Quantcast
Guest seouliansaba

What are the conditions of Korea's auditions for foreigners?(Middle East)

On 6/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Sofia Nawaz said:

Hi I’m Sofia and I’m from Pakistan and I’m Muslim. Right now I’m 20 years old and in a year I’m going to complete my MBBS and be a doctor Allhmdullilah. To become a doctor was my parents dream but I’m happy to be a DOCTOR but since my 8th standard (2009) I wanted to become a DANCER I really really love dancing but never told my parents and kept on studying... But now I get so so much depressed seeing the k pop world that my head start pounding I can’t tell them cuz of my religion. I really really want to audition for kpop idol. Can someone help how can I convince my parents and family?  and can korean companies accepted Muslim girls?

I am a muslim girl.I want to be a kpop idol too.I am 14 years old.I can sing,dance and can do a little bit rap.Think when i will become a kpop idol and people will say first muslim kpop idol ever.Oh my god.I wear a hijab and know a very good hijab fashion sense.But how can be this possible?.I am asian and my face cut is a little korean type.I have less than 45 kg.But i am short and cute too.I am proud to be a muslim and want to teach others that a hijab girl can do it.I am learning korean too.

Edited by bts princess

On 1/7/2014 at 2:14 PM, Guest seouliansaba said:

Hello, I'm Saba and this is my first post on Soompi. I'm 15 years old and as you see in the title I want to audition for a Korean entertainment company and I'm really worried about the conditions and the limits. The most worrying thing about me (in my own opinion) is that I live in a country in Middle East AND I'm a Muslim. I've heard that many people believe Middle Eastern countries aren't or must not be a part of Asia. and in addition so many people all around the world consider Muslims as terrorists. I'm a Muslim but i didn't choose to be one. I mean I was born like this! I don't wear a scarf because i don't find it necessary and i have many beliefs that aren't accepted by Muslims. e.g. I don't really think dancing or singing must be banned for women. In my opinion it's a kind of insulting them. I don't really know. I just wonder what people think of a Muslim girl who dreams of being a star in the world of music and Kpop. Now let me tell you some things about myself: it's been about 6 months that I'm self-studying Korean and now I can read and write easily but i'm still learning to speak (the main thing!) and i know it needs a lot of time and effort. I have also started reading about Korea, the history, the culture, the people etc. and EVERYTHING is wonderful about it! I have a diploma degree of English and after a few other courses I'm gonna be an English teacher for kids. I am also going to learn Japanese and French soon. I don't look like Koreans much but I'm trying my best to look like one by changing my hairstyle and the way I dress. As others say (Not my MOM certainly!!!!) I look good and they think it's because of my (Almost) white skin, the shape of my eyes, my lips and my hair which is soft and light brown. I'm 175cm and 50kg so I think I'm in shape. I mean those everyday exercises must have an effect, right??! I can play the guitar well and I'm going to learn the piano or/and drums too. I can dance really really well (at least it's what others tell me in dancing classes!) Although my voice isn't that good but I can sing well and I'm going to make it better by taking some classes. I'm not used to talking about myself so much. I just hope someone can guide me. I'm going to study music in university because music is what I really want to focus my life on. I think I wrote a lot of(going to)s so it means I'm not going to audition at this age(15). It's because of some conditions in my country. I'm planning to spend the next 3 years practicing and when I turned 18, audition. It's so painful when people keep telling me I can't do it because I'm not Korean and I'm a Muslim. Could you please help and tell me more about conditions e.g. how the conditions' processes are, how you are judged, how you predict my chances to get what i want, what abilities you are expected to have, how people will think of it, the age limit, esp. about the visa and passport and so on. Can you please please please help me?? I'm really worried that I can't make my dreams come true. I used to be more positive but things I read on the internet or things I hear from people around me, has made me so nervous. When i asked this question on Yahoo Answers, almost all the answers were: no you can never make it into Kpop. I'm sorry if I wrote so long. But I really need your help. Thank you so much. I appreciate any any any any help. Thanks again...

Hi Saba i'm Tracy this is my first post on Soompi so i read all you said and i think you have a lot of potential and based on what your saying you have a lot of courage and i think you should give it your best shot when you choose to audition. I also wanted to audition too I'm from Jamaica and i'm a black girl so i think it would be really difficult for me .I love to dance that what i would audition for the dancing.I'm trying to study Korean i know a few things but still need more practice I'm 18 years old . I really want to know if it is possible for me to become a Kpop rapper and dancer.But you should do what your heart tells you and follow your dream (Best of Luck):heart: