Group: Girls' Generation

Debut Date: August 5, 2007

Birth Date: February 10, 1990

Birth Place: South Korea
Weight: 100 lbs.

Height: 5' 8" (1.72 m)

Blood Type: O

Star Sign:  Aquarius

Entertainment Agency: Echo Global Group (2017 - Present) SM Entertainment (2007 - 2017) 

Notable Roles: 

Unstoppable Marriage (2008) - Choi Soo Young

The 3rd Hospital (2012) - Lee Eui Jin

Dating Agency: Cyrano (2013) - Gong Min Young

My Spring Days (2014) - Lee Bom Yi

Perfect Sense (2016) - Jung Ah Yeon

Man Who Sets The Table (2017-2018) - Lee Roo Ri

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[updated with Agencies' Confirmation] Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho Caught DatingAfter denying their romantic relationship several times, Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung and actor Jung Kyung Ho were photographed together on a secret dates.
According to Sports Seoul, the two have been dating for over a year, since September 2012. Sports Seoul caught them on several dates around Christmas time, including attending a Christmas Eve party together with Sooyoung’s sister. You can see some of their photographs here.
A close acquaintance of the two revealed, “Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung have a lot in common. They are both devout Christians and both came from the Theater department at Joongang University. They became close right away. When Sooyoung began acting [in "Dating Agency: Cyrano"], Jung Kyung Ho was great help to her not only as a boyfriend, but also as a sunbae.”
To avoid the public’s eye, the two would go on secret dates to the movie theater. Jung Kung Ho would sometimes pick Sooyoung up from School, and eat home cooked meals together in their homes.  The two even watched “About Time” together on a recent movie date.
The two also spent Christmas Eve together. Jung Kyung Ho was photographed buying gifts, which later turned out to be for Sooyoung. The two headed to the same Christmas Eve party, where Sooyoung’s sister shared photos of the gifts and the cake he bought for Sooyoung on her personal SNS account.  
Rumors of their romance started right after the actor finished his military service. In February of 2013 Sports Seoul initially reported that the two met in September of 2012, right after his discharge, and began dating early 2013. Before, Jung Kyung Ho had mentioned that Girls’ Generation was one of his favorite groups and sent out a thank you message to Sooyoung. Both sides denied the dating rumors. 
In September 2013, Jung Kyung Ho surprised everyone by announcing that he was currently in a relationship, but with a non-celebrity. His agency revealed that Jung Kyung Ho had been dating his girlfriend for about a year and that they have a good relationship. 
Then in October, magazine Woman Sense reported that Jung Kyung Ho’s girlfriend is not a non celebrity, but none other than Sooyoung. The magazine claimed that the two became close because they go to the same church and are alums of the same university. Jung Kyung Ho even had dates overseas, when the actor visited Sooyoung in Japan when she was there for a concert.
Both of their agencies denied the claim, again. They emphasized a brother-sister type of relationship, and Jung Kyung Ho’s side stuck with the statement that Jung Kyung Ho is dating a non celebrity. 
Source
[uPDATE]
Both of their agencies have confirmed that the two are dating.
Jung Kyung Ho’s agency, Fantagio, said, “It is true that the two are dating. They have been nicely dating since last year.”
Sooyoung’s agency, SM Entertainment, said, “The two became a couple since last year after having a friendly sunbae-hoobae relationship.” 
Source

Guest -quiescent

Why aren't there more people here? I'm sharing the link to this thread elsewhere, maybe people don't know about this thread!
Anyway, I love these two both seperately and together! Sooyoung is my third bias & JKH has always been one of my favourite actors after Smile, You <333 Can their couple name be SooKyung?♥♥♥ tumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo4_250.giftumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo2_250.gif
tumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo5_r1_250.giftumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo1_250.giftumblr_myttvlY7oU1r61yvqo3_250.gif
cr s-ooyoungs.tumblr

:x

Guest chappykoo

its funny how sooyoung's fave number is 24 because she wants to get married at the age of 24..and this year she will be 24 y.o. internationally :)) but i doubt she will get married this year tho :))

sooyoung has always been my ultimate girl bias and i know how much she wants to be in relationship/marriage..how she always buy couple goods so when she finally has bf she can just use it :)) and how she always scream 'FUTURE BOYFRIEND,WHERE ARE YOU' in her daemul mode but yeah she stopped screaming that exactly in 2012 :)) reasons being: she got a boy meotjin,she got a boy chakhan ;;)

oh and yeah jkh is her oppa church and their dating scandal surface right after her wonbin scandal so i can get why he hide it..gosh netizens were being so cruel to her even in her scandal with jkh earlier..but now netizen call them liar for lying bout their r/s..smh netizens..

im happy they finally confirm it bcs i already suspect sy being in r/s when she started wearing that ring everywhere..but sadly many systers/sones dont really like this dating scandal tho..main reason is bcs when changmin-victoria spoon selca scandal surfaced suddenly jkh-sy scandal appeared so the fans thought SME used sy to cover changtoria scandal :((

tbh jkh fits sy ideal guy tho..wide back,10 years difference preferably older,actor loool and jkh also stated that sy helps him during his time in army..and that he is her fan..and he said it in hanbam where SY is the MC ;;) and that was around oct 2012 and they started dating around nov 2012? can we count it as indirect love confession in national tv? ;))

@sugarplum892 thanks for creating this thread!!! :* i was a bit jelly for yoona seunggi couple thread but yayy for this thread! :) i hope more people will come here to show their love for this real life couple :D

-quiescent said: Why aren't there more people here? I'm sharing the link to this thread elsewhere, maybe people don't know about this thread!
Anyway, I love these two both seperately and together! Sooyoung is my third bias & JKH has always been one of my favourite actors after Smile, You <333 Can their couple name be SooKyung?♥♥♥  Yes, please spread the word around!  I have added their couple name in the thread title and in the first post! :D Thank  you!

chappykoo said: @sugarplum892 thanks for creating this thread!!! :* i was a bit jelly for yoona seunggi couple thread but yayy for this thread! :) i hope more people will come here to show their love for this real life couple :D No problem!  Thank you for supporting it!  Hopefully there will be more shippers of this couple soon!

Guest chappykoo

among sooyoungsters we ship sooyoung with so many guys before the announcement happened..and sooyoung het shippers already used sookyung for the ship of sooyoung and hankyung (former sj member) ship and sooho for sooyoung and junho (2pm) ship :))

but i agree with sookyung tho :D and yeah i want to see their public appearance together after the announcement..and lol i bet people will ask her on hanbam next wed and maybe has an exclusive interview together in hanbam?just my wishful thinking ;;)

Oh gosh', I didn't know that thread existed ! I wanted to spazz so badly on this couple but no place to be found until now.GAH, I ship that couple. They are just so freakin' cute together and after reading so many articles about them ... Damn, they are just perfect for each other. I think they will last long. Like really long.
Does anyone watch Heartless/Cruel City ? It's just so good and Jung Kyung Ho is just freakin' hot. I can really understand how she fell for him. He is just so devoted to acting, making sacrifices for his passion and all. And she likes acting so much. Both are smart and talented and beautiful and the list goes on.I say a big richard simmons to these netizens. Calling them liars whereas they are the very reason why they had to. Bunch of hypocrites ! I can't wait for the two of them to date openly in public by linking hands, kissing ... etc. Just to rub their happiness in their freakin' faces !

Guest izyanesa

i love sooyoung..she so good in 3 hospital and dating cryano (sorry if the tittle are wrong) and i always like jung kyung ho..but at the moment i start to like him, he go to military so i dont have chance to know him and liking him better...

so i would like to give part of my love to this beautiful couple...hoping that they will last long and had beautiful love...up and down always hold tight together in this wonderful journey ^^~

I am a SooYoung bias and im so happy that they have this thread! :") Congratulations to the new couple im happy as long as my bias is happy! :))

Guest chappykoo

@lavelyshai lol since hangeng is no longer in korea so people might have that this couple ever exist :))

so yeah lets use sookyung!!!!

omggg hanbam is tonight!!!wonder what will it be :))

and guys let me give you virtual hugs bcs you watched cyrano and third hospital too..those dramas are so underappreciated sobs..and yeah someone posted gifs of jkh in heartless city in their dating news in netizenbuzz and I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD!!! he looks so bad richard simmons :))

guys do you know that theres rumour that sy-jkh had double date with yuri and ha jungwoo??bestfriends double date!! :D

and all of them are from chung ang universiity too omggg

chappykoo said: @lavelyshai lol since hangeng is no longer in korea so people might have that this couple ever exist :)) so yeah lets use sookyung!!!! omggg hanbam is tonight!!!wonder what will it be :)) and guys let me give you virtual hugs bcs you watched cyrano and third hospital too..those dramas are so underappreciated sobs..and yeah someone posted gifs of jkh in heartless city in their dating news in netizenbuzz and I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD!!! he looks so bad richard simmons :)) guys do you know that theres rumour that sy-jkh had double date with yuri and ha jungwoo??bestfriends double date!! :D and all of them are from chung ang universiity too omggg

Women Sense Magazine, the media outlet that is responsible for making the dating rumors between Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung resurface said that there were rumors about Yuri and Ha Jung Woo dating because the two of them has often been seen accompagnying the couple together to make it look like friends hanging out. If I remember, they stated they weren't a couple but they could be wrong, of course.Anyway, I can't wait to see our couple doing public dates, be on a show or a drama.I feel like I haven't since Sooyoung in a drama for ages and it sucks so bad ! I'm currently watching Heartless City and dayum, Kyung Ho is so hot ! Plus, the story is good, full of twists and suspense.The only thing I dislike is Nam Gyuri's acting. She has always the same expression and perso, it bothers me because I don't feel the character at all. Then, after, I'm wondering if part of it isn't because I know there is going to be kiss and bed scenes LMAO.

Guest izyanesa

people can be scared sometime..i think i know why sooyoung want to hide her relationship...yeap maybe jung kyung ho some how did lied saying he was dating non-celeb..but i think he and sooyoung already talk about it...well past is past is already done cannot be undo..so i just hoping this couple keep their love and up and downs they always be together...we do know what happen the future, but we can pray and do our best...hoping that media do not put pressure to much on them...^^~

Guest izyanesa

LavelyShai said: Well I don't think she was bothered or if she was they talked it out since they've together for over a year. I think they're a strong couple. Maybe it helped they dated for a year in secret then they are public now, it probably would have been more stressful had it been confirmed earlier on. 

SNSD Sooyoung Talks About Her Relationship with Jung Kyung Ho

SNSD Sooyoung Talks About Her Relationship with Jung Kyung Ho

Girl’s Generation (SNSD)’s Sooyoung finally talked about her recent dating news.

January 8’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment received much attention since it was the first episode to air since MC Sooyoung confirmed her relationship with Jung Kyung Ho.

In the middle of the show, MC Yoon Do Hyun said, “There was big news of our show. Her name is still listed as one of the most searched on websites. Here, we have the one who shocked the world with the dating news. Sooyoung, we’ve heard the good news. Are you doing well with him?”

“I want to thank the many people who have been saying good things to me,” said Sooyoung. “I feel bad that I couldn’t reveal this earlier and a bit embarrassed too.”

About the reaction of those around her, Sooyoung said, “Some have said they were disappointed about me hiding this until now and some have congratulated me. I’m guessing my fans were very surprised.”

When Yoon Do Hyun said, “I heard you were surprised about the news too,” Sooyoung said “I think I was the most surprised one.”

The SNSD member said to her fans, “For the rest of 2014, I hope more good news will come out, not about myself, but about SNSD as a group. I’m sorry if I shocked you.”

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho finally confirmed that they were dating after denying it several times in the past.

Photo Credit: SBS
Translation: KDramaStars

Guest chappykoo

@ebullience @lavelyshai thanks for sharing the articles!! aww, im happy that many netizens support her and jkh :') 
but lol seems like sooyoung always says sorry every new year :)) last year she apologized because of the dating rumors with wonbin.. SY ah, stop apologizing for nothing really :((

Archived