[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest Narda

It's one thing to have the word secret but followed by love and then affair?Although the title captures the plot, I feel like it's too simple.

Sometimes I feel like a perv for having a penchant for may-december romances or that one with a significant age disparity. :(
The promotional pic is oozing with sexual tension and chemistry :D

Guest jreal

1654399_1414692005447230_1754865111_n.jp

Drama 'Secret Love Affair' and YAMAHA to support the DREAM of Aspiring Korean Pianists. This campaign will end on April 11.

가난한 꿈나무에게 피아노 선물, JTBC 드라마 ‘밀회’
Full Article: http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20140305_0012765070&cID=10602&pID=10600

Visit the site for more info about the Piano Campaign:
http://drama.jtbc.joins.com/secret

Guest ocdee

Hi all,  these are translations of the relationship chart I got off this tumblr :

Basically setting is a music/fine arts academy. 

In the middle:

• Kim Hee Ae - Oh Hae Won, 40, Planning Director of Fine Arts AcademyYoo Ah In - Lee Son Jae, 20, Piano GeniusLee and Oh share a “forbidden loveOh is married to Kang Joon Hyung, 42, Piano Professor
  • Lee is Kang’s student.

On the left column:

• Seo Young Woo, 40, Art Center DirectorHan Song Suk, 50, President of AcademyHan is Seo’s stepmother.
  • Han is married to Seo Pil Won, 74, Chairman of Academy

On the right column:

• Park Ta Mi, 20, Beauty Shop AssistantPark has crush on Lee Son Chang Ho, 20, Idol Trainee/WannabeSon is Lee’s best friend.Myung Hwa, 47, Canteen Ajhumma
  • Myung Hwa is Lee’s mom.

People below are just other staff and students at the Academy.