[Official] ♡ Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Sooyoung ♡ (Real Life Couple) SooKyung

sugarplum892

Couple with the least spotlight out of the three in my opinion, very few clips available before and during dating and after dating news.
Perhaps its cause JKH is an actor and hardly appears on shows and only doing interviews when he is promoting drama or movie.
There were subtle hints from Sooyoung's answers and facial expressions during interviews when they are already dating but nothing specific unlike JKH who honestly mentioned about the relationship.

I heard he will have a new movie soon which means that he will be interviewed for promotions. I wonder if hanbam or entertainment weekly will interview him.
 Aei7Af6fm6q71o_GnB6lFpBfcBW94DkIsSzCK42L

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LavelyShai you're right about that. Its easier for them to move around as compared to the other two couples. The only difference between this couple and the other two are that there are less past stuff available other than clips of JKH thanking SY, his interviews and the most recent clips post-confirmation.
Still even with lack of evidence or clips, doesnt stop me from shipping this couple. :)

Just wanted to say that Jung Kyung Ho is going to be very busy this year so we will get tons of interviews.He is going to be in a variety show called Laws of the City which is a spinoff of Laws of Jungle and it's going to air on SBS so there is no way they ain't going to be on Hanbam so we will surely get some crispy stuffs ;DThen, he is rumored to be in a period family drama with at least 50 episodes.And finally, he is supposed to be in the movie, Manhole. So my guess is that now they are official, Sooyoung is likely invited to be in the red carpet. Not sure if she is going to go but there is hope :D
So I am freakin' excited for those interviews. Don't let me down, please :D But really, when Hanbam did an interview with Jung Kyung Ho and Han Jung Woo, Sooyoung cracked a joke just after the interview but that expression said it all. Or I am just imagining things lol. Does anyone have the clip ? I have to watch it again !

LavelyShai said: He is gonna be busy this year! Now he's going to get teased and asked about Sooyoung which is just awesome! I don't think she's going to walk the red carpet with him though, not sure if she wants that type of attention. She even said it wasn't a good idea to reveal it to the public, but she got caught. Though my inner fangirl wants them to go together just so we can finally have a good quality picture of them together. 
She interviewed him on Hanbam? I'm gonna have to find that clip. 

Guest SummerA

asiiatdu82 said: Just wanted to say that Jung Kyung Ho is going to be very busy this year so we will get tons of interviews.He is going to be in a variety show called Laws of the City which is a spinoff of Laws of Jungle and it's going to air on SBS so there is no way they ain't going to be on Hanbam so we will surely get some crispy stuffs ;DThen, he is rumored to be in a period family drama with at least 50 episodes.And finally, he is supposed to be in the movie, Manhole. So my guess is that now they are official, Sooyoung is likely invited to be in the red carpet. Not sure if she is going to go but there is hope :D
So I am freakin' excited for those interviews. Don't let me down, please :D But really, when Hanbam did an interview with Jung Kyung Ho and Han Jung Woo, Sooyoung cracked a joke just after the interview but that expression said it all. Or I am just imagining things lol. Does anyone have the clip ? I have to watch it again !

SummerA said: asiiatdu82 said: Just wanted to say that Jung Kyung Ho is going to be very busy this year so we will get tons of interviews.He is going to be in a variety show called Laws of the City which is a spinoff of Laws of Jungle and it's going to air on SBS so there is no way they ain't going to be on Hanbam so we will surely get some crispy stuffs ;DThen, he is rumored to be in a period family drama with at least 50 episodes.And finally, he is supposed to be in the movie, Manhole. So my guess is that now they are official, Sooyoung is likely invited to be in the red carpet. Not sure if she is going to go but there is hope :D

Oh My God, I find the two videos LOL. I must have been more inspired that the other days.Anyway, I think I was slightly delusional and thought that they would let some hints because we all know by now they were freakin' dating but nope ... Well, still hope for the future interviews, right !
Sooyoung's reaction at 1:27, (it's really slighhhhhhhhhhhht but super sweet how she smiles to the camera lol.)

Ha Jung Woo and Jung Kyung Ho's interview segment. (sooyoung was reaaaaaaaaaaaly quiet XD) and at the almost end of the interview, they are talking about the cement concrete truck and Jung Kyung Ho is really laughing out loud and the both of them have a sly smile when they look at each other. JKH is like "I know what you did there !" If reporters were right, it was probably an allusion to Sooyoung just like Gong Hyun Jin did in Strong Heart.

Guest SummerA

asiiatdu82 said: Oh My God, I find the two videos LOL. I must have been more inspired that the other days.Anyway, I think I was slightly delusional and thought that they would let some hints because we all know by now they were freakin' dating but nope ... Well, still hope for the future interviews, right !
Sooyoung's reaction at 1:27, (it's really slighhhhhhhhhhhht but super sweet how she smiles to the camera lol.)

Ha Jung Woo and Jung Kyung Ho's interview segment. (sooyoung was reaaaaaaaaaaaly quiet XD) and at the almost end of the interview, they are talking about the cement concrete truck and Jung Kyung Ho is really laughing out loud and the both of them have a sly smile when they look at each other. JKH is like "I know what you did there !" If reporters were right, it was probably an allusion to Sooyoung just like Gong Hyun Jin did in Strong Heart.

Guest SummerA

Anyone have Kyungho's full cut in Radio Star? I think he talked about Sooyoung there... I'm curious about what he talking about. Especially in here:

They talked about kissing, right? Can someone tell me what's excactly they're talking about? curios fangirl is curious

SummerA said: Anyone have Kyungho's full cut in Radio Star? I think he talked about Sooyoung there... I'm curious about what he talking about. Especially in here:

They talked about kissing, right? Can someone tell me what's excactly they're talking about? curios fangirl is curious

Awesome. Been trying to find videos of this couple.

Was any of the video subbed? I know its unlikely though.

I recall people mentioning about Ha Jung Woo hinting about the couple when they were rumoured to be dating. Some had caught on since that interview.

I'm clouded by my "Smile You" bias that I think that he was prolly joking about his answer shared by @asiiiatdu82 which is hilarious yet weird at the same time.

He was awesome in Smile You, Its one my fave kdrama. Not too sure if he is exactly the same in real life but judging from his interviews so far, seems pretty similar

Guest SummerA

asiiatdu82 said: SummerA said: Anyone have Kyungho's full cut in Radio Star? I think he talked about Sooyoung there... I'm curious about what he talking about. Especially in here:

I too dont see him as being possessive but rather protective as he doesnt want her to be hurt. I think its normal for a guy who is dating a pretty younger girl, who happens to be very famous and his ideal type. I prefer him being protective and seriously into the relationship.

I kinda expected him to be a little jealous but its cute how he was like a kid feeling a little happy over it.

Guest SummerA

Sorry... the post was broken

I Got a Boy was really suit Sooyoung's state at that time.. When IGAB released, Sooyoung and Kyungho just started their relationship about 4 months.. Not to mention she always talking about wanna got a boyfriend XD

Sport Seoul has been the first one to out them. I mean, back in 2013 a few months after her supposed "dating scandal" with Won Bin but because there weren't any pictures, people didn't believe it, right ? How come they could release such an info if they weren't going to give some pictures, it felt weird and rushed. My theory is that for the time being, SM paid them for the pictures but why not the whole story ? Even without pictures, Sooyoung suffered a lot of backlash from netizens.Then, a few months later, you have Women Sense Magazine which had a lot of infos about the couple like how they met, how they got close, how they started their relationship ... etc. But again, even though, more people started to doubt their allegations about a non relationship, no pictures. I read many people on allkpop saying it can't be true because Sooyoung doesn't have a Facebook and so, both of them couldn't communicate via facebook timeline or whatever. I guess she does have one and the fact they celebrated her birthday in a restaurant in Japan is true too. So romantic <3And then, because Dispatch released Yoona/Lee Seung Gi couple and made such a huge impact, OF COURSE, Sport Seoul had to out Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho again and this time with pictures.You gotta admire they worked really hard to get pictures lol.Gosh', I am feeling bored --'

Gosh i cant wait for kyung ho's varshow and promotions for drama to start, cause I'm expecting people teasing him. He has that goofy chill personality that I think he'll be awesome in the variety show.

@asiiatdu82 I dont think SM paid for the pictures, but it is possible that they told the reporters that they only have oppa-dongseng relationship. I recall watching an interview when it was mentioned that they have gone out on "dates" with like a group of friends and that reduces the risk of getting caught.
THe pictures sport seoul had taken was possible taken after things had died down, when they had least expected the reporters to be following them. Some reporters even caught him with "gifts" which was pretty close to birthday or was it chrismas? Sport seoul could have already planned to release it when they have more pictures or better date to announce the news. But when dispatch dropped the bomb and steal the spotlight, sport seoul just had to rush the release.
SM would have gotten the reporters to sign a contract or something and hand over everything if SM had paid.

Archived