[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 20px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 54px; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"secret love affair holds press conference© breathless survival

briseis said:

MY FEELS! He adorably asks her to play a duet with him and she agrees! It’s beyond intense and the brief glimpses of their hands in such close proximity while they move over the piano keys in an intimate dance are unbelievably sensual. I love how HW gradually relaxes, lowering her barriers, and gets fully immersed in the moment.

I think SJ was smitten with HW when he first saw and I find it cute how everytime she wants to end their meeting he always finds another excuse to prolong it. It looks like he admires her and is both giddy, shy and insecure to show her his abilities. He is unsure how to express himself, how to describe how he learns, yet when he answers questions about his playing he turns more confident and animated. He is a man-child and YAI with his boyish features and emotive eyes is simply pitch-perfect for this type of role. Actually, SJ reminds me of his character in Antique Bakery (perhaps my favourite Korean movie ever), a movie from 2008 where he actualy was 20 years old and it seems like barely a day passed since then.  He is such an adorable bundle of shyness, giddiness, insecurity, eagerness and vulnerability when he asks her whether she want him to play again because he did it wrongly before. I literally squealed when she told him it’s because she wants to her him play again! And when he is on the bridge reminiscing, the way YAI expresses SJ’s raw emotions so immediately and distictly proves that he truly belongs among the best of his generation.

I’ve read some complaints about KHA, particularly from YAI’s fan, that she is too old for the role, for him, not enough pretty and therefore they’d rather see someone else in her stead, Kim Su Ah. With all respect, I find these opinions rather illogical, prejuduced and biased and so typical for casting in kdrama. SLA is a story about two people who face 20 years and it’s only appropriate that they would be portrayed by actors who have the same age difference to make it plausible and realistic. YAI is 27 and KHA is 47 which is perfect for the story. Casting someone like KSA who is still in her 30’s and is barely 10 years older than YAI would be something SBS, MBC or KBS would do to placate the viewers and public opinion. Thanks for the cable TV because it would jeopardize the whole story and render it worthless. I find it rather chauvinistic that people don’t mind when a young actress is cast opposite far more older actor while praising her for her beauty and him for his manliness and charisma but when it goes the other way round everyone is quick to comment how the actress is too old, acts badly, dresses badly and so on.

Guest ichah

aigoo, they're soo adorable :D
how can they make such burning chemistry in the (very) long trailer and also adorable and cute chemistry in the press conference??
MONDAY come faster!!!

PS:i think i will start to like Yoo Ah In after this drama :)

Guest Eloo Dpx

OMG !! I'm also into this cuuuute couple !! They are so adorable to each other in the interview you shared *-* 

Guest Narda

@michellismyname Its funny cause I found an article (click Here) that KHA's chemistry with her previous co-star sparked a rumor that her marriage was on the rocks. and get this: she played a woman who seduced a married man. (the irony 'cause now she's the one who's married and will be seduced)