complications! 
That scene where they are both playing the piano was so sexy dear goodness!! I also found it super cute how they were both thinking about each other and couldn't sleep just wow!
ah I want it to be monday again... well kinda.... all I want is to see the next episode!
This year is a great year for Noona-Dongsaeng relationships woot woot my fav!

These are just my general thoughts on epi one now that I've finally watched it subbed. ^^
HW's husband is on my nerves. I really can't stand a man without a spine/charisma. Instead of asking your wife to talk to you up and trying to use her connections. Umm, I don't know, how about you actually do something praise worthy and get some self earned recognition. Since this drama has started all he has done is complain and whine because everything isn't being handed to him. Plus he is too loud, his voice stay on a 10 and imma need him to lower it to a 2.

I felt the chemistry during the IM chat, even though she was pretending to be a man, lol (probably cause I have otp shippers feels bias). I still felt something. I swea
r I ain't cray.  Sun Jae is so cute, he's like this adorable shy man boy. Ugh, I love his sweet face, and his awkwardness grows on you. I just love him so much. I felt bad for HW seeing what she has to deal with every day. It's so stressful she forgets to put on her skirt. lol, I can't--

Yooo I was dying when Young Woo got rocked by her stepmother and dunked in the toilet. That's what she get for being rude tho. I do believe there was some truth to her words in the beginning after she slapped HW though. Anywho these are my epi one feels. I can't wait for two to be fully subbed.

SN: My glasses broke in half today right after I watched epi 2 live. The intensity of their chemistry transcends to the point where it can break stuff lol. Now that's hella 
powerful.

Guest ichah

briseis said: SLA is currently trending on Nate as the most searched TV show and not only it tops the charts it also got another hot search placement <:-P77HQ5mL.pngyPpKmIG.png

Guest xianzhongfan

Hi Chingus. I just downloaded Ep.1 and going to watch when I get the time. Does anyone know whether anyone is doing recaps on this show?