[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wifey 1st action....
2y838.gif

Maybe @ujiyus1 is right, this is hubby's revenge...LOL
:P:))
2young1.gif
Gif cr to @missauditor @bladerunner

@kawaiinoona you can put [ spoiler ] before the pic and [ /spoiler ] after the pic, to hide quote pic. and  delele the space i put.

@reijaye I don't know what hubby will think about that white stocking...LOL, ahahaha...
lets make hugs @DyaH @ujiyus1 @bladerunner if you know what I mean.

Guest bladerunner

DaniaH said: Wifey 1st action....

@kawaiinoona you can put [ spoiler ] before the pic and [ /spoiler ] after the pic, to hide quote pic. and  delele the space i put.

@reijaye I don't know what hubby will think about that white stocking...LOL, ahahaha...

bladerunner said: DaniaH said: Wifey 1st action....

i forgot why i came to this thread just now.i saw the preview and translate it >.<actually i want to share about standing egg's little star, wy's favourite song.http://popgasa.com/2011/12/06/standing-egg-little-star/

the song is really beautiful.i am listening to it right now.i wonder if se is married.the song is very suitable for a father to his daughter.
i like the following lyric the most :)my love, my everything, my angel from heavenmy two eyes, my world, you stole them allhuhu...so so so beautiful :)

ahhh thank you dear @DaniaH and @kawaiinoona for teaching me how to hide images.
If anyone has a screengrab of wooyoung and seyoung sleeping that will be great! I have the pic but I do not know how to add to this post other than inserting a hyperlink. 
I noticed, when they were lying on the bed, they could have sat farther apart on their own sides of the mattress but both of them were close and in the middle! Ahh...Hee. If I was SY, I probably would jump WY. Damn cameras. Lol.

@bladerunner kkk...you know the meaning...
Don't worry, indeed SY is calm girl tho, so this time is hubby to take the control in this show, since he is familiar with the reality shows before.

kawaiinoona said: ahhh thank you dear @DaniaH and @kawaiinoona for teaching me how to hide images.
If anyone has a screengrab of wooyoung and seyoung sleeping that will be great! I have the pic but I do not know how to add to this post other than inserting a hyperlink. 
I noticed, when they were lying on the bed, they could have sat farther apart on their own sides of the mattress but both of them were close and in the middle! Ahh...Hee. If I was SY, I probably would jump WY. Damn cameras. Lol.

Guest bladerunner

This is from MBC about Radio Star @ Tonight!I have no idea what it is....Maybe not 2Young related???Anyone wanna take a look?
[황금어장-라디오스타] 연하 신랑 장우영, “박세영과 스킨십하면 빠져나오지 못할 것 같아”
- 새 신랑 남궁민, 홍진영 바람기에 당황

[우리 결혼했어요-시즌4]의 커플들이 [황금어장-라디오스타]에서 솔직한 폭로전을 펼쳤다. 
MC들이 우영에게 “[우리 결혼했어요]에서 스킨십은 연기냐 실제냐?”라고 묻자 솔직한 답변을 털어놓으며 스튜디오를 술렁이게 했다. 이어 우영은 스킨십을 천천히 하고 싶은 이유로 “스킨십을 하면 빠져나오지 못할 것 같아서”라고 말해 MC들을 당황시켰다. 

이날 장우영과 박세영은 자연스러운 스킨십은 물론 서로를 향한 애교를 보여주며 스튜디오를 핑크빛으로 물들였다. 또 서로가 이상형임을 밝혀 주위의 부러운 시선을 한 몸에 받았다.

한편, 남궁민은 “[라디오스타]에서 홍진영을 보고 ‘실제 성격이 저럴까’ 했는데 정말 그렇더라”며 첫인상에 대해 밝혔다. 이어 홍진영의 애교와 연애 에피소드를 듣던 남궁민은 “남편 앞에서 다른 남자 얘기하는 걸 어떻게 받아들여야 할지 모르겠다”라고 당혹감을 비추며 질투 섞인 한탄을 내뱉었다. 

하지만 이내 “홍진영은 사랑스러운 캐릭터다”라며 거침없는 애정을 드러내 새댁 홍진영의 혼을 쏙 빼놓았다. 또한 홍진영을 위해 숨겨왔던 노래실력을 공하지만 이내 “홍진영은 사랑스러운 캐릭터다”라며 거침없는 애정을 드러내 새댁 홍진영의 혼을 쏙 빼놓았다. 또한 홍진영을 위해 숨겨왔던 노래실력을 공개하며 로맨틱한 분위기를 조성했다.

MBC [황금어장-라디오스타] ‘우리 결혼했어요 : 진실 혹은 거짓’ 특집은 26일(수) 밤 11시 15분에 방송된다

chaa said:

Hi, I am new here. I've never watched WGM before and I thought everything was scripted. If this is just for show, this week episode was too much. I think SY was really happy  when WY came to the studio. I have different feeling since they met JW. SY is more open to WY, and WY becomes more understanding to her. SY begins to consider WY as a man, and WY becomes more protected to her.

I guess they talk a lot after they met JW.

Guest ppiyoung

bladerunner said: DaniaH said: Wifey 1st action....

Guest ppiyoung

I think this is from chinese news site:Written preview for Radio Star

Radio Star: MC asked that in WGM, is the skinship just acting or real? 

Wooyoung replied truthfully that "skinship with SeYoung, I want to slowly advance with it. If it's too fast I'm scared that I'll fall in too deep and can't get out..."

Chi >> Eng by: __pearlyboeycr:韩流音悦Tai
source: http://news.yinyuetai.com/article/hanguo/8250

Whoaaa whoaaa wowww :P

Guest kahlias

@shellyhyunI don't think there eng sub youtube video.. Are you usually use dailymontion? Maybe you can try again with that.

@ujiyus1 me too! Althought I can't understand what they talking about haha..

In the preview is laki jjy want to touch sy but she avoid it and kind of lean on wy.. Or it's just my delulu