[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest Umrn Cbsy

ohoheli said: Umrn Cbsy said: @lisafransisca

the photos are amazing... so tense.. so good... I am really looking forward seeing the episode. it is about to start. ıs there anyone who will recap or share screenshot with us? ah @ohoheli you should be here for screen shoots. We do really need your amazing posts within this drama

Guest Umrn Cbsy

@Eloo Dpx@briseis@jrealthank you for your screencaps, videos etcs. thank youuu ;) it is a good start for this drama. this page will be crowded and hotter as the drama progresses :)

@Eloo Dpx @victorb  @Umm Cbsy @nancykimlee @ocdee
Thank you all for the kind words and warm encouragement. :x I am very grateful that some of you found my review useful. It's all to the credit of Dir. Ahn and his production team as well the entire cast. Otherwise, there was no way that I could write a visual analysis on the mere 21-minute trailer. 
@Eloo Dpx Kim Hee-ae is one of the main reasons I watch this show. A Wife's Credentials is a jewel and will remain my perennial favorite. I was one of the very few who completely went gaga when I heard YAI was cast as the partner of KHA. I took pains to convince YAI's fans in Weibo, Baidu and every English Korean drama portals that this might be the smartest decision YAI has ever made with regard to TV project, while others poured sour comments and doubts towards YAI's career, KHA's age, and the "moral" grounding of the pairing.  Kim Hee-ae excels at natural and understated acting, which is exactly YAI sometimes lacks in his TV appearance. Interestingly, from my observation of YAI's ten-year acting career, he is capable of being subtle and realistic , if he acts in tandem with experienced veterans, such as Kim Hye-Soo from Shim's Family and Kim Yun-seok from Wandeuki, or when in an independent project without the pressure of ratings or boxoffice such as in Boys of Tomorrow. As a fan of YAI, I am also one of very few who doesn't want him to ride on the wave of fame and take only commercially viable works. I want him to take good projects that matter. Therefore, I was greatly relieved that he joined SLA. Honestly, several friends of mine were ready to de-fan themselves after following him for almost a decade. But after the announcements of SLA and Veteran in which he will play the villain, they were all back vouching their love for YAI. LOL. They were all grateful for Dir. Ahn and KHA for having good faith in YAI. 

Edit: @briseis Thanks so much for the live recap! BTW, years ago, I watched Nadal's play in Flushing Meadows, where he won the champion for US open. That's my best birthday gift ever. :))

Guest Eloo Dpx

@ohani ♥  I'm so happy to read someone who has the same thought as me about Yoo Ah In's career & also about the gorgeous and talented Kim Hee Ae ! I was afraid, when I was coming here to have everybody like "Omo YAI is so hot... I'm watching only for him but I don't understand why they picked up Kim Hee Ae" or that kind of comment. But I feel relieved because everybody is very gentle and respect a lot Kim Hee Ae !! :D

MV about episode 1 : It's out !!

Guest NiN1430293605

ohani said: @Eloo Dpx @victorb  @Umm Cbsy @nancykimlee @ocdee
Thank you all for the kind words and warm encouragement. :x I am very grateful that some of you found my review useful. It's all to the credit of Dir. Ahn and his production team as well the entire cast. Otherwise, there was no way that I could write a visual analysis on the mere 21-minute trailer. 
@Eloo Dpx Kim Hee-ae is one of the main reasons I watch this show. A Wife's Credentials is a jewel and will remain my perennial favorite. I was one of the very few who completely went gaga when I heard YAI was cast as the partner of KHA. I took pains to convince YAI's fans in Weibo, Baidu and every English Korean drama portals that this might be the smartest decision YAI has ever made with regard to TV project, while others poured sour comments and doubts towards YAI's career, KHA's age, and the "moral" grounding of the pairing.  Kim Hee-ae excels at natural and understated acting, which is exactly YAI sometimes lacks in his TV appearance. Interestingly, from my observation of YAI's ten-year acting career, he is capable of being subtle and realistic , if he acts in tandem with experienced veterans, such as Kim Hye-Soo from Shim's Family and Kim Yun-seok from Wandeuki, or when in an independent project without the pressure of ratings or boxoffice such as in Boys of Tomorrow. As a fan of YAI, I am also one of very few who doesn't want him to ride on the wave of fame and take only commercially viable works. I want him to take good projects that matter. Therefore, I was greatly relieved that he joined SLA. Honestly, several friends of mine were ready to de-fan themselves after following him for almost a decade. But after the announcements of SLA and Veteran in which he will play the villain, they were all back vouching their love for YAI. LOL. They were all grateful for Dir. Ahn and KHA for having good faith in YAI. 

Edit: @briseis Thanks so much for the live recap! BTW, years ago, I watched Nadal's play in Flushing Meadows, where he won the champion for US open. That's my best birthday gift ever. :))

Guest NiN1430293605

Eloo Dpx said: @ohani ♥  I'm so happy to read someone who has the same thought as me about Yoo Ah In's career & also about the gorgeous and talented Kim Hee Ae ! I was afraid, when I was coming here to have everybody like "Omo YAI is so hot... I'm watching only for him but I don't understand why they picked up Kim Hee Ae" or that kind of comment. But I feel relieved because everybody is very gentle and respect a lot Kim Hee Ae !! :D

MV about episode 1 : It's out !!

Secret Love Affair Ratings:

Episode 1 - 2.574 (3.2 Seoul)

JTBC - Secret Love Affair - 2.574
Channel A - General News - 1.176
TV Chosun - News Show - 1.117

KBS2 - Beyond the Clouds - 3.0

* No ratings for MBN, But I Checked Other Sites and as far as I understood, Secret love Affair is Number One on it slot among all General Cable channels.

imbestigador007

said:

* No ratings for MBN, But I Checked Other Sites and as far as I understood, Secret love Affair is Number One on it slot amon all General Cable channels.

briseis said:

imbestigador007

said:

* No ratings for MBN, But I Checked Other Sites and as far as I understood, Secret love Affair is Number One on it slot amon all General Cable channels.

Guest jreal

michellismyname said: briseis said:

imbestigador007

said:

jreal said: michellismyname said: briseis said:

imbestigador007

said:

Hi all: 
I have updated my blog at fandomscape.wordpress.com and included some parts of SLA Press Conference that are not translated. Both YAI and Ahn Pan-seok have radical minds, which I love!

@NiN hahaha...I am a silent lurker of KHA baidu forum. I love going there since all the people are amicable and supportive. I am glad that you like my review, but compared to the review in KHA baidu, my review is nothing.I savor that review with tons of screencaps (I borrowed some of the screencaps). The language is as steaming as the images. :)) You know what one I am talking about...haha