[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest browniepie2

Can Chingu share another link? I remember there is a link with loggin and username.
 The US Stream is choking like crazy---Maybe it is sobbing like us :((

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

I am the only one happy about the ending  ?

- If they don't love each other, it's better to stop the show now.
- If they love each other, they can date more freely, without cam and bad comments (and Wooyoung can kiss her all he want)

I know it's fun to see them together, but as a 2pm's fan, Wooyoung need to promote their comeback, and WGM can really be a brake for the others shows, and I want to see him with the others 2pm in all the shows.

And I'm tired of all the comments about him having a girlfriend (the rumor didn't stop) and the show being fake.
If they really love each other, then, they can date more healthily.

sorry if I disappoint you

This is why I love you so much  :x  I am calm now  :D I wish we didn't have to wait through the other two couples though...I wait and watch them with the subs.

---------------------

You've calmed down, I'm having stomach cramps knowing that the end is near.. Ugh.

Wow at the feast table. *drooling while waiting*

But with this time slot, last episode of 2Young will be 15-20 minutes only.......MBC tries to compress all 2Young moments in to 1 ep only ........why dont they just treat our 2Young nicely this last time ????? oh ..............speechless......................